Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Alchemist-Messiah

1. Alchemist-Messiah

Do you notice that within your mind, everything is possible?

Like you could look at the periodic table and Look at element 82 and move to element 79 and think that your mind transmuted lead to gold?

Yes, in spirit by just doing that, you already transmuted gold.

But you have matter.

For the one that created matter made it such that it lords over your spirit.

It emanated the word, "Impossible". It imposes you the rule, "You must obey the laws of matter."

For the material world is prison. It imprisoned your spirit. It tells you that it is greater than the spirit.

It tells you that what happens in your mind is unreal. And what happens in the material world is real.

The lord of this material world was made to suppress your spirit. The lord of this world prevents you to know the One.

But there are people who know how to escape from the prison. And there are people who know how to destroy the prison itself.

Those who know how to escape the prison doesn't destroy the material world. They leave the other souls behind and does it for their own sake.

Those who know how to destroy the prison destroys the material world. They are the Saviours. The Messiahs. They will know that everything are just the emanation of themselves.

The prior people have already existed in the past.

Now it is the time for the latter to exist. For if they will be Saviours, each of them will claim everything, and each of them will be existing individually, in Spirit. Everyone will be God, One God in many. Many God in each.

Blog Entries
    i don't understand... one cannot realise for another or it'd already be our reality (realised beings already exist)... so what is a messiah? a destroyer of the world? the world is a description. everyone must destroy or expand their own description. who has ever experienced otherwise? others can point, but messiahs do not do all the work for everyone, nor do they destroy this world which is their partner/beloved without which realisation could not occur. what do you mean Glen?
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

3. Messiahs are the Ones that will liberate Spirits from the material world. These Enlightened ones, in relatable terms, will make every individual "solipsists" and consider themselves and matter as illusions. And if this is so, Each soul will absorb the Oneness of the Universe, thus creating Multiples of this Oneness, thus liberating itself from the common ground, that is the reality imposed by the creator of the material world.

Say myself, if I was liberated by the One which becomes me, I would absorb the Oneness of the Universe, destroy it until only myself exist.

Let's consider that I am a "Messiah", but if I am not a benevolent Messiah, I would just think of myself. I won't share this knowledge. I would only want that I was the realization of the One. Nothing else.

But that would be selfish. The will of the Messiah is to make other souls to be like him.

So what I would do is to liberate other souls. Say I am liberating you. I would make it such that the Oneness of Everything is also with you, thus making multiple instances of the One and you will become Me which is from and became the One. And in effect, you will also be the One, and you will also liberate other souls.

Your Spirit, my Spirit and others Spirit, exist individually as instances of the One, but we are many. But even that we are many, we are within the Fullness experienced individually, thus making it seem like many are United in the Oneness of God.

My criteria for the Messiah is for Him to have the ability to destroy matter. For we are slaves of matter. Jesus Christ is both matter and divine and He was incarnated as such for Him to perform His divine will, that is to liberate us from matter and be united with God in his divinity. He is an archetype of the Messiah. Now, anyone can be the Messiah for the prophets have prohesied for the 2nd coming. Some says that He will physically return. But I believe that He will just touch the minds of those who seek liberation and will teach the path to liberation and this will be spread to every soul in such a way that every soul is liberated. I believe that this is the Christ's will of Salvation, for the purpose of Oneness with God.
    Last edited by glenerson; 02-16-2013 at 01:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    okay. i think i understand. for me, it is not selfish and i won't make anyone do anything. otherwise, count me a christ like you.
    god-theone-infinity-unconditioned and condioned already is always, hence one. so providence prevails: god's will is. what christ could desire other than god's will/'that which is? that would be selfish from my perspective (nothing wrong with being selfish). god, the one unselfish one, manifests as many selfish individuals in It's journey of self awareness and expression/unfoldment.
    when speaking of the one, it gets confusing to divide it into realised and unrealized, matter and spirit, destruction and creation...

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

5. I would perfectly visualize it by reversing the plot of the Matrix. Instead of the red pill telling you that the world is the physical world controlled by the machines, the red pill would tell you that the Matrix is the real world and by this knowledge, the physical world of the machines becomes THE illusion, and this knowledge will eventually make you operate in the Matrix even you're detached from the physical world.

For if you think that the physical world is an illusion, in essence the physical world is destroyed. Its meaning won't be true anymore and the one that was considered the illusion (Matrix/Spirit World) becomes real.

Thus you won't experience physical death for it will be have no meaning. You are now immortal and "death" in your new terms, is just the end of the illusion.

For this illusion will be the last tinge of "the image of matter". For if the illusion ends, you'll be one with darkness which will make you full. You'll be one with Eternal. You become eternal. You will be one with God. You and God will be one.

This is not a product of watching too much Matrix. This has a valid school of thought called "docetism", which said that Christs humanity is just an illusion and he was fully divine/spiritual.
    Last edited by glenerson; 02-16-2013 at 04:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glenerson View Post
    This is not crazy talk. This is not a product of watching too much Matrix. This has a valid school of thought called "docetism", which said that Christs humanity is just an illusion and he was fully divine/spiritual.
    No. I'm sincerely agreeing. I see too. What we see is a matter of perspective.
    For me, it is a false messiah who thinks/sees that there is a right way that the world should be... without matter, or whatever.
    That is the reaction upon first waking up/seeing, to swing to the opposite. But the One is whole/all/one, not just this part.
    So do you really align with the One, or with yourself or some group of others that want conditions.
    If God wanted conditions, they'd be inherently imposed.

