Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: golden water experiment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I ain't never experienced dick. Maybe I'm missing out...?
    I'd say you probably are (missing out). Maybe not like a regular thing (if this ain't your regular thing), but worth trying at least once, IMO... regardless of gender/orientation/role... Different eyes indeed

Maybe it's one of the secrets that the alchemists never wrote about plainly... LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    What sparked your interest, Awani?
    Well actually, if it seems that GW work is that old it only increases my suspicions. There is a lot of literal evidence, as well as evidence in traditional practices (that still exist today in indigenous cultures, although highly secretly) that this could be Amanita Muscaria. The most effective way to ingest the heavenly juice of this mushroom (as far as I know) is to drink the piss of an animal that has eaten it (in the North traditionaly reindeer), since the animal filters out the stuff that is bad for you.

Apparently then the shaman drinks it, and you can drink the shamans piss, then someone drinks that persons piss and it works 5 people down the line.

Possible canidate for the mysterious Soma, and possible candidate as "the Stone" that formed all major religions.

So yes GW is interesting...

Last edited by Awani; 03-15-2018 at 10:15 AM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Before you start drinking each others urine on this forum or in a local bdsm club there are other alternatives to Soma.

http://www.human-resonance.org/soma_press.html
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    Considering what Ayahuasca tastes like I can, after having done that, drink someones piss with ease. More important is my life long obsession with the Amanita... my home is littered with them (and they are as common where I live, in the wil, as trees). Also they are part of the indigenous Sami people culture (the locals where I live). So even if Soma was something else, my theory is that GW stems from Amanita work.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Possible canidate for the mysterious Soma, and possible candidate as "the Stone" that formed all major religions.

So yes GW is interesting...

The Ayurvedic tradition holds that Soma is a substance created by the body through the interaction of its philosophic principles (Ojas, Tejas, and Prana) when the consciousness enters state of deep relaxation and meditation.

Given this theory in relation to Mushrooms and etc, which produce deeper states of consciousness, it seems likely that they assist the body in producing Soma rather than the mushroom being Soma itself. I think this assisted production of Soma would account for the inherent healing qualities in the mushroom and other entheogens.

To relate it to Golden Water, when the shaman drinks the en-urinated mushroom, he’s also taking in the consciousness of the animal, and those who drink from the shaman’s urine would then also take in the shaman’s consciousness.

Interesting stuff.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post

Maybe it's one of the secrets that the alchemists never wrote about plainly... LOL
    I think it is safe to say getting dicked is not and never will be an Alchemical secret!

Can anyone inform me what alchemical text, if any, is the origin source of GW work? And if not, what text, if any, is the main "go to" source?
    This might interest you...

"Once upon a time the Buddhas all met together on the top of Mount Meru, to deliberate upon the means of procuring the water of life, Dutsi, which lies concealed at the bottom of the deep ocean. In their benevolence, they intended, as soon as they obtained the water of life, to distribute it amongst the human race as a powerful antidote against the strong poison Hala, which the evil demons, at this period, had been using with such mischievous effect against mankind.

In order to procure the antidote they determined to churn the ocean with the mountain Meru, and so cause the water of life to rise to the surface of the sea. This they did, and delivered the water of life to Vajrapani, with orders to secure it safely until a future meeting, when they would impart it to living beings. But the monster Rahu, a Lhamayin, happened to hear of this precious discovery, and having carefully watched Vajrapani's movements, seized an opportunity, in the absence of the latter, to drink the water of life; not satisfied with this act, he even voided his water deliberately into the vessel. He then hurried away as fast as possible, and had already proceeded a great distance, when Vajrapani came home, and having perceived the theft, instantly set out in pursuit of the culprit.

In the course of his flight Rahu had passed the sun and moon, whom he menaced with vengeance, should they venture to betray him to Vajrapani. His searches proving fruitless, Vajrapani betook himself to the sun, and asked him about Rahu. But the sun replied evasively, saying that he had certainly seen somebody passing a long time ago, but had paid no particular attention as to who it was. The moon, on the other hand, returned a candid answer, only requesting that Vajrapani would not repeat it before Rahu. Upon this information Rahu was shortly afterwards overtaken, when he got such a terrible blow from Vajrapani's scepter [i.e. vajra] that, besides receiving many wounds, his body was split in two parts, the lower part of the body with the legs being entirely blown off.

The Buddhas once more held a meeting, in which they deliberated upon the best means of disposing of Rahu's uriine. To pour it out would have been most dangerous to human beings, as it contained a large quantity of the poison Hala hala; they therefore determined that Vajrapani should drink it, in just punishment for the carelessness through which the water of life was lost. Accordingly he was forced to do so, when his fair, yellow complexion was changed by the effects of this potion into a dark one. Vajrapani conceived, from his transfiguration, a most violent rage against all evil demons, and in particular against Rahu, who, notwithstanding his deadly wounds, was prevented from dying by the water of life. This powerful water, however, dropped from his wounds and fell all over the world, numerous medicinal herbs springing up on the spots where it touched the soil.

