Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 272

Thread: Political & Cultural Aspects of Diversity in Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity

  1. #11
    Lunsola:

    Well I can't possibly respond to the amount of hate from all the gays for my having an unapologetic heterosexual view, so I guess you are the lucky one I'll respond to, and probably just this once, because I've also noticed that for gay people, it never seems to end. We both know you have an agenda.

    Basically you are arguing from a position of feelings, not nature. It isn't my job in this life to babysit everyone's feelings. Nature does differentiate, there's more heterosexuality in nature than homosexuality for the sheer fact that pure homosexuals don't reproduce, it takes a heterosexual relationship to do that, so hetero is a priori, first, from a creation aspect.

    As for God making "mistakes," I don't quite look at it that way either. Earth is a laboratory and Nature is God's "art" being practiced by devachanic beings. IF it were some "Old Man in the Sky" paradigm you might say that S/He "allows" things to happen. Variations are being tested all the time, the successful ones pass on their genes and life changes in that direction. In my original post to Androgynous I clearly said that natural oddities "happen" and they are not a cause for shame, if you chose to incarnate into such a form then you also took on the responsibility of living with it. Many people are born with all sorts of disabilities, armless, legless, blind, what have you, and don't have a grudge or personal hate-God-club about it. Maybe they understand it's karma for something they did to someone in the past, or maybe they find life gratifying in other ways. Helen Keller was a good example of a person feeling gratitude (just for the ability to feel and communicate) with considerable other human disabilities.

    I am perfectly willing to admit that homosexuality can be a choice or a chemical abheration, but if you have normal genitals then that's how God made you. Unless you're unconscious, who you have sex with is a choice you make. You might "like" people of the opposite sex (that's a feeling) but you certainly won't reproduce with that person and sex before any other human preference, serves for procreation, that's it's purpose and function. Hopefully you can agree with that, otherwise you are hopelessly lost in personal preferences, and I can't see how that makes a better scientist of anyone. I know that a lot of imagery has crept into Alchemy for metaphorical reasons or maybe it was put there by the satanists (hate-God-Club again.) I don't see androgyny as any key concept in Alchemy though, and have no secret wish to become so. Sure androgyny happens, but not half as often in biological fact as in people's feelings, i.e. the realm of choices. As point of fact, uninformed feelings have very little (if any) utility. It's the feelings that need to be trained, and informed, or people behave like raging animals, not beings worthy for any higher civilization or rewards. Maybe you're only about getting your rocks off, I understand; a lot of people are like that, but it's really disruptive for others who are trying to solve the world's problems and not add to them by "acting up." It's a slow perversion of language I've seen over my lifetime, where sex and love are blurred. They are not the same thing at all. Anyway I've expressed my paradigm elsewhere and see no reason to make everyone suffer through repeating myself. I think your problem is I'm not all warm & fuzzy to your gayness. No, I'm not; I think personal choices carry personal consequences. Your gayness is none of my business and frankly I really didn't need to hear about it. What you choose to think about and feel really is your choice. You can choose to think about something else, you can process information differently and then feelings change. It's just energy being directed, after all, and the quality or quintessence of intent/purpose always shows up in the end. But personally, I really don't want a person confused about something so basic to their nature, handling bigger affairs that would have an impact upon my life. I find it annoying that gay people can't stop injecting sex and gay sex at that, into other subjects. As I understand, state of CA has proposed or even passed laws that allow cross-dressers into rest-rooms of the opposite sex, to teach in classrooms in full drag, storybooks with accounts of gay sex as early as kindergarten. If that's not perverting our youth, I don't know what is. It's not like they don't have enough challenges to master critical subjects without having to babysit the feelings of confused, debased adults demonstrating really low self discipline. Yes it's true even the God of the Old Testament had little patience with it. Anyway I'm more interested in timeless truths than modern fads or culture ("rockers.")

    As for religion, that's another aspect of truth-seeking that will become more important as your loved ones pass on and begins to dawn that without an afterlife, there's not much to look forward to; then all those "religious" books will take on entirely new meaning (or not, depends on you.)



