Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queer Cave Man

Blog Entries

Queer Cave Man

Last edited by Awani; 08-25-2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: fix link

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Haha, I think this only shows how much science is willing to jump on a band waggon for whatever reason, and how easily people believe everything, if only a Scientist said it.

There is a Transgender hype going trough the media, after Conchita Wurst won the european songcontest and suddently everybody wants to say something about the subject, or appear on a photo together with Transsexuals. Which is not bad per se, but about that caveman, probably he was just dumped in a hole without any special east west consideration.

But I have to say, the guy has perfect theeth! In fact I'm getting a bit jalous.

Blog Entries
    I don't think it is a hype at all. It is more a norm that has various peaks of mass acceptance, right now we are at such a peak and we've been at such peaks in the past as well.

We can't know for sure, but I'd like to think that Pre-Man lived in an anarchic-styled society full of pan-sexual orgies and awe for the natural world.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    It may have been, which is a common practice of the old world, that they dressed up this man to conceal his true identity due to various family and caste reasons.

Whether it is a hype or a peak, I have no problem with it, as it shows increasing tolerance for people who are let's say a little diffrent.

The other possibility is that the man was transgender and no one even knew he wasn't a she...it happens today.

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    The other possibility is that the man was transgender and no one even knew he wasn't a she...it happens today.
    Yes, that's true.

If he was placed in coffin then in those days he was likely from wealthy family. Only grave-robbers look inside coffins, family members pray and hope no vandalism occurs. If one were to open coffin searching for jewelry, knowing that at the gravesite a wealthy man has been put to rest, then they would quickly move on dismissing the coffin. In Eastern Europe in those days it happened frequently.

+ Reply to Thread