Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: apologia - in defence of the illuminati :)

I Agree with most of what you say there DonSweet...I think this is what inspired the post, can't remember where on here I saw it, but it was from Richard Buckminster Fuller 1895-1983:

We must do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian-Darwinian theory, he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.
    Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Ok I get you DonSweet.

Quote Originally Posted by DonSweet View Post
    Self-employment is an automatic high risk, potentially exponentially more risky than a job. This from someone who has been self-employed since 1979. Believe me, nothing is automatic or even remotely reliable in self-employment. You can lose decades of hard work in a heartbeat on the slightest turn of unforeseen events, despite how vigorously you attempt to foresee.
    I think the above is highly incorrect. Life is a risk. Every human being is self-employed in the Corporation of the I (the self). Other than your life what can you really loose? If one thing fails just start another thing.

I think I agree with your outlook on the concept of work... and like Andy Warhol said: "the most important thing is work" *

*real work that is

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

A pleasant, civilized response dev ...

**smile**

The vast majority of my posts in this thread have been about perspective. My mention of "high risk" was no different.

By making your contrary observation, it's clear you do not have an average perspective. You understand risk better than most.

The "high risk" is the perception presented to the average person when making their life choice. I've spoken to many, many people who are literally deer-in-the-headlights as to how I live self-employed. They simply can't fathom it. There's a slew of fear of self-employment out in the general population ... and that fear is based on the potential failure. It literally terrifies many people from self-employment.

As you can see, having worked for myself for 35 years, "terror" hardly works into my daily mindset over my lifestyle. If it did, I wouldn't do it either ... but I have to admit that there's been times I've literally suffered PTSD from some of my business experiences. When you work THAT hard and things fall apart, there's a recovery process. It's not new to me, but that doesn't make it any easier.

I've told some of these people, "Two weeks in my life would KILL you."

In some instances, I'm absolutely certain it would ... if not get them hauled away to the funny farm.

By the way dev ...

A minor note on your post ...

You state that, "Every human being is self-employed in the Corporation of the I ..." and based on what I've said in another thread, I'd agree there is a structure within ourselves ... that "I" is actually a "We."

However, I'd caution that there's a concept being challenged in some circles these days that reflects the "As Above, so below" concept ... and this is the idea that we, as individuals aren't beholding to any "corporate" structure above OR below. In other words, the hierarchy we are subjected to here on the earthly plane not only doesn't exist above, but is falsely, by fraudulent representation, imposed on us (and both on the earthly and non-earthly plane).

I recently came to support this theory since the paradigm we're exposed to here on the earthly plane IS actually fraudulent, complete with hierarchical structure that utterly and falsely controls us ... fiat money, a fractionalized monetary system, slave taxes, lack of real ownership, and termination of individual sovereignty ... the lack of sovereignty, being the most serious symptom ... and this observation of fraud actually supports The Emerald Tablet's assertion of "As Above, so Below and as Below, so Above" ...

Meaning ...

We are all sovereign beings with a direct connection to Source Energy, with no requirement for us to obtain our life energy from any other source. If any such condition of "force" exists for us to obtain our energy or life-sustaining material, either physical or non-physical, that alternate source has literally hijacked our right to a direct connection to Source.

I'm just highly sensitive the the word and concept of "corporation" at the moment.

Corporations currently represent a truly dark and sinister force.

Blog Entries
    I agree.

But I also think it is important not to give the 'dark forces' any power. The swastika, nigger, faggot, corporation.. all these things are words that need to be reclaimed or their meaning changed. The power of words is the power we give them, IMO.

Let's look at the word 'corporation':

A corporation is a separate legal entity that has been incorporated either directly through legislation or through a registration process established by law.

Incorporated entities have legal rights and liabilities that are distinct from those of their employees, shareholders, and members, and may conduct business as either a profit-seeking business or not-for-profit. - source
    ...a separate legal entity... refers to a type of legal entity with detached accountability. A business can be set up as an separate legal entity to legally separate it from the individual or owner... - source
    This is how big evil mega corporations can conduct their nasty business without getting caught... it is also how businesses gets full advantage of corporate taxes... which means:

...rules for taxing companies may differ significantly from rules for taxing individuals. - source
    Yes, these evil mega corps can do what they fuck they like, and why not... wouldn't you if you could 'cheat' the system? Cheat a system that is an illusion anyway...

When I say "Every human being is self-employed in the Corporation of the I ..." I am trying to get people to do what THEY do... if every human being incorporated, if every human being did what THEY do, the power would/could move over to the individual... if we all think like dictators of our own little world, we will rule the whole world.

Whatever tricks THEY use, WE CAN USE!

And why not?

--------------------------------------

Imagine if you are a corporation, then your legal person (your number in the system) in a sense loose its accountability... you as a natural person (your physical self) cannot really be placed in the legal system, only your legal person (your number)... but if you become a corporation... and everything you do you DO through that corporation then it will be a lot more difficult for you to be attacked.

Your number (your legal person) will employ your physical self in your own corporation.

No tactic is full proof... and there are problems with all ways of life... but I have tried incorporation and found only benefits... and anyone can do it.

Last edited by Awani; 11-03-2014 at 10:56 PM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I concur.

100%

Read every word.

Love the way you put things.

I've been saying many of these same things in different ways for many years. Backed by 35+ years of self-employment, I've actually spent the majority of my adult life actually doing what you suggest.

The one thing I would add to what you've said would be to use the word "sovereign." We are sovereign beings, wholly non-dependent of a hierarchical "authoritarian" structure based on force or coercion ... unless we blindly or consciously choose to be, terminating our sovereignty. Most don't even know they've made that choice.

Of course, "no man is an island" has validity, but that's not an excuse for repression, domination or even slavery. It's merely the citation that we are all connected (and primarily through our common sovereignty).

One principle employed by these entities is the concept of a "principal," or an individual who is solely (or mainly) responsible to themselves ... major stockholder, CEO, board of directors. They act within their own self-interest, often only faintly masked by a theory of acting in the interest of one of these entities.

This principle hijacks the principal that we are ALL principles ... unless we yield our inherent, inalienable independence ... which most do (without even knowing it).

Love your perspective. Love your presentation. Love your energy and obvious passion for these vital rudiments of human nature.

Too bad more don't either know it or feel it.

Let's hope our numbers grow ...

... soon.

You'd have made an excellent pre-Columbian Native American.

Hadda mention a typo ...

Particularly with the subtle spelling difference between principle/principal and the vastly different meanings.

"... the principal that we are ALL principles," should have been -- "... the principle that we are ALL principals."

But that's just the anal retentive, obsessive, excessive, compulsive three quarters German and quarter Britt in me talking.

My Who-Gives-a-Shit-Bohemian side typed it.

**smile**

Blog Entries

The "They"

Blog Entries

*ignore the Viking

Je suis they!

Ghislain

+ Reply to Thread