    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    Thrival, the first thing I'm going to address is your "God" viewpoint. Like God doesn't make mistakes. Babies get born with flaws and physical defects all the time. If you were born with something wrong or different with you then you would want to live your life to the fullest as well. So how can you judge any of us for trying to live our lives to the fullest when you would do the same or suffer horribly if you were in the same situation, it's absurd. It's like saying "Oh! hey! you were born blind! Suck it up, that's how God wants you." or "You chose this, you chose to have everyone hate you, now let me throw rocks at you!" Don't you see how asinine that sounds? That's basically your opinion. You can try to sugar coat it but it's hate talk wrapped in a pretty pink box of your insecurity and ignorance. Nobody would choose to be LBGT/different with so much hate in the world, it makes zero sense.

    Homosexuality is not a choice for a REAL/pure 100% heterosexual. If you think homosexuality is a choice then you must be bisexual because real heterosexuals have no choice in the matter. Likewise some homosexual people have no choice. I think most people are bi which is why it's such a wildly popular belief that homosexuality is a choice. The act of sex is a choice but the inner feelings and desires are NOT. The only thing LBGT people can do is choose to be happy which seems to burn up people like you. Nobody is hurting you, you don't have to read our posts and you certainly don't have to post hate/judgment. The world will keep spinning even if 90% of the world population has continuous homosexual relations, it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. You should try to be more considerate of other people's feelings and thank your God he didn't give you any "problems" like these. Most of our problems are just dealing with other people so you should be able to understand the frustration even if just from a theoretical viewpoint.

    Hormones don't turn homosexuals straight, there have been experiments to try this.

    Anyone who can't see how sexual orientation relates to alchemy probably isn't a very good alchemist. To one who truly understands alchemy everything is related, it is everywhere.

    Why are you so against those who are different? Religion perhaps, which has no legitimacy at all. Culture/society, which is completely constructed. There isn't anything wrong with being gay and there is no argument you can possibly supply to prove otherwise. The truth is we came into this world with no guide, no set of rules, and nothing stopping us from living how we want. Of course there will be consequences, there are consequences for everything including inaction. I'll choose the consequences I can live with or make my life as good as possible and I would advise others to do the same.
    Last edited by thrival; 06-21-2013 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    125
    There is no hate from me, only what you project. I have said nothing of hate. Don't get me wrong, your views are very offensive to me, I don't like them. We LBGT as different people have to go through a lot of people in society who hate, I just can't imagine why anyone needs to add to it.

    Oh? I'm pushing an agenda. That's not always such a bad thing... Yeah let's see...

    Lunsola's Agenda: Reduce hate, provide understanding, explain situations, tell people it's okay to be different, and end judgement. It all sounds soooooo terrible!

    Thrival's Agenda: Convince people heteros are superior, natural, gays choose to get hated, lbgt people are deviants/perverts, hate, hate, judgement, & hate.

    You dodged a lot of my arguments, either you couldn't come up with any counter points or didn't get what I was saying. My points were all very logical, not emotional.

    You think heterosexuals are superior just because they can breed? All those imbeciles out there breeding to no end, really. That's absurd. Any moron with half a brain regardless of sexual preference or gender can have a kid unless they are sterile/barren. What about all those heterosexuals who have kids and then abandon them? Sounds soooo superior, I'm really impressed.

    Children are a ton of work and genetics are all illusion. Genetics don't determine anything more than looks and diseases/conditions you are susceptible to. No one's personal blood line means anything to me, that's my take. It's more about the spirit, that's where the nature of a human really comes from. The rest is illusion. One of the reasons so many kids turn out different than their parents want.

    But you keep thinking that. Heteros are superior, hope you raise 15+ kids. You're a slave to the reproductive system with no benefits other than blind faith, the invisible opiate. Keep thinking you're passing on your genes like that's some kind of benefit. What did you accomplish really? Even if your genes did matter, how does that benefit you once you're gone from here? What exactly is your plan if one of your kids turn out to be gay or transgendered?

    One of the reasons society is so against "different" people is because they don't want people to wake up to what a crummy deal traditional roles are and that goes for men and women. Raising kids is hard work and so is a proper marriage. But it's all illusion as well from their view. People will have kids regardless, maybe in broken homes but it's not something that can't be recovered from.

