Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: apologia - in defence of the illuminati :)

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    times change and [...] some things that made sense in the past don't make sense these days.
    I'll just quote myself quoting (on another thread) a relevant quote from a movie that quotes from a book

It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.

From 'The Way of the Samurai' (a.k.a. 'Hagakure'), as seen in the movie 'Ghost Dog'
    Hi Androgynus,

The world "consensus" or "spririt of an age" certainly does change, very noticably. I remember the many different versions of this consensus, just within my lifetime. The 50s were radically different from the present. The local consensus in Utah is radically different from many areas of the country. I can feel the difference. It is far more abrasive and painful than any where else I have been (USA), as I am NOT in the local consensus and am quite counter to it in most ways.

Right now I feel a lot of changes occurring in this consensus. It is being changed faster than I have ever seen it change before. As Zoas23 said about 9/11, things sometimes events change things very fast. Fear, however is a bad Master. Right now the factions fighting, as far as I can observe, are those who want to change to the new version opposed to those who want it to remain in the old as they fear their power will evaporate. Right now change in the consensus is happening so rapidly that violence often seems the only thing fast enough to try to hold it off. There is of course no way to stop the changes as they are coming about. So we have various degrees of local energies overlaid the backgroud of the COS (Cosmic Operating System for want of some other neutral name) enrgies. If we are indeed transitioning to THE AGE OF TRUE MAN as the Mayans called the coming age according to a book on the Mayan Metaphysics from a university press by an author who made a lot of sense to me that lasts for 143 nonillion years. Measured in a physical world with a physical sun that is an impossibly long time. In a virtual holodeck, why not? Perhaps it's changing to Simulcron 3 and there will be another speed of light decompression algorythm applied to the at least 2 already there effectively increasoing the total runtime of the system that much larger. Perhaps that is nothing like it at all and all that indicates is that this is a virtual holodeck or maybe that the timespan goes with the beings, not the specific world form.

So if the illuminati were involved they would be involved in fighting out the local consensus trying to get it to favor themselves as most all parties appear to be attempting. I don't see how they could affect the COS. We are all involved in that just by being whatever we be, not what we think we believe or want.
    Last edited by Andro; 05-05-2013 at 11:51 PM. Reason: BB quotation codes fixed.

Once again, illuminati is likened to shining a light in one spot and having the viewer focus on the area that is lit. Pay no attention to anything outside the light. That's what illumination means. Which is why the mainstream media is so tide to the whole illuminati thing. Culture is given from the top down in most cases, not from the bottom up... especially in modern times. Just watch some tv, listen to some mainstream music, or go see a mainstream movie.. they're illuminating people in a way through "programming". Production companies are behind movies/ tv/ various other art that the producers want you to see.. that they want to get into your mind. Most of us here have made it past that stuff, so we can have these fun philosophical rants about how things just seem to happen for no apparent reason... or perhaps things take place through a general consenus. Which I agree with... up to a point.

If I were a multi-billionaire what better way to illuminate the world to my way of thinking than through mass advertisement. There's a sucker born every minute..

Blog Entries
    Related to this thread and also a must-read IMO:

The Crowd by Gustave Le Bon (published in 1896).

Edward Bernays, the 20th century 'master of propaganda' (a.k.a. "PR" / "Public Relations") was a student of this book.

Interesting to notice that both Bernays and Le Bon were very long lived, Bernays lived to be almost 104 and Gustave Le Bon died at 90.

Apparently, Hitler read this book and Mussolini was consulting it frequently.

So read it if you wish to study in-depth the methodology used to control (or evolve?) you

Okay ... hopefully just a brief reply.

After scanning the original post (that's quite a dissertation Solomon Levi) and an equally quick scan of others, unless I missed it, I didn't see any mention of "elitism." which I would consider the main thrust of the point. It's being discussed, skirted, but not viewed or discussed head on, as I feel it should be.

There can be no discussion of any group remotely described as the Illuminati without the glaring fact of their unquestionable elitist status and their self-established position ... Note: Self-Established ... and by force.

Sure, any well-resourced (wealthy) and educated (by whatever encyclopedia of information) group of individuals that wields socioeconomic, political, judicial (and by default, military) power can easily be construed as "better" than the average schmuck ... but ... by making that definition at all defines "elitism" itself, which was the goal of such a group in the first place ... to put themselves above (and in control of) all others.

This is fine if you have any inkling to either support or even believe in a forced hierarchy.

Personally, I don't.

I resist any forced hierarchy with every fiber of my being, neither do I wish to force it on others, no matter what my station in life or any circumstance that might compare to theirs.

Now ...

A hierarchy based on [mutual] respect, that's another matter. That's consent. That's acknowledging either your own or another's so-called superiority ... but I caution that I only grant such respect if it is earned ... and I mean that both in myself and in others. If you have not earned the position, by means of my respect of you, for you to tell me what to do, you may not tell me what to do ... neither should I wield such an imposition on you if I haven't earned your respect.

Simple, isn't it?

