Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: golden water experiment

golden water experiment

Just grazing through the board, I noticed some persons aren't talked about, and curious as to why, so excuse my barging the subject. I'm sure you all know ***'s publications for making the stone from urine and dew salt. (I like the first process for its simplicity and readily-available ingredients; better to have a stone that can be multipled with things easily had from one's own cistern.) As for dew, some say its salt is a federally regulated commodity.

I started the golden water process last year, letting it ferment in plastic jugs for a year before, separating the dregs with repeated cohobations, distillations and filtering, but I just couldn't seem to get the crystals to form. Some residue formed on the flask that just wouldn't wash off, then learned that was Helmont's salt I'd apparently missed capturing; well it should be in the product. Anyway, I added some nitric acid, that seemed to get the crystals forming, the first were sort of cheesey, I tried collecting and drying at low heat in an oven and they just disappeared. I figured it was a failure and was ready to throw the left-over orange colored fluid away but thought heck, why not just leave it alone and see what happens. So it's sitting in an open plastic bowl in my basement which is just above freezing, and more crystals have formed on the surface. I think I'll just let all the moisture evaporate. I'd be afraid to cook them with gold for the obvious risks, but I dipped a finger just to taste the solution, salty initially but sweet later. I had to lie down, I could feel it dredging my liver and other things, I thought wow, there's really something to this alchemy stuff, beyond the mere motions we go through. Anyway I've collected several 5 gal jugs of ammoniated water with a couple cups of the crude salt, waiting for the confidence and insight to know exactly how to proceed. There are several directions a person can go to process the crude salt, I've more carbaloys fermenting just in case I muck up. Has anyone here had any success following ***'s instructions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    As for dew, some say its salt is a federally regulated commodity.
    If you're referring to Ammonium Nitrate (NH4NO3), it can be used as a fertilizer but also for explosives, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's regulated.

I'm sure you all know ***'s publications for making the stone from urine
    Are you referring to 'The Mystery of Urine', taken from 'Potpurri Alchemia' in the RAMS collection?

Blog Entries
    hi thrival,

(I like the first process for its simplicity and readily-available ingredients; better to have a stone that can be multipled with things easily had from one's own cistern.)
    Also interested in knowing what process you're talking about. Are you referring to any of these? (link to gw stone and alkahest)

I tried collecting and drying at low heat in an oven and they just disappeared. I figured it was a failure and was ready to throw the left-over orange colored fluid away but thought heck, why not just leave it alone and see what happens. So it's sitting in an open plastic bowl in my basement which is just above freezing, and more crystals have formed on the surface.
    I'm curious to know why this happened.. the forming of more crystals part.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-03-2013 at 09:40 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Are you referring to 'The Mystery of Urine', taken from 'Potpurri Alchemia' in the RAMS collection?
    Hi Androgynus,
    It seems to me that he's talking about N D C's Covenant of Silence document.

Illen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    It seems to me that he's talking about N D C's Covenant of Silence document.
    Yes, mostly containing recipes that are basically copy/paste jobs from various authors.
    To his credit, in most cases he did mention the actual authors/sources of the published methods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrival,

Which one of the urine methods (re-published by ***) are you referring to?

What do you consider 'Helmont's Salt' to be?

Also, adding Nitric Acid to assist with the crystal formation sounds interesting... I don't recall this addition being mentioned in the text...

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Yes, mostly containing recipes that are basically copy/paste jobs from various authors.
    To his credit, in most cases he did mention the actual authors/sources of the published methods.
    Most of his more important recipes were taken directly from the RAMS publications. Another was taken directly from Manly Hall's Secret Teachings of All Times.

In my opinion, his recipes were of a chemical or archemical nature, rather than alchemical. Thus he could only have made a vegetable or pseudo Stone at best.

Illen

Wow, lots to answer.

Yes I was following the "Covenant of Silence" instructions also found in the RAMS Digital Library. I would not accuse him of making a pseudo-stone, not if it does the job. There's more than one stone or one path.

I probably erred in processing, I just never feel I'm doing it right. Basically is a distillation of urine and separation of the ammoniated water from it's crude red salt, the latter calcined/dried at low heat, then cohobated with the distilled portion for a week or two, then repeated distillations; the third time a salt is supposed to form in the distillation tube, but in my case was using nylon pneumatic line as my cooling coil which is opaque. The distillation flask developed a fog etched into the glass, I take this to be Helmon't salt. After the third distillation/cohobation I tried filtering and evaporating to get the skin that's supposed to form, but it wouldn't, so I added some nitric acid. That got crystals started but like I said, small and kind of cheesy. I put the coffee filter holding them in a low temp oven, the filter became a mess and was more or less destroyed, the crystal goo unrecoverable. What was left in the liquid is pale orange, the crystals forming look like surface bubbles in a sense. Something else about mere tasting them, a few images passed through my brain while resting, extremely vivid, beautiful colors, not unlike what I tend to experience taking B-12 before bed. I thought wow, if a brain could work like that all the time, would be pretty awesome.

