Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Alchemy Videos

Traffic actually models the movement of subatomic particles quite well. One might almost suspect that they go where they want to.

Space is required for most desired outcomes. There is also a dynamic of outflux from overcrowded regions.

In fact it's not exactly the physical dimensions that are relevant, but the attraction. A desired outcome attracts an appropriate agent as it manifests with minimal loss of energy (after all, things also wish to be).

The topography of the universe, then, is a topography of attraction, including the attraction of absence.
    From separation between the seen and the unseen, a feeling of distance.
    From separation between the seen and the seen, a feeling of breadth.
    From separation between the unseen and the unseen, a feeling of depth.
    From rotation of the elements, a feeling of motion.
    From the equivalence of alternate rotations, a feeling of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Do you think Nature would/could fill a void in a way that can not be sustained?
    I guess it would depend on what is considered natural and what is not.

Is breathing/eating/drinking/prana inhaling parasitical?
    I was thinking more in terms of artificially overpopulated places...for example the UK has a
    population of approx 63 million...its actual landmass is able to support only 17 million people.
    Guess who fills the void so that excessive population can keep the lavish lifestyle they are
    accustomed to?
    Source:

Who decides what is right and what is not?
    More a what than a who...Morals I guess?

Apparently, more 'attractive' voids are filled first. Same for Alchemy. Populations (for example) are attracted more to certain regions than to others.
    Yes I agree, but many flock to places they falsely believe are paved with gold just to find the gold is
    buried under foot by the mass of the population already there. Are we still that naive? Have we
    learned nothing from all these years of evolution? Some of the greatest cities of the world are home
    to some of the poorest and often homeless people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel Matina View Post
    Traffic actually models the movement of subatomic particles quite well. One might almost suspect that they go where they want to.
    Yes and when too many decide to accumulate in one place you get the heavy elements like Uranium with its inherent instability and we know what that instability is capable of.

All this from 10 seconds of a video On that note I should point out that this thread is supposed to be Alchemical Videos

Sorry

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    I'm quite removed from what one would say 'civilization' these days. Where I live I see primarily large trees, massive mountains, wildlife, etc. (Our recent entertainment has been why a beautiful red fox got 'freaked out' at the Halloween cat decoration the other night.) So when I watch this video, I'm amazed how much esoteric knowledge, whether true or not, make it into the social consciousness of our Planet these days. It's quite surreal when I watch it.

Also, I have all these precious manuscripts in physical format; I guess, it's not too far off when all things are found Online. What a world!

Thanks Ilos for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Hamel View Post
    This is my website with my videos about alchemy. Sorry about the self promotion but I am not selling anything. I am just promoting Taoist alchemy.
    http://www.darinhamel.com/main/
    Here's my Youtube channel and I am adding more videos on Taoist alchemy on a pretty regular basis depending on questions people are asking me.
    http://www.youtube.com/DarinHamel

Darin, thank you so much for leading me to this series of videos, which I think everyone should check out! Great overview...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WO2r...91AB08CF481C55

Real ALCHEMY 1 of 9 Transformation / WAY of the WIZARD by Deepak Chopra

Im just posting it gonna leave it for you guys to judge it.

A spiritual movie

Blog Entries

Might not seem like an alchemy video at first but watch it to the end!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I would love to know his life story.

Ghislain

Very nice find Dev. Very nice.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Just watched a film "Wonderlust" with Paul Rudd and Jenifer Aniston...

Cheesy movie, but has some points and a few laughs...oh! and they do some Ayahuasca.

IMDB

Rattled by sudden unemployment, a Manhattan couple surveys alternative living options, ultimately deciding to experiment with living on a rural commune where free love rules.
    Ghislain

P.S.Why are there two threads, Alchemical Films and Alchemical videos? Are they not one
    and the same?

+ Reply to Thread