    As for the bible stuff, people who follow that are literally dancing like a puppet for some guys who lived in caves 2000 years ago and thought the earth was flat. They are totally owned by an old design of illusion. Brainwashing clearly works and works best from an early age. Christianity is child abuse, as are many other religions. It clearly limits free thought and encourages black and white thinking.

    I'll just drink my wine and chill over here while breeders slave to the system of illusion.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    4,568
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by III View Post
    Hi Solomon,

    Of course none of us are straight. N dimensional fractals are infinitely rough in every dimension. Good to here of this. Are you intending to engage in a partnered Alchemy? If you have any questions perhaps I could provide useful information. I never let labels get in my way either. At a small college (1100) I was the largest focus of gossip despite having done nothing that would normally be the focus of gossip and I got labeled. A group of over fed elementary ed majors in particular were out to get me. I had run into them in my child psych courses. They took aside the girls I hung out with and warned them and everybody else that I was "dangerous". When pressed they warned specifically that I used too many big words. The girls they warned thought that was desirable characteristic.
    How many partners do you mean? If just her, yeah, that's already happening "effortlessly"... there's an amazing
    connection... remembering some past life stuff with her... when we're apart we can "touch" each other and feel it,
    get chills and goosebumps... it's pretty wild to me. But I don't know how long this will last... things got really complicated
    last night. I've had the first emotional day I can remember in many months... trying to transmute some stuff for her.
    Having a major life decision for myself... I've already opened my door to the eternal... seems spirit might be asking me to
    do another circulation and give up all to start afresh with her... i really have to be ignorant of so much that i know in
    order to allow her to be herself. She's acquired a lot of shields in order to survive in life. In a way she sees me and at the
    same time she has no idea who i am at a (super)conscious level like i do. I'm a bit frustrated and confused for the first time
    in a long time, but clarity is dawning.
    Let's not distract this topic. Please PM me if you want to discuss further, or start a relationship thread.
    I'd be happy to talk more.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

    "To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

    "Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    There is no hate from me, only what you project. I have said nothing of hate. Don't get me wrong, your views are very offensive to me, I don't like them. We LBGT as different people have to go through a lot of people in society who hate, I just can't imagine why anyone needs to add to it.

    Oh? I'm pushing an agenda. That's not always such a bad thing... Yeah let's see...

    Lunsola's Agenda: Reduce hate, provide understanding, explain situations, tell people it's okay to be different, and end judgement. It all sounds soooooo terrible!

    Thrival's Agenda: Convince people heteros are superior, natural, gays choose to get hated, lbgt people are deviants/perverts, hate, hate, judgement, & hate.
    You are showing a rather typical gay propensity to engage in subjective dialogue, arguements and red herrings. What I said was that hetero is a priori to gay, more fundamental due to the FIRST purpose of sex, namely propagation. This is a natural fact and applies more broadly than just humans. Yes there is asexual propagation in some species, we just don't see it in humans. What I AM saying is that homosexuals are perverting the very purpose of sex by using it in ways the natural function was never intended. That is the very dictionary definition of perversion, I know homosexuals have difficulty owning up to it. "Hey, even though I'm a pervert doesn't mean I don't want you to think well of me." (heh-- human "feelings" again, vs. clear logic or nature observation/science.) It's not hateful to call things what they are. I am a bit annoyed how homosexuals co-opted the word gay to mean something else, and I know you're not done yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    You dodged a lot of my arguments, either you couldn't come up with any counter points or didn't get what I was saying. My points were all very logical, not emotional.

    You think heterosexuals are superior just because they can breed? All those imbeciles out there breeding to no end, really. That's absurd. Any moron with half a brain regardless of sexual preference or gender can have a kid unless they are sterile/barren. What about all those heterosexuals who have kids and then abandon them? Sounds soooo superior, I'm really impressed.

    Children are a ton of work and genetics are all illusion. Genetics don't determine anything more than looks and diseases/conditions you are susceptible to. No one's personal blood line means anything to me, that's my take. It's more about the spirit, that's where the nature of a human really comes from. The rest is illusion. One of the reasons so many kids turn out different than their parents want.

