Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Thread: Political & Cultural Aspects of Diversity in Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hexahedron View Post
    This is interesting:

The original language of the bible is mainly Hebrew, with some parts in Aramaic. It was only later translated into Greek. See: Biblical Languages.

So, the bible IS quite homophobic in those passages. But then again it is quite omni-phobic altogether. Lots of stuff you can't do... Just like an ISP... Selling limitations

Even the "god" of the old testament suffers from competition phobia. "Thou shalt have no other gods before me", etc... He DOES acknowledge other "gods" in this "command", he just hates the competition. Just another psychopath in this demented demiurgic game of musical chairs... It seems the "gods" are the ones who went mad in the first place

BTW, very few people know that the first jewish temple also had altars for other deities, such as Ba'al, Ashtaroth, etc... It got all edited out, but some accounts of this still remain, in less popularized lore.
    Last edited by Andro; 07-06-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    BTW, very few people know that the first jewish temple also had altars for other deities, such as Ba'al, Ashtaroth, etc... It got all edited out, but some accounts of this still remain, in less popularized lore.
    Very interesting.... Do you know where information on this is available please?

Regarding topic: I was wondering... A wedding here is suppose to represent the uniting of souls tht can happen when astral lover making is practised right? Is it possible for men to astraly connect like that? Reason I ask this is since the topic discusses the politics, and since politics is waging the marriage laws war ATM (in Aus) and since the question is "should homosexual marriage be legal", I think it comes down to "are men getting hitched in the astral realm?

I mean if they are able to unite there I don't see any point at all in denying them the right here, know what I mean?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread