Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: apologia - in defence of the illuminati :)

Blog Entries
    You know Charlie is slang for Enemy... ironic isn't it?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Another Perspective

I don't resonate with this guy's overall philosophy, but, on our topic here, he does make some thought provoking points in this video:

Psychopaths & The Illuminati

Scary...I could see a lot of myself in what he was saying.

Looking for something is the agenda of sorts, but never reaching any goal.

I wonder if one can change this modus operandi?

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    I love the way this guy talks with his drink and fags... like some Vincent Price type of person.

I agree with this video fully. I can honestly say that I understand both the psychopath and the sociopath 100 %, as I have been attracted to both these conditions in my youth (as a student, not practitioner of it). This is exactly what the "elite" is...

I understand how they think, that is why I keep arguing it is pointless to try and do anything about it. A psychopathic person cannot be cured. He wouldn't want to be.

Just let them be... they are just immature beings.

In this realm they might seem powerful, but in the realm I am in they have NO power.

Last edited by Awani; 06-03-2015 at 02:26 AM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I wonder if one can change this modus operandi?
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    A psychopathic person cannot be cured. He wouldn't want to be.
    Dexter (from the TV show) was a psychopath, and what allowed him to 'manage' his condition (i.e. not getting caught and live a seemingly 'adjusted' life), was the fact that his father saw him for who he was from a young age and taught him a set of very strict rules, also known as 'The Code'. Apparently, the 'Illuminati Psychopaths' the guy talks about in the video, also have a 'Code' (theories about 'Elite Codes' are all over the Internet).

So what is the 'Code' of 'adjusted' psychopaths? Or the 'Illuminati Codes', for that matter?

Blog Entries
    Good question.

But I don't think they have a code. They don't need one.

Dexter's code was to only hurt people that deserved it. Maybe the Code is to make sure people hurt themselves. In other words don't get blood on your hands physically, only allegorically.

But really I don't think they have one. A psychopath does not have a code per se... a true psychopath doesn't even care about getting caught, he might even want to be caught. And Dexter is just a TV show (its logic is self-contained).

Blog Entries
    The truth about conspiracy theories and the illuminati:

Last edited by Andro; 05-09-2016 at 06:16 PM.

The funny thing for me about the Illuminati conspiracy theories is that the Illuminati organization was clearly a LEFT WING organization, whilst modern conspiracy theories are convinced that they were a RIGHT WING group, which was not the case at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Even though this is comedy it still contains a lot of gnosis, especially about those conspiracy people.

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    The funny thing for me about the Illuminati conspiracy theories is that the Illuminati organization was clearly a LEFT WING organization, whilst modern conspiracy theories are convinced that they were a RIGHT WING group, which was not the case at all.
    I actually like the Illuminati. At least the original group. Kill all Catholics... sounds like a good idea. Chopping off the heads of kings and queens. Sure, why not. Stop inheritance. Yes. Let Men build their own futures. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I actually like the Illuminati. At least the original group. Kill all Catholics... sounds like a good idea. Chopping off the heads of kings and queens. Sure, why not. Stop inheritance. Yes. Let Men build their own futures. Etc.
    I like and dislike the original Illuminati Order.

Their main failure was that they didn't find a way to adapt to other ideas, mostly destroying many "bridges". It is interesting for me their actions at the Convent of Wilhelmsbad (Organized by Willermoz), in which they agreed with Willermoz on destroying the *myth* of a direct lineage with the Knights Templars for the rite of Strict Observance, but mostly though that Willermoz was a lunatic with his Martinist ideas and his "excessive" mysticism (I don't think it was excessive).

And in Germany they had a LOT in common with the Rosicrucians... but also some incompatible differences ("The Republic of Christianopolis" by Andrade was still a reference for the Rosicrucians... and it's mostly an Utopia that involves a liberal Theocracy).

I see the French Revolution as the main expression of the Illuminati ideas, but I do NOT think that the Illuminati Order played any role in the Revolution (because they never managed to be REALLY influential in France and because by 1789 the Order was almost non-functional).

Quite similar to what happens with most Left Wing parties in our contemporary world: they suck at *negotiating* with other parties/groups and they end up becoming like an "ideological ghetto".

+ Reply to Thread