    But you keep thinking that. Heteros are superior, hope you raise 15+ kids. You're a slave to the reproductive system with no benefits other than blind faith, the invisible opiate. Keep thinking you're passing on your genes like that's some kind of benefit. What did you accomplish really? Even if your genes did matter, how does that benefit you once you're gone from here? What exactly is your plan if one of your kids turn out to be gay or transgendered?
    No, I didn't dodge your "arguements" but I don't find them logical, but in a short-term, superficial, subjective ("feelings") kind of way, missing the big picture and then resorting to lesser distractions and red herrings, which tends to be a characteristic of gay thought processes. Heteros are only "superior" in the sense they can reproduce. This applies to pigs, flies, birds & alligators, etc., not just humans. Superior in the sense that only a fertile, heterosexual couple were able to produce YOU, and again, the FIRST purpose of sex being reproduction, vs. something else you would make of it. Of course not all couples make good parents is completely besides the point, you are arguing against the function of sex from a position of personal feelings again (preferences.) And you call me hateful for pointing out your logical failure. You are attacking me personally because I simply made the point that hetero sex allows for propagation-by-design, passing on genes (characteristics, attributes, the ability to manifest.) Matter is in fact a tool of the spirit. You are a tool, also. Are you a good tool or a defective one? (Just askin.') Oh and I didn't say reproduction is anyone's mandate/purpose, only that heteros have the capacity and they exercise it. It's just life, man. In my opinion, sex is over-rated, but homosexuals seem ruled by it, morning til night, exporting their issue (confusion) to as many as they come in contact. Apart from Carnivale/Mardi-Gras, I can't think of heteros having a parade about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    One of the reasons society is so against "different" people is because they don't want people to wake up to what a crummy deal traditional roles are and that goes for men and women. Raising kids is hard work and so is a proper marriage. But it's all illusion as well from their view. People will have kids regardless, maybe in broken homes but it's not something that can't be recovered from.

    As for the bible stuff, people who follow that are literally dancing like a puppet for some guys who lived in caves 2000 years ago and thought the earth was flat. They are totally owned by an old design of illusion. Brainwashing clearly works and works best from an early age. Christianity is child abuse, as are many other religions. It clearly limits free thought and encourages black and white thinking.

    I'll just drink my wine and chill over here while breeders slave to the system of illusion.
    YOU live in a cave, it's just made from different materials. It's not just about "society" but spirit (as you said.) Alchemy says that life (spirit) creates matter, not the obverse, so if you want to talk about spirit then admit HOW it creates (living) matter via hetero sex; it's how you arrived on Terra firma (or terra damnata.) As for the Bible, I rejected a lot in my childhood (oversexed) years and then as I matured, explored other belief systems for their greater or lesser value, coming back to cool, clear logic and expanded appreciation of the Creator's plan and methods.
    Last edited by thrival; 06-22-2013 at 12:07 AM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    125
    The only thing typical here is your deceivingly innocent banter about how hetero is superior. "Oh I'm totally fine with gays but they're inferior/defective." Everybody is defective in some way. You aren't perfect, nobody is. BTW, LBGT people can reproduce if they want to so your argument just fell through the floor. Artificial insemination has been around for a while as have surrogates. I'm sure after reading that you just went into a rage about how it's not a family unit, you alone do not define what a family unit is.

    This whole perversion argument is the most asinine thing I've read in a while. Like heterosexuals aren't EXTREMELY perverted. Like heterosexuals NEVER have sex for pleasure. OH WAIT, they do. Almost every time they hook up it's for the purpose of fun, not procreation. And heteros flaunt it in everyone's faces too with public displays of affection. Everything you're saying is straight up prejudiced.

    And yes, you are ignoring every argument/point you can't win. You need to check your own logic. You continually insult my arguments without a real explanation and claim they are things they are clearly not. So if anyone is using feelings instead of logic, it's you. All you say is that my arguments are illogical which they aren't, I've explained them very clearly through the process of logic using our most wonderful English language. Once again, it does not require a heterosexual couple to produce ME or YOU. It takes a male and a female who are both healthy, that's it. Or artificial insemination. Their orientations don't matter. Even a 100% homosexual of either side as long as they are fertile can produce children. We don't need your ideal family unit, we don't need your oppressive religion to do it either. And it's going to happen regardless of how many gays are on the planet.

