Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You are a star - literally.

Blog Entries

You are a star - literally.

I'll explore that in this thread, and its significance to alchemy.

"Had! The manifestation of Nuit.
    The unveiling of the company of heaven.
    Every man and every woman is a star." - Aleister Crowley, "the book of the law"

"Man is a microcosm, or a little world, because he is an extract from all the stars and planets of the whole firmament,
    from the earth and the elements; and so he is their quintessence." - Paracelsus

"Imagination is the star in man." - Paracelsus

What does it mean to be a star? It means you have an astral body as well as a physical body.
    What does this mean literally? It means your awareness/consciousness is capable of experiencing
    a perspective as large as a suns/stars perspective.

Some have called this Adam Kadmon:

To me, this is the significance of alchemy. We can access Spiritus Mundi through
    "meditation" by realising our star nature; or we can capture a star in a flask.
    The two are very related. If you manage to have any success in lab alchemy,
    the result is opening you up to this larger picture.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    Throughout the years, especially during my early years, I've been quite intrigued by the tales given from the Far East on the rainbow body. I believe this Forum already contains that thread so I'll leave it at that.

This is a beautiful topic.

Nice thread Sol
    I used to have this random thought like we are populated worlds with beings, just smaller, living in us like the earth
    weird I know
    maybe size is infinite! Idk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilos View Post
    I used to have this random thought like we are populated worlds with beings, just smaller, living in us like the earth weird I know maybe size is infinite! Idk.
    In certain esoteric circles, what you say Ilos is perfectly normal. In fact, the initiate is trained to contact the consciousness residing in their organs, muscles, etc. There's a real dialogue that takes place by the alchemist with his inner planets.

Great line of thinking.

Blog Entries
    Interesting idea for meditation!

A bit off topic, but the other day I overheard someone say that the human body produces more chemical energy than the sun produces nuclear energy per pound.
    Not sure how accurate it is, and now that i'm reminded I'm off to google it.

cheers!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    A bit off topic, but the other day I overheard someone say that the human body produces more chemical energy than the sun produces nuclear energy per pound. Not sure how accurate it is, and now that i'm reminded I'm off to google it.
    Let us know what you find, Kiorionis?

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/ba.../#.Vxemccep6Rs

interesting video thought I would share.......4 years later -.- lol

also whenever I would hear of famous people being called stars I never nkew what the hell they meant, so I took it literally believing they are a star, just a weird thought.

+ Reply to Thread