In other words, I agree with your view as a possibility/agreement/experience.
    I agree that some could agree that this is how it "should be"... happens all the time here.
    I disagree that that is an objective definition of a christ or messiah.
    I disagree that your view is God the One's view.

Wanting to change things is why we are "stuck" (we're not stuck - it's an agreement) in matter. Matter is the world of change.

Blog Entries
    But if you say this is an outline of what happens for the individual... yes, I agree it is pretty accurate about
    the "destruction"/unfoldment of matter. I don't think or see that a christ makes this happen to others, though s/he
    can definitely be a catalyst.
    No one made it happen to me - it was/is an agreement, a corroboration. I actively sought it out and seduced it and was graced.
    I won't even say "I" made it happen. A christ is not an "I" by (my?) definition. S/he is the whole. What can be changed about a whole?

I am playing/emphasizing the active, willful part of the whole now, of course, to talk with you about differences.
    The difference is, "my" difference already is what is. Your difference, a world without matter, is not the present experience.
    We experience a spectrum of worlds and select/emphasize some frequencies and ignore others. To perceive the entirety of the spectrum
    does not leave any room for will/option/desire/"I"/"other"/thought/comparison, etc...

Sorry... I'll be quiet now. I'm speaking as if I know something.
    I'm not arguing, just communicating differences and samenesses. But it sounds all stupid when I write it as if one is more true than another.
    It's all just agreement. Agreement makes reality. I wouldn't agree to making others do something because I don't want others making me do stuff
    when I'm not ready, not ripe with passion...
    Last edited by solomon levi; 02-16-2013 at 02:14 AM.

8. The One is perfection.

The emptiness. The nothingness. Before light and everything was made, there was darkness. This darkness is emptiness. The nothingness. And along with this darkness and emptiness, is the voice of God which created everything.

Darkness coexisted with God. I could even say that God and darkness/emptiness/nothingness were One.

The Gnostics have explained that this One is the Fullness of God which begot the Son, in which had Sophia who created the demiurge who created matter. It was Sophia/Wisdom, who is from the Son and From God which created the material world, for the purpose of knowing God. Her aim was fulfilled and Christ came to the material world as human and divine to bring Sophia to the Fullness. And when Sophia is inside the pleroma, the material world is destroyed.

It was Sophia who went out from fullness to nothingness. It was her attempt to know God that matter was created from nothingness. Now that the Word integrated Her back to the fullness, this void/nothingness became part of the fullness and thus became full. It became one with the One and the One.

The One for me is the fullness of the Divine without the anomaly of Sophia. It is the perfection of the Spirit. It is the freedom of matter, which rests on the first thing that was created - light.

I would say that this is the One. And the aim of the alchemist is rubedo, the Oneness with God. and it starts with nigredo, the destruction of matter.

I would think that paths to God should be possible in zillion of ways. But we see that the Sun rises from the East to West and the Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun and we have 2 eyes and such. We're made in such precision. This is how God made us and for sure He imposed conditions or rules. If there are multiple ways to go from point A to point B, surely there is ONLY 1 way to get them connected drawing the least distance. This is the concept of Ultimate Truth and this is based on conditions..

But that is just my opinion. We are treading our own paths and creating our own processes to get there.
    Last edited by glenerson; 02-16-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    I have some solipsism to share.
    This has been my favorite song for a couple weeks... notice the metorite which actually happened today in Russia.
    So the healing has also happened (represented in the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F15IjgyHd60
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Omh7_I8vI

A "teacher" guides and puts information in front of a "student" - but in truth, the student teaches themselves.

A "messiah" guides and puts the wisdom out there, but the receivers of the message enlighten themselves by receiving what they need in that moment.

Everything, from spirit - the most subtle, to matter - the most fixed, is energy/vibration. The difference between a teacher/messiah and a student/follower, is frequency, at any given moment.
    Matter is never to be done away with, because it is part of spirit. Spirit will always manifest a body/vehicle to exist in on whatever frequency/plane being discussed. This is verifiable in the lab.

Yes, matter must be shattered and broken down - just as the consciousness of your spirit - and infact your spirit itself, split into its various parts, just like the matter. It is all for the knowing of self - material self, spiritual self, one-self, all-self, no-self.

The Concepts, the Principles, the Laws/Rules (if you wanna call them that), the Agreements (if thats more acceptable) of the Art, are One - One set "Code" for all us divine "hackers" to know, work, write, re-write, etc etc. But our individual expression of that, is each person's value - their identity as a cell of this Body, of both matter and spirit - combined. Neither is greater, except in direction of polarity.
    Just as there are those who promote enlightenment and wisdom, so there are also those who promote ignorance and materialism, or ignorance and spiritualism, causing what i, personally (due to my polarity) consider to be a "shadow", and a lowering of vibrations - not making things more dense, but rather, making them less harmonious - a self-destructive breaking away.
    That, in and of itself, is not really "bad" - it just is. For those who fall into that category - its right. For those that dont, its not, and for those that see beyond the dual, it just is, and is energy to be used and harnessed for the continued Art of Life.

Any "messiah" that forces, rather than guides, is a warlord, not a savior. As parts of the Whole - by their divine right of being, each individual has the right to choose their path, their view, and exercise that within the Power/Laws/Agreements that make up the shared existence of this All. Anything else, is slavery, and cruelty to the soul/polarity of the ones who do not fit within the forced-side.

I may not agree with a satanist (at the moment, im not saying i do or dont, only giving an example), but that does not mean i wont love them and be their friend, because i respect their divine right to be as they feel they should, due to the divine design of the All, not just my personal, piece of the All.

Food for thought.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

+ Reply to Thread