    As for the parades and why people get upset it's clearly because of people like you. The gay haters have grown a bit shyer in recent years. Just like with racism you will eventually be the extreme minority and will feel terrible about yourself and all the hate you've spewed.

    Actually I live in a house and I have lifted many veils. Life is created currently by hetero sex but it's also created by artificial insemination. At some point when we technologically advance enough this point will diminish even further.

    You, me, everyone reading this knows why you have to come in here and post your anti-gay stuff. We know why you want to say gays are inferior/defective. We know why you take everything as a personal insult. So every time you try to pretend different I get a good laugh.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    The only thing typical here is your deceivingly innocent banter about how hetero is superior. "Oh I'm totally fine with gays but they're inferior/defective." Everybody is defective in some way. You aren't perfect, nobody is. BTW, LBGT people can reproduce if they want to so your argument just fell through the floor. Artificial insemination has been around for a while as have surrogates. I'm sure after reading that you just went into a rage about how it's not a family unit, you alone do not define what a family unit is.
    Lunsola:

    Of course nobody's perfect, I never said otherwise. No, it doesn't take a heterosexual couple to reproduce, but it takes hetero-sex. "Artificial insemination," hmmm... how natural is that! So one violation of nature begets (and requires) another. So what have you got against the original design plan! Sounds like you have issues with your Maker. But I'm not being personal, I would say the same about anyone unhappy with or unable to make peace with their biological inheritance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    This whole perversion argument is the most asinine thing I've read in a while. Like heterosexuals aren't EXTREMELY perverted. Like heterosexuals NEVER have sex for pleasure. OH WAIT, they do. Almost every time they hook up it's for the purpose of fun, not procreation. And heteros flaunt it in everyone's faces too with public displays of affection. Everything you're saying is straight up prejudiced.
    Sure heteros have sex for pleasure, God made it fun or reproduction would never happen. (It's pretty disgusting unless you're horny); but procreation was the first purpose of sex, so hetero-sexual "flaunting" is normal, gay flaunting, "not so much." It's a violation of basic design principles. (Yes, God is an engineer.)
    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    And yes, you are ignoring every argument/point you can't win. You need to check your own logic. You continually insult my arguments without a real explanation and claim they are things they are clearly not. So if anyone is using feelings instead of logic, it's you. All you say is that my arguments are illogical which they aren't, I've explained them very clearly through the process of logic using our most wonderful English language. Once again, it does not require a heterosexual couple to produce ME or YOU. It takes a male and a female who are both healthy, that's it. Or artificial insemination. Their orientations don't matter. Even a 100% homosexual of either side as long as they are fertile can produce children. We don't need your ideal family unit, we don't need your oppressive religion to do it either. And it's going to happen regardless of how many gays are on the planet.
    Pity the poor children.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    As for the parades and why people get upset it's clearly because of people like you. The gay haters have grown a bit shyer in recent years. Just like with racism you will eventually be the extreme minority and will feel terrible about yourself and all the hate you've spewed.
    Actually, those who object to the gay lifestyle have become more shy for the completely unconstitutional laws being passed making gays a "special" protected class. As for me I go by "Love the sinner, hate the sin." (Homosexuality is a behaviour after all.) There's a lot of black-against-white racism and violence that goes unreported. As for typical parades, people like to celebrate their accomplishments; apart from diddling with each others' genitals inference, what do gay parades celebrate? I'm glad I don't have kids to be scandalized by the likes of same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    Actually I live in a house and I have lifted many veils. Life is created currently by hetero sex but it's also created by artificial insemination. At some point when we technologically advance enough this point will diminish even further.
    Yah, I gathered the house part, what I meant to suggest is that a person's dwelling matters not-too-much and to presume where a person lived in a by-gone era, reflects their level of education or your superiority is just another faulty premise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    You, me, everyone reading this knows why you have to come in here and post your anti-gay stuff. We know why you want to say gays are inferior/defective. We know why you take everything as a personal insult. So every time you try to pretend different I get a good laugh.
    Actually I don't have to post it, but it needs to be said for the record; alchemy deals with natural philosophy, and there's no harm in defining the parameters. If all Alchemists were gay, or irreligious, you might have a point, but they weren't/aren't, and you don't. I'm done now, bye.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Lunsola:

