Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Salt and Light of the World

1. Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Yeah, i wanted to address this also...

There is not a single thing that is mutually exclusive. Everything relies on everything else. It all adds up to its culmination of Micro-representation of the Macro-whole. You can pick and choose to focus on where you separate/exclude things, and ignore it at other times, but it doesnt negate that it all adds and flows together, as one and all, the single sphere and multiples - cause its all the same. It all adds up to Life expressing itself within itself.

As for the 0 degrees - that all depends on where your starting point is. If you have no point to start, it all just Is. So starting points are relative to each person.

Some say North is Fire and East is Wind, others say it the opposite. Preference/resonation to your vibrational frequency is all it is. Someone born in say, February, has a different starting point than someone born in August.

Thus individual natal charts to track one's self.

The All/One is only Principles.
    All the ones, are little expressions of those Principles actively playing out.

~Seth-Ra

At Zero degrees, or Aries. it is set by the Astrologers before us. The astronomers agree. I didn't set it myself.

And you accuse me not following the Astrologers? I guess someone needs a mirror.

Aries or March, is at One. Of course if you believe all is relative then May is first. LOL.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by glenerson View Post
    At Zero degrees, or Aries. it is set by the Astrologers before us. The astronomers agree. I didn't set it myself.

And you accuse me not following the Astrologers? I guess someone needs a mirror.

Aries or March, is at One. Of course if you believe all is relative then May is first. LOL.

LOL.
    If by Astrologers before us, you mean Westerners based on the Tropical version used by Rome and its church.

For a short period of time Aries was the first degree on the Ecliptic during the March equinox. Western Astrology seems to forget about the fact that the equinox moves slowly backward on the ecliptic, as now March 20 brings in the 24th degree of Pisces. Many Western astrologers observe this movemenet and account for it, as do the Vedic, Chinese and various others as well as the ancient Mayans, Greeks, Babylonians and Egyptian when they were around to practice.

So, as there are multiple methods of reading the signs/sky, the only thing that can possibly hold True (objective), is the meaning/Principles.

The way in which to read is subjective. Astrology (the thought/meaning) is an intuitive art. Astronomy (the expressed/physical expression of the Thought) is an exact science.

Alchemy would blend them harmoniously into one - subjectives aside (but not excluded), Principles reigning True - All Realized, and none excluded.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Blog Entries
    this won't be the first or last time Glenerson fails to grasp relativity or that more than one perspective can be useful.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

+ Reply to Thread