Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the hourglass and the motor/engine

Blog Entries

the hourglass and the motor/engine

Short picture version first:

Time/saturn/chronos/hourglass.
    Gravity distributes the weight - turn it upside down and the sand falls, the air "rises" or is displaced.
    If you don't turn it upside down, you only see one force dominating - gravity/earth/inertia/tamas.

I've used this image before. Here we see the hourglass in the volatile/air serpent
    and the fixed/sand serpent; also in the intertwined triangles, fractally too.
    Here mercury, abyssum duplicatum, is manifested by rotation of the volatile and fixed;
    by turning the hourglass in a constant rotation/fire.

Ha! This could have come from my blog:

Anyway, back to the hourglass/engine - a simple motor:

Notice the electric and magnetic polarities which cause the spin.
    Same as fixed and volatile cause it. I am now showing/associating the hourglass
    with the spinning copper coil between electric and magnetic forces,
    aka: opposite poles. This is also the effect of rotating the elements to manifest the QE.
    But QE/quintessence is actually free energy. What is "free" energy? IMO, it is love
    compared to strife which is not free or sustaining, yet strife is necessary for opposites
    to exist. But when opposites see that they are complimentary and not opposed/conflicting, per se,
    then they work together, sharing, giving towards the mutual benefit of the whole.
    Such giving/sacrifice is easy.

Matthew 11:28
    "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Why is christ's yoke easy? As I said above. Yoke = union = yoga = alchemy...
    Why does christ manifest in the vesica pisces?

Notice the four elements around him. Notice the vesica pisces (fish/mercury/mediator/christ/vishnu, etc.)
    is the abyssum duplicatum formed by joining two circles:

I don't know about the numbers, but I agree that the vesica pisces is the gate.
    9 is significant, but so is 6.
    9 = moon
    6 = sun
    69 = hourglass/engine/motor/circulation - not too wet, not too dry;
    extremes kill the work.

Notice the words "impossible combination"?
    Remember the words at Delphi?
    "Avoid extremes" and "know thyself".

Extremes make the hourglass/motor wobble instead of spinning smoothly.
    Wobbles are fine, if you like; but they consume more energy/effort.
    Like in relationships - two dreams at war, or two sharing a common dream... different experiences.

Here, the christ/QE and the four elements are shown with symbols at feet and halo which
    are very similar if not the same as those in Golden Chain of Homer:

So, myself and others have noticed a "vortex" which manifests when the hourglass
    is spinning in sharing/love mode, without a winner/loser, without anyone dominating too much,
    but instead sharing, passing the torch, taking turns listening and talking, switching positions/gravity
    of "teacher" and "student", etc... This is flipping the hourglass. What was full is now empty, etc.
    This is electric and magnetic, agent and patient, manifesting a vesica pisces/fish/mercury/spirit...
    But you have to keep switching, keep fluid, avoid extemes. And you can definitely feel when
    an extreme slows down the engine/vortex and the "flavor" is lost. And you can bring "flavor" back
    with intention.
    The speed/frequency at which the vortex spins manifests the "level" of consciousness, or wavelength,
    as seen in the Ouroboros pic above merged with the sizes of things in the universe, and as manifested
    in the chakras/planets and energy bodies:

Enough for now. This took longer than expected.
    But was more explanatory than I originally intended.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    Excessive yin becomes yang.
    Excessive yang becomes yin.

I don't know if that can be stressed enough.
    Most people certainly don't act as if they know this.
    I could say the world won't evolve until enough people know this.

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

"Travel East until you are Traveling west, then travel west until you are traveling east, and repeat in doing this you shall learn the mysteries of the world which is a reflection of the universe, therefore years shall know the mysteries of all!"
    Last edited by LostGnosticOccultum; 11-28-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    Excessive yin becomes yang.
    Excessive yang becomes yin.

I don't know if that can be stressed enough.
    Most people certainly don't act as if they know this.
    I could say the world won't evolve until enough people know this.
    I smiled, because this is so well said

69 = hourglass/engine/motor/circulation - not too wet, not too dry;
    *laughs like crazy*
    Ezalor
    --- = --- = --- = --- = --- = --- = --- = ---
    "Sic itur ad astra per aspera."

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much guys! Feels wonderful to really communicate.
    Great quote LGO. Spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    Great quote LGO. Spot on!
    Thanks not sure if it's a real quote but it seems I have heard something akin to it somewhere, and I do know this to be principally truth.

Nice post, Solomon Levi!

Lovely pictures and interesting information you've shared.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    I love this post. If you want to apply these principals in the lab, I believe its best to work with Rodin coils and ferrocells. This shows us the 'shape of magnetic flux and allows us improved ways to create this hourglass, which is more stable than regular motors.

As I was reading your post, I had a strange thought. Could Saturn relate directly to the atomic 'p' orbital, which is also an hourglass, and could this mean that other planets relate directly to other atomic orbitals? Just a thought.

I believe there are other shapes related to the concept of this hourglass motion mechanics. For instance, their are ways to wire transformers and Rodin coils also, that create an effect of over unity, literally generating more power than what is provided, I believe that this concept could even be applied in glassware design that allowed for complex refluxes.

Finally, water, is magnetic, it does respond to magnetic and electric fields. It surprises me that we don't hear more about people experimenting on their alchemical medicines with magnetics ect..
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I think water is diamagnetic, repelled by magnetic fields. Also I think that is only when flowing, but don't quote me on that one

Ghislain.

+ Reply to Thread