Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Thread: Is psychedelics a valid path?

Blog Entries
    Its good to see you guys watering each other with healthy growth sirum. Some more yummy goodness can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo3iy4kfdM&t=608s
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I don't fight for humanity
    You don't know humanity only yourself. What we think about others is irrelevant to truth.
    Human beings are a marvel, there are lines of souls who work to be human.

Humanity/humility being a perk of wise people is a colonizers' invention, made up so they could easier manipulate their slaves.
    What ?. Humanity compassion humility are part and parcel of being human. You can ignore them but no one invented the concept.
    That ridiculous. Before man could talk he looked out for and loved his family and friends. It wasn't some ploy to manipulate them.

I remember happy faces of people speaking about goodness when I was standing in front of them losing consciousness from hunger. Funny enough, some of them even thought that I was drug addict and disgust was seen on their faces, that kind of people who think they know it all. Now what about hypocrisy? What about prejustice? When you are on the other side of barricade, most of that "compassion" looks oh so cheap.
    Is it not prejudiced to judge them as all the same ?.

If those researchers have key to "authentic" disciplines, then where is Golden Age? Where is long life, no diseases, knowledge about world? All I see is EXTREMELY cheap substitutes.
    What world are you living in ?. The rockerfellers, rothchilds have had the cure to cancer since 1975.
    What you think they will share it with the masses ?
    There is radiation in Russia from 1816, where's your childhood education on that.
    This is not play time, you think they're discoveries are in your interest ? for you ?

The debate is already won. Humans are chemical in nature, they're evolution based on chemistry, their medicines , their food.
    Their gods were always associated to certain plants and substances. Humans and chemical experimentation on themselves goes back
    to hunter gathers who would ferment cook and mix many things in order to enter trances and commincate with " gods ".
    We wouldn't have pagan worship or gods and rituals without substance experimentation. They literally were born from ancient drug taking.
    By the time Sumerians were here, the use of substances within spiritual practices was well established.
    It is in fact Catholicism that destroyed the prevalent use of substances abundant within most of the worlds spiritual practices.
    And taught generations that spiritual advancement cant come from using nature, only through the church.
    They lied.

First, since I've been replying from my phone today, I've been trying to keep it relatively short, but I'm at my computer now, and would like to say:

Thank you Awani, for the links to those research groups and such - those look to be of great interest and I'll be looking into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    Nature of the article could be easily seen. You again play with words.
    Its you who plays with words, misconstrues, and badly projects.

I don't demand grandiouse demonstration of power. I simply say that what people say as non-Duality and other superable stuff which is produced with DMT, if it was authentic it had to be together with Siddhis. And there are like only few people who made it to such points for the last millenias.
    I've listed/linked the various siddhis from the various cultures/traditions, stated that the experience of such (astral travel, becoming huge or small, and others, etc) are experienced by the one taking the DMT/having the experience. If you were have the experience, you'd know its real, and history as well as the traditions, shows that such is how its worked/done. You are the one who insists that no siddhis are present with those who have experienced and been reborn by such; you also have no demonstrable proof that what you're talking about exists, where we can continually demonstrate and prove ours, including its history (which dates to before written history).

I am not sure why you were offended that I called someone a dumb animal.
    I'm not offended, I'm merely pointing out hypocrisy.

It wasn't like he was introspecting what was wrong with him, and it wasn't like his story wasn't the main source of this sorry article.
    Makers of this article showed it all only from 1 side, which is the most fitting side to make real spiritual approaches look like some unknown evil which is better left alone. I saw such tricks a lot of times already. And saw many such "victims" as the one in that article.
    Many new-age teachers gloss over the dangers; the article was to highlight them, and acknowledge that its not all fluffy bunnies, love and light, etc.
    You make the same sorts of claims, but are demeaning to someone who struggled with the process, because he wasn't properly informed of what it entailed. You also enjoy playing the victim card quite a lot. So again, you are projecting your own insecurities and problems onto the person in the article, and condemning them. I recommend confronting and dealing with all that internal hate and venom.

And you selectively ignore that there are many poisons being produced in the body as well. DMT is term from virtual reality of scientists. If those researchers have key to "authentic" disciplines, then where is Golden Age? Where is long life, no diseases, knowledge about world? All I see is EXTREMELY cheap substitutes.
    DMT isn't a poison.
    You can't just label a thing a "poison", and it be such.

The dependence potential of DMT and the risk of sustained psychological disturbance are minimal when used for religious ceremonies. DMT, like most psychedelics, is considered to be neither addictive, nor toxic.
    Source.

Their cited source.

And again, all your authentic traditions tap into the naturally occurring DMT in your system. Also, again, we can demonstrate what it does - repeatedly. The experiences line up with what is said in all the magickal, authentic, traditions.

If you noticed, I am avoiding making any examples.
    No, we notice you're not willing to give examples, even though we can (and have).

For me, Path of Knowledge and Wisdom is maximum sacred. I can start fights, I can use bad words, beat someone, I can be outwardly like true villain, but I will never stain what is the most precious treasure and biggest diamond in my eyes with these fights. I don't need to prove anything. I wanted to make a few quotes but you will always find some indigenous shaman who says that real tradition says that DMT is the way, so I don't want to highlight some great books, which can also provoke some unhealthy interest to them. Even though, I already brought Russian term "vpadenie v prelest" - "falling into the beauty" and Eastern tale about pilgrimage to mountain and how pilgrims were dying because they followed false visions.
    Truth doesn't need protecting - it protects itself by simply being the Truth. If you want any credibility in your claims, you do need to prove something. Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass, which you've done a lot concerning this topic, including lying about things, making things up, and demeaning those who practice these methods, and even those who struggle with methods you consider more "authentic". All of that speaks loudly about what you possess, along with your silence, which is nothing.