    Of course nobody's perfect, I never said otherwise. No, it doesn't take a heterosexual couple to reproduce, but it takes hetero-sex. "Artificial insemination," hmmm... how natural is that! So one violation of nature begets (and requires) another. So what have you got against the original design plan! Sounds like you have issues with your Maker. But I'm not being personal, I would say the same about anyone unhappy with or unable to make peace with their biological inheritance.
    Nobody here is saying you said that. However; you are saying heteros have priority and are superior. Who cares if artificial insemination isn't what you consider natural? It works. Natural is just a word, an illusion. There are plenty of natural things that are to people's disliking. Natural does not equal superior. Ever heard of that stuff called technology? I don't have anything against the original design plan, I have something against people who try to claim it as a reason to bash LBGT people. There's no good reason for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Sure heteros have sex for pleasure, God made it fun or reproduction would never happen. (It's pretty disgusting unless you're horny); but procreation was the first purpose of sex, so hetero-sexual "flaunting" is normal, gay flaunting, "not so much." It's a violation of basic design principles. (Yes, God is an engineer.)
    LOL.
    Once again, normal is an illusion. Besides that you are making a distinction here you have no right to. You are not the ultimate God of the universe. Do you speak for God? Do you represent God? I severely doubt that. So what authority do you have here on normal, right, wrong and such? The bible? Absurd.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Pity the poor children.
    Yes, I deeply pity the poor children that have to deal with people like you. I really hope if you have kids none of them turn out different, for both your sakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Actually, those who object to the gay lifestyle have become more shy for the completely unconstitutional laws being passed making gays a "special" protected class. As for me I go by "Love the sinner, hate the sin." (Homosexuality is a behaviour after all.) There's a lot of black-against-white racism and violence that goes unreported. As for typical parades, people like to celebrate their accomplishments; apart from diddling with each others' genitals inference, what do gay parades celebrate? I'm glad I don't have kids to be scandalized by the likes of same.
    That's because we need them to be a special/protected class because people like you have such a huge problem with different people. Love the sinner, hate the sin is still a judgement, you don't actually have any proof LBGT people are doing anything wrong. We are celebrating accomplishments such as dispelling ignorance, inspiring freedom, and making progress so people like us can be free and happy. You obviously don't care about us or our suffering or you wouldn't say the things you do and would be more open minded to our problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Yah, I gathered the house part, what I meant to suggest is that a person's dwelling matters not-too-much and to presume where a person lived in a by-gone era, reflects their level of education or your superiority is just another faulty premise.
    Obviously the dwelling matters not. The point was just a setup for the other half, a visual aid, or a setting. It was meant to be humorous. You have completely missed what I'm saying here. I'm not implying I'm superior just because I live in a house. You know nothing of my progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Actually I don't have to post it, but it needs to be said for the record; alchemy deals with natural philosophy, and there's no harm in defining the parameters. If all Alchemists were gay, or irreligious, you might have a point, but they weren't/aren't, and you don't. I'm done now, bye.
    You don't have to and yet you keep posting it. It doesn't need to be said, that's just your hangup. Define all the parameters you want and good luck, you'll need it. Plenty of alchemists were gay and non religious which does not solely determine success but it can't hurt. Bye!
    Last edited by Lunsola; 06-22-2013 at 07:05 PM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Well I can't possibly respond to the amount of hate from all the gays for my having an unapologetic heterosexual view, so I guess you are the lucky one I'll respond to, and probably just this once, because I've also noticed that for gay people, it never seems to end.
    Probably what some people is talking about is not really your "unapologetic heterosexual point of view"...
    I'm also heterosexual... and I'm not sorry about it either, nor I have any plan or intention to change such thing (mostly because I can't).

    So probably the problem is your homophobia, not the fact that you are heterosexual.
    You come out with a