So why should I let this "Illuminati" wield power over me and intentionally, with their own will and design, directly or indirectly manipulate my world? Why would I allow or accept that without the slightest knowledge of who they are or how they came to this power?

"That's just the way it is," doesn't cut it for me ... not even close. Don't even begin to use the word "freedom" on a planet with an entire race of beings thoroughly manipulated and controlled by unseen human powers. No such condition of freedom could exist, therefore the use of the word is useless. Any aspect of freedom under those conditions are entirely delusional.

When every aspect, nook and cranny of life is externally controlled, there is no freedom.

Now ...

Do we even need freedom? Aren't things just wonderful with all our industry, standard of living, interstate highways and neat toys to indulge ourselves? ... Transportation, hundreds of miles an hour ... Food, refrigerators packed ... Housing, strong roofs with thermostats, picture windows and comfy couches.

Ain't it all just dandy? Who needs this freedom shit when the Illuminati has constructed and manipulated this world so that we can be so comfortable?

Utter horsecrap.

It's a DElusion, not even an ILLusion. The whole fucking thing is falling apart. It doesn't even "work" right. It's entirely dysfunctional and unsustainable. It was DESIGNED to fail from the start. The whole thing ... instituted literally by the worldwide institutionalized Illuminati ... was created exclusively for instant, personal gratification ... and nothing else. To hell with future generations. To hell with a living planet. Take it all. Live well. Consume and be happy for it. Live for the moment ... and worse ... "Live in the Now."

Utter horsecrap.

Utter delusional horsecrap.

Why are we here?

This is the question.

Are we -- are you -- part of something larger than yourself? Or are you just you doing whatever it is that you do, largely making yourself happy?

What is happy? Is joy becoming a 600 pound blob of flesh in front of a television set? Is joy cranking up your heat to 80 degrees in the winter on unsustainable fuels because you like to be warm? What is happy? Slobbering down unhealthy-but-good-tasting meal after gluttonous unhealthy-but-good-tasting meal while children starve?

This is the instant gratification world your precious Illuminati has created for you ... what they WANT from us ... "Shut up. Learn nothing. Consume what we tell you. Work when we tell you ... and DIE when we tell you."

We should be grateful for THAT??

We should be grateful for the vision of our lives by these self-serving elitists?

I should have the remotest respect for THAT??

Sorry ... ya lost me on that one ... even the discussion of it. It shouldn't even be a topic OF discussion.

Much of Alchemy is "observation." I unequivocally observe that these elitist bastards should vanish, based on the vast ocean of festering human waste they have created. Should human beings have been left to their own devices to learn and advance -- not be manipulated into utter servitude to an elite class -- we'd have been exploring the outer reaches of space for half a millennia by now.

Think back on the knowledge lost by these pricks warring among themselves ... the burned cities ... and libraries ... and humans of knowledge slaughtered in the name of their aberrant, malignant causes.

THAT is your Illuminati ... and no, it's not simply the group formed in the 1770's. They've been around and working together for a long, long time. The so-called Illuminati is just one of their recent incarnations.

Fuck the elite ... and everything they stand for ...

... and fuck forced hierarchy.

Earn my respect. Don't shove it down my throat at the point of a sword, however that sword may be configured.
    Last edited by DonSweet; 10-16-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    There are TWO illuminata. One is dead or in self-imposed exile, the other live and kicking and this is the one you want to fuck off and I agree.

But also I don't agree because no one is controlling us, no one is making us a fat blob in front of the TV. The blame must be placed on the blob not on the illuminata (1 or 2).

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Several years back (I think, '05, '08), on a Russian speaking Forum, the following dialogue occurred, now translated into very rough English, here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1379336/pg1

Aside from this, the more these discussions make people angry, fearful, upset, engage in the "fight the power" talks, the more those very people actually 'fall victim', play into, serve this type of energy grid mechanism. So in a very real way, the very people that are "fighting againts it" are actually creating more of the control grid.
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

Krisztian ...

Agreed. If anyone gives any validity to "The Law of Attraction," it doesn't discriminate. If you think (feel) conflict, you will get conflict.

My momentary foray into anger was just that, momentary. Generally, I simply ignore (as best I can) the paradigm that surrounds me.

And dev ...

It's not control like puppets on a string, it's setting conditions. Another way to put it is limiting options, making us ignorant of any other options.

You can get a job, or stay at home and be a bum, or risk self-employment and possible bankruptcy. Three limited options, when the conditions themselves are the trap.

A lack of resources is one of their key tools, and piggybacked to that is the fear of the loss of what little you have access to. This can be money, food, energy, or any other resource you need or even simply want, including information. This sets the paradigm ...

... but the paradigm isn't direct control. It's a prison without physical walls. You are not free. These intentionally imposed limitations direct you to a limited set of choices, implying that you have choice when you don't.

The biggest lie of them all is Americans touting (and often shouting) their freedom. It's utter delusion. Stop paying your property taxes, "your" property gets repossessed. Even the use of the word "re-possessed" says it all. You never possessed it in the first place. That's clearly rent on something that was never yours from the start, yet you were called the "owner." It's simply a delusional lie.