A severe punishment was also inflicted upon Rahu by the Buddhas themselves; they made a horrible monster of him, replaced his legs by the tail of a dragon, formed nine different heads from his broken one, the principal wounds were made into an enormous throat, and the lesser ones into so many eyes. Rahu, who had ever distinguished himself from his fellow-beings by his wickedness - in their earliest youth even the other gods had to suffer from his malignity - became, after this transformation, more dreadful than he was before.

His rage was turned especially towards the sun and the moon, who had betrayed him. He is constantly trying to devour them, particularly the moon, who displayed the most hostile disposition towards him. He overshadows them whilst trying to devour them, and thus causes eclipses; but owing to Vajrapani's unceasing vigilance, he cannot succeed in destroying them."

Blog Entries
    Can anyone inform me what alchemical text, if any, is the origin source of GW work? And if not, what text, if any, is the main "go to" source?
    I think Jabir Ibn Hayyann can be considered as a good "first hand source", since arab Alchemists were the "first" in our area to write down things.

Then Ripley, who is believed to work on urine and blood. And after that a multitude of alchemists.

Idon't have the source for China and India. Unfortunately.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    There are many hints, and sometimes even explicit phrases in Alchemical literature stating that the "Magnet" or the "Earth" is best taken from "Man". ICH states it clearly, as well as Ali Puli and a few others whom I can't remember. Others say it more obliquely, i.e. "it is found wherever man can go".

Blog Entries
    2 Examples

Ali Puli:
    The salt of Nature is found everywhere, and in everything. From all substances however, it is not easily to be obtained, nor is it sufficiently powerful for all purposes. For the often mentioned Masterpiece of the Philosophers, it is as good as for many things. But it is necessary to choose the best that can be found in Nature … When the Artificer knows how to extract from the world, its inner central force or Salt of Nature, and also knows where to find an abundance of the Salt of Nature united to the astral focal seat in anything … then the truth of Nature is resident in him, and with this illumination he can perceive Nature throughout. If anyone should come to know the Little World properly, then nothing of the Greater World would remain unknown to him … I say to you, my disciples in the study of Nature, if you do not find the thing for which you are seeking, in your own self, much less will you find it outside your self. Understand the glorious strength resident in your own selves. Why trouble to inquire from another? In Man … there are things more glorious than are to be found elsewhere in the whole world. Should anyone desire to become a Master, he will not find a better material for his achievement anywhere than in himself … from an eager heart, moved by my own experience, I will cry out to my beloved fellow men: “Oh! Man, know thyself!” In you resides the Treasure of all Treasures … which by men of experience and intelligence, is named the Great Wonder of the World. It is in reality a burning water, a liquid fire, more potent than all fire, air, earth, or water. In its crude state it dissolves and absorbs solid gold. It reduces it into a fatty blackish or blackish-grey earth, and a thick, slimy, salt water; without fire, or acid, and without any violent reaction, which no other thing in the world can accomplish. Nothing is excluded from it … the Wise Men of old sought for and found it.

… it is a Spiritual Water, a True Spirit, the Spirit of Life itself … This is the Foundation Stone, in truth, which is rejected by the careless ignorance of the Builders … Friends, I have shown you The Way, and now I will add with more sufficiency: The World containing the highest and most immediate element of the Wise Men for the achievement of the Masterpiece is Man himself … The Ore is the best and also the worst. The most precious, is a most turbid water. These are like Earth and Water, yet neither one nor the other is any good by itself. From these two, a Son, or a Seed, emerges, and from the three bodies [principles], there is formed the Spirit and Soul in Man … If the Artificer could find this … he could then separate the pure from the impure. He could make, without fire and without any extraneous matter, a Virgin Earth, without odour and without colour. He could divide and secure from it: Sal Centrale, Vitriolum Microcosmi, the Venus of the Sages; Sal Astrale; Mercurium Microcosmi, and Lunam Philosophicam [and produce the Philosophers’ Stone]. Once purified, he could produce a Son, better than his parents …
    ICH:
    Who should now think that the true living magnet for this noble pearl and the universal Mercury comes from a living human being; really, this great wisdom would be called a fool's folly by stupid men.
    While those 2 excerpts don't directly name GW, they are very clear that "Man" is the best source from which to prepare the virgin earth/central salt. However, according to this school, the human "mine" may not be seen as exclusive (since it is found "everywhere"), but it may be the best one.

+ Reply to Thread