Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: golden water experiment

Crowned Lion:

OK, I understand. Solomon posted in a separate gw thread the recipes by Hollandus for purifying urine salt that does extract the oil of gold, but you can also extract the ens of gold from colored sand and/or red clay using HCl according to Glauber. And there are other stones that don't use gold (cost less to make), which Seth-Ra so aptly demonstrated! I forgot to mention that apart from your gold going "up in smoke" (using ammoniated salts) it can also fulminate (explode) with far more power than gun-powder so do be careful.

Yes there are many salts in urine and that's why I like to look them all up on wiki to learn about their crystallization shapes, melting temperatures, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowned Lion 6&4 View Post
    Thrival: Ya I wanted to dissolve gold to make the philosophers stone for the great medicine lies in the seed of gold, I believe it was written in ***'s book but it is actually from the Rams library. Im pretty sure the salt was the alkahest, though it was a sugar tasting salt. which is what Alchemists say salt tastes like after purified over and over again. If you want to try...

Ohh yes yes you are right the stone does not have to be from gold, like holland's urine stone is just the coput salt purified and the spirit cohobated till they are one ANd YA YA!! I read that once how to extract the gold from sand that's just awesome lol free gold to the wise ones lol. Well I didnt know the seed of gold was so combustible I will be more careful when I have it again thank you for the warning. I should say though my gold didn't go up in smoke but nevertheless I will be careful. As to looking up the salts on wiki im not sure they have it on there. Like if I sent that sweet salt that I had to a lab im sure they could identify certain substances but there will always be an etheric astral substance that science cannot measure nor Identify, for science cannot see our souls but they are there just staring through a hose sprayed in a mist at sundown you can see your soul(aura) a three ringed rainbow as for the deeper complexities im sure you would have to stare at the moon and blue sky until the eyes get used to seeing the Astral fire.

Thoughts on N.D.C's Covenant Of Silence?

Just finished reading it.Has pretty interesting stuff inside.Has anyone had any experiences with it?

Blog Entries
    Can anyone inform me what alchemical text, if any, is the origin source of GW work? And if not, what text, if any, is the main "go to" source?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Can anyone inform me what alchemical text, if any, is the origin source of GW work? And if not, what text, if any, is the main "go to" source?

Too difficult to determine. "Urine" already appears in Alexandrian alchemical texts.

The GW Work I assume would go all the way back to the beginnings
    of Alchemic study and practice and just by transposing the allegory
    in the Great Masters works we can follow the process of this GW.

This is just a feeling I have ... no proof to share as yet.

We all read the texts with different eyes, but Hollandus would be a good "go to" source regarding this "GW" path. What sparked your interest, Awani?

Does anyone here actually work with urine, or has accomplished anything worthwhile working with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    We all read the texts with different eyes, but Hollandus would be a good "go to" source regarding this "GW" path. What sparked your interest, Awani?

Does anyone here actually work with urine, or has accomplished anything worthwhile working with it?
    Hi Mr. Schmuldvich

I looked up "different eyes".... is this what you meant ?

Bahahahaha!!!! That's great, black!

I've experienced all those drugs (and more) but I ain't never experienced dick. Maybe I'm missing out...?

LOL!!! Too funny. Black, I needed that.

+ Reply to Thread