And this gets me to thinking.

Glauber is very thorough and detailed in the theory behind alchemy, he mentions how the ancients could get their starting material from anything because the subject is in everything, (but some materials are better than others, of course.)

I know some of you guys have been working with salt, repeated heating and dryings. Have you thought of doing that with nitre?

Also, forgetting alchemy for the moment, but dealing with modern nutrition: consider the Krebs cycle, or organic acids found in the body, or mineral deficiencies we are all suffering, whether we know it or not, due to glyco-phosphate (Round-Up) weed-killer, that works by sequestering nutrients in the soil, which affects crops too, while the weeds seem to've found a genetic work-around. I read that crops have 50% less nutrition than 40 years ago, due to modern farming practices. We're all slowly starving to death. Any kind of sex life accelerates nutrient loss, substances made in abundance while young; (I could write a book on that but others already have.)

I believe it was Helmont who disagreed with the philosophers of his day, that there was one universal medicine, but that health could be had by personal, selective diet (since not everyone suffers from the same deficiencies or excesses.) Prof. Arnold Ehret set the record for fasting, advocated a low-phlegm, high mineral salt diet, personally prescribed for every patient. His system follows Hippocrates' work, who I believe Jesus probably had access to (written around 500 B.C) in the Alexandrian library. (Graduating from Hippocrates' school required a 40 day fast.) Now obviously no one goes on a 40 day fast cold-turkey, it takes practice, a knowledge-base, valid theory. So I think this becoming a "son of God" is a process that apart from fasting, entails intelligent diet along with ingesting alchemical substances.

Uh, I guess I wandered from my original subject.

If you have the RAMS library, check out what Glauber has to say on the animal stone.

Animal alchemy is my essential forte. It is quite powerful and as has a habit of throwing the artist head-first into things.

That being said, recipes afford nothing other that ideas of how to manifest principles. Following a set-recipe, is akin to a dead ritual. I dont think *** made what he claimed, due to all the BS that followed, and his lack of understanding the Art.
    The Word might be True, but the methodology of it, not so for everyone.

Id humbly advise meditation and resonance with the work/matter/Spirit, let it guide you and how you work the lab operations/methodology. Also keep an eye out for destroying influences that will be drawn to it.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Blog Entries
    One needs sharp senses, rituals can anchor it, continued reliance on meditation as stated wisely [by Seth-Ra], a receptivity to subtle forces, and if one can enter the substance-at-hand and "communicate" then therein you'll find the true next step of the unwritten recipe. If no thing presents itself, then it is best to 'sleep on it' as the saying goes.

The delusions of the mind, it's impulsivity and traumas of the vehicle [physical body], the social programming [which almost all is hypnotically under], and not to mention forces that 'live off' what this work attracts, make for a rather contaminated process. Be wise, so careful. [It's not worth it otherwise.]

Seth Ra: My trouble is basic ignorance of processes and what they accomplish. I mean I know what the basic processes are, but not what they do to the matter, or why. Of course purification and fixation is the ultimate goal. It occurred the possibility that fermenting in plastic might add hydrocarbons that wouldn't be present had I used glass, filling holes that should have been filled with something else, thereby preventing the desired crystals from forming. I find reading recipes tedious and am a bit impatient that way, looking for the most simple, even if I have to wait for results, unless there's a short-cut! "Breaking rules" is for people who already know what they're doing, I don't make that claim yet.

*** struck me as a bit young, and full of himself, and sometimes focused upon superficials, but that's true of many artists and a stage we all go through. On the other hand his photographic journal shows he does the work and gets real results, whether is as he claims, I don't know enough to judge.

Krisztian: To be honest, I don't do ritual, but I'm very open to higher influences, that have shown themselves more than once in my life, following spontaneous and sincere prayer. As for "sleeping on it" that's a part of my illness and something I've been doing for longer than I'd like. The challenge for me is the very real need to wake up and perform effectively, not (as if) under the influence of drugs.

What's happening in our culture, and the economy, is rather scary, but I'm not part of that. It's been over a year since I've turned on a TV!

Kiorionis: Thank you for the links!
    Last edited by thrival; 02-04-2013 at 01:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread