Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keys of Death and of Hades

1. Keys of Death and of Hades

Revelation 1:18

18 and the living one. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of Hades.

7 classical metals + the 8th metal

Properties

Fe -> Cu = 4 steps
    Au-> Pb = 4 steps
    Ag-> Sn = 4 steps

Hg-> Tl = 2 steps

Tl->Fe = 55
    Cu->Au = 50
    Pb->Ag = 35
    Sn->Hg = 30

55 (5) 50 (15) 35 (5) 30 (15) 15

15 is the sum of 7 and 8, which is between Hg and Tl

7, 9, 15 are the sum of the points that corresponds to arranged numbers

15, 7x3, 9x4

15, 21, 36

15 + 21 = 36
    36 - 15 = 21
    36 - 21 = 15

Thallium, coincides with Cancer = Emerald = June. Thallium meaning "green twig", is at the green gemstone

Who is Thalia,

In Greek mythology, Thalia (Θάλεια / Tháleia or Θάλια / Thália, "the Joyous, the Flourishing", from θάλλειν / thállein, "to flourish, to be green") is a nymph, the child of Hephaestus. She is also given as an anthropomorphic secondary deity of plant life and shoots, possibly as the culmination of the transmission of knowledge on volcanic ash's use as a fertiliser, characteristic of ancient viticulture in volcanic soils such as those of the islands of Thera and Santorini.

Revelation 9

New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)

9 And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit;2 he opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. 3 Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given authority like the authority of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to damage the grass of the earth or any green growth or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were allowed to torture them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torture was like the torture of a scorpion when it stings someone. 6 And in those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will flee from them.

Thallium(8th metal), Strontium("5th Element"), Technetium (the element that is not there)

Ever wondered why Technetium is not naturally occuring?

76 is 2x38
    86 is 2x43

81 to 76 is 6 steps
    81 to 86 is 6 steps
    38 to 43 is 6 steps

38+43 = 81

Revelation 13:18

18 This calls for wisdom: let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.

Deus meus, in te confido
    Last edited by glenerson; 04-04-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Whilst this looks interesting.. you haven't really explained what your doing or why your doing it, or how it is suppose to correlate with what is happening in Revelations.

But your banned, so i guess we'll never know...

+ Reply to Thread