Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: golden water experiment

Forgive me my English...This is a GW photo I've been keeping for 2 years. Just a clean glass bottle. I keep it in a dark place. No heat, filtration or anything else.
    Red liquid. At the bottom of a grey precipitate. First kept this volume in a simple plastic canister 5 liters. There was some air. Then just poured into the bottle. The smell is disgusting. Never tasted it. The beginning of the experiment 23 september 2017, to be exact.
    Last edited by virtus; 05-09-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Next step. I added saltpeter. Made a saturated NH4NO3 solution and fresh GW. Tightly closed with a stopper. The solution circulated in the sun. In direct sunlight during the day. And cooled at night. Just Left it on the window in the summer. Saltpeter is industrial, but recrystallized and purified with distilled water. The process lasted 5 or 6 months. I was wondering what would happen. The solution has an acid reaction. And a slightly unusual smell. It's not disgusting. I will say that nothing has changed. The solution did not change. Although there are differences between the solutions that I kept in the dark and in the sun. The one in the dark is lighter.

I apologize for my spelling mistakes. I hope to learn English well.

On the right the one that is in the dark.
    Last edited by virtus; 05-09-2019 at 12:15 PM.

I think it was a big mistake to use bottles. Now I'm going to use a round-bottom flask. For better circulation. The perfect shape of the ball. Later I spoiled the experiment with saltpeter. Tried to neutralize the acid, added alkali. It was necessary to distill the solution and test it.

Why do you work with pee, and why did you add saltpeter to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Why do you work with pee, and why did you add saltpeter to it?
    On the basis of the work of Thomas Vaughan about the secrets of the liquor Alkahest. Later I will lay out the text in English, if it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisztian View Post
    The delusions of the mind, it's impulsivity and traumas of the vehicle [physical body], the social programming [which almost all is hypnotically under], and not to mention forces that 'live off' what this work attracts, make for a rather contaminated process. Be wise, so careful. [It's not worth it otherwise.]
    What do you mean when you say ''forces that live off what this work attracts''? Spirit beings? I would really like to know your thoughts!

''So when Christian was stepping in, the other gave him a pull: Then said Christian, what means that? The other told him, A little distance from this Gate there is erected a strong castle, of which Beelzebub is the captain; from thence both he, and them that are with him, shoot arrows at those that come up to this Gate, if haply they may die before they can enter in. Then said Christian, I rejoice and tremble.'' - The Pilgrim's Process

pil·grim
    noun
    a person who journeys to a sacred place for religious reasons.

I've been ferociously depressed lately, maybe this will explain it, or not... however I do see individuals (could be archetypes) in my bed room prior to astral travel.

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    On the basis of the work of Thomas Vaughan about the secrets of the liquor Alkahest. Later I will lay out the text in English, if it is possible.
    I promised to show the text. Been looking for a source. Can be read here. Hope the link can stay.
    https://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/cc/cc03.htm

+ Reply to Thread