"Electing" government representatives is also a blatant falsehood. You're presented with [generally] two choices, hand-picked by the elite. That's a choice? I think not. Chocolate or vanilla, period.

Also, look up the meaning of the word "fiat" when applied to money ... another manufactured falsehood, backed by nothing other than a so-called declaration of the entity printing it. It's so-called value out of thin air. That, and a "fractionalized monetary system," where every cent circulated carries debt, destined to bankrupt the entire system by channeling the value of every resource available, including human labor, to a single destination ... the elite.

I'm not making this shit up. This is real. We're living this. Every word and instance was artificially manufactured by the elite.

It's about control.

Period.
    Last edited by DonSweet; 10-16-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSweet View Post
    Agreed. If anyone gives any validity to "The Law of Attraction," it doesn't discriminate. If you think (feel) conflict, you will get conflict.
    I actually wasn't thinking about that. I mean, that the currency that has any value for other lifeforms that I believe these beings fit into, is energy. So that there's a real benefit - for this "group" - to have people, humanity, being radically emotional, labile, for that is sustenance, food, true currency.

Money isn't it. That's only for those 'puppets' that we can identify, name, in the media. That's not who I refer to.

My momentary foray into anger was just that, momentary. Generally, I simply ignore (as best I can) the paradigm that surrounds me.
    Comment wasn't directed towards you, DonSweet.

Dialogue is good.
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

Blog Entries
    You can get a job, or stay at home and be a bum, or risk self-employment and possible bankruptcy. Three limited options, when the conditions themselves are the trap.
    Don't understand what you mean by risk self-employment? And why there are only three options? Why are they limited?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Well dev ...

Aren't there three main choices for your adult life? Once you become one, what are they?

There's a job, naturally, and almost as naturally (although I might disagree) most people choose that.

Of course, there's the no job choice. That, in essence, makes one a bum, on Welfare in the U.S. (or walking the streets homeless) and I believe they call it "The Dole" in the U.K.

But there's also the in between, which is really a sort of a hybrid ... work a while, bum a while ... but in essence, it's still a work/job choice ... even if that choice is artist or musician.

Other than attempting self-employment, those are your two choices. Even children of extremely wealthy parents are largely expected to work in some fashion, with some exceptions, of course.

Self-employment is an automatic high risk, potentially exponentially more risky than a job. This from someone who has been self-employed since 1979. Believe me, nothing is automatic or even remotely reliable in self-employment. You can lose decades of hard work in a heartbeat on the slightest turn of unforeseen events, despite how vigorously you attempt to foresee.

If, in fact, you are fortunate/lucky/smart enough to "make it" in self-employment, it's only relevant if you reach the stage of being able to accumulate a "Fuck You Stash." Otherwise, you'll simply continue to work until retirement like any other employed schmuck. If you're a plumber merely making a living, it's only one degree of separation from punching a time clock. You're still indentured.

A "Fuck You Stash" is enough capital built up that you can live off the interest or earnings and not work (or not work in the traditional sense). It's actually quite a popular process in the entertainment business to build your portfolio, whether behind the camera or in front of it, then get the hell out with your Stash. You can easily think back on actors you saw for five or ten years you don't see anymore. They got their Stash and got out. Acting (or producing/directing) is very much like self-employment, save a weekly series or similar where you're contracted annually ... then again, you're contracted and not simply "employed." But too, you can become successful in regular, normal employment to build up such capital. I've heard of several people, personally, that have done it, then they've simply built their Stash, quit and retired, often at fairly young ages.

Anyway ... even plumbers can build a Stash ... or ... build their business to a value to sell it off, acquiring a Stash. My father built pre-fabricated steel buildings in the Miami area and retired to North Carolina with a Stash. It can work in almost any business if done properly ... if you actually know to do it. Many people simply fall into the trap of believing they're worthless if they're not "working" and work to so-called retirement age anyway. What they do not realize is that they can do anything with their lives if they set their minds to it. But "the paradigm" has instilled the so-called work ethic so deeply that people literally feel shame if they're not working, and in a certain expected fashion, generally servitude to the economic system.

As Alchemists, you and I both know that "work" has many definitions, meanings and implications ... not all of them servitude to an economic system.

"Working" is a natural human impulse. We derive joy from it. However, few see the act of work outside the "work ethic," which has been established and ground into our braincells from birth.

What if "work" was whatever we each individually wanted to do or accomplish? ... whatever it is that gives us joy? ... or helps those around us? ... or benefits Mankind? ... or nature? ... or feeds children? ... or gets us closer to exploring space?

Most of us do NOT have that choice. We get the menu of 28 flavors ... pick one ... become an accountant, or pharmacist, or meat packer ... and eat it for the rest of our lives.

(And yes, I'd include housewife, or the ever-popular "stay-at-home-mom," in the category of Job.)

You get three choices when you mature past adolescence, and even with those they pigeon-hole your options.

Rare is the exception.
    Last edited by DonSweet; 10-18-2014 at 05:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread