Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mercury Retrograde

Blog Entries
    Mars (today at 16 Degrees Gemini) is most likely transiting close to your natal Sun. Add to it a (longer lasting) square aspect from transiting Neptune in Pisces and you have a hazy incoherent mess...

But no, Mercury is not currently retrograde.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    ...and you have a hazy incoherent mess...
    Sounds about right. LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Another thing, today I drove behind a car that had the same license plate number as me only one number away, meaning if I have ABC 123 that car had ABC 124. I took a photo. When I did this another car passed me with the same situation but my wives license plate one number off. What are the odds? Pretty slim.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Another thing, today I drove behind a car that had the same license plate number as me only one number away, meaning if I have ABC 123 that car had ABC 124. I took a photo. When I did this another car passed me with the same situation but my wives license plate one number off. What are the odds? Pretty slim.

Becareful "they" are trying to replace you.. first it will be subtle then before you know it your in a government basement and the fake you is like Alex Jones and bill hicks

+ Reply to Thread