You don't have to believe me that's all right. You have your picture of wise people as someone who is going on substances, always smiley and happy. I have mine - that of grumpy people, who went through a lot of hardships to what they have. I am following this path to survive, for others this is just some hobby, way to relieve stress.
    Nothing you've said or demonstrated is believable. Theres no substance to your claims.
    Also, you continue to show your ignorance about using these catalysts; its not all happy, and smiles. If you paid any attention, you'd know theres a lot of work, introspection, and integration of what is seen and experienced, in order to fully manifest the transmutation of your baser/ego-self, into what is considered the higher/true-self. There actually are a lot of people that fight and resist, and torture themselves using these things, because on the one hand they know they need the Truth, and on the other hand, its work and its terrifying to the ego-self, to let go and accept everything. You are only under the delusion that its all happy/smiles, because you've never done it - so again, you're making things up.

Good luck chasing you dreams and feeding your fear-driven ego. Remember, you can always choose to change paths, until you don't get a choice. (DMT is coming, because death is inevitable. )

I am angry and evil person, probably, but I better be this rather than one who is only outwardly good and smiley, and I rather actually help those near me instead of saying them - "don't worry if you die, you will just change form", "oh you have disease, take DMT", "you don't need food, because everything is illusion".
    You infer that we are only outwardly good - as if we are somehow fake people. We've come to this place to share experiences and information - and we've done so pretty openly. We don't lie about things we don't know about, and demean people we don't agree with. Personally, I don't think you're evil, but you certainly are angry and fearful, and I do genuinely wish you good luck in dealing with that (however you choose to do so).

Let us agree to disagree: you follow your road, I follow mine. You told your point of view, I told mine. We don't mess with each other, we don't fight with each other. No offense, peace. You can think of me as of some ignorant monster if it makes you feel better
    Ignorant, yes, but I don't think you're a monster. If it makes you feel more like a victim (I know you like that ) to think that I perceive you as evil and/or as a monster, then feel free to do so.
    I've just been addressing your stance, breaking it down, offering history, science, tradition etc to prove my stance, and pointing out the hypocrisy and venom, along with the baseless accusations of your claims so that you can maybe do some introspection, but mostly for any lurkers watching this discussion, to better help them make an informed decision and opinion on things.
    At the end of the day, you can do what ya want. Again, I just ask you to not spread lies about things you don't know about.

Agree to disagree it is. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    You don't know humanity only yourself. What we think about others is irrelevant to truth.
    Human beings are a marvel, there are lines of souls who work to be human.

What ?. Humanity compassion humility are part and parcel of being human. You can ignore them but no one invented the concept.
    That ridiculous. Before man could talk he looked out for and loved his family and friends. It wasn't some ploy to manipulate them.

Is it not prejudiced to judge them as all the same ?.

What world are you living in ?. The rockerfellers, rothchilds have had the cure to cancer since 1975.
    What you think they will share it with the masses ?
    There is radiation in Russia from 1816, where's your childhood education on that.
    This is not play time, you think they're discoveries are in your interest ? for you ?

The debate is already won. Humans are chemical in nature, they're evolution based on chemistry, their medicines , their food.
    Their gods were always associated to certain plants and substances. Humans and chemical experimentation on themselves goes back
    to hunter gathers who would ferment cook and mix many things in order to enter trances and commincate with " gods ".
    We wouldn't have pagan worship or gods and rituals without substance experimentation. They literally were born from ancient drug taking.
    By the time Sumerians were here, the use of substances within spiritual practices was well established.
    It is in fact Catholicism that destroyed the prevalent use of substances abundant within most of the worlds spiritual practices.
    And taught generations that spiritual advancement cant come from using nature, only through the church.
    They lied.
    Beautifully said.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

Blog Entries

Is psychedelics a valid path?

I believe, that Jesus Christ Himself, has faced many times (circumstances) where even He struggled to prove he was on the right path.

Nevertheless, the profound coincidence (synchronicity) that we continuously all feel and, to this very day, still yern (and fight) to solidify (our ego); speaking simply of that which we passionately hold to be true, is proof enough that an incredible.. and surreal emotional and mental effect is taking place over the physical processes and actions of the human beings on this Earth.

None of this reality we are sharing is easily explained by science or math or anything else we are publicly and generally aware of.

Many have suggested that there is a higher way of thinking (and being) and many of these methods concern things that we find socially strange, nevertheless their effect and ideas continue to linger in our world, despite resistance.

One of these incredible spiritual faculties of the human being is Love.

And in some cases, this force can be the only true cure to a multiple of specific aliments.

Perhaps these words seem irrelevant, nevertheless, quantumly (and spiritually) their effect in this light condensation reaction has been effected.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    To summerize

I feel that we, as a community (built from the universes forced necessity) have more to offer each other if we;

a) accept as a unity, that something is occurring that is beyond any individuals grasp

b) work together to establish a foundational understanding of these almost lost philosophies; and..

c) apply ourselves to the integration of the worlds knowledges which have been 'un-expectantly' bestowed into our hands,
    as blessed (or cursed) custodians of the open source path to hermetic initiation.

The faster we can realise this, the better it shall be for ourselves and progeny.

(IMO)

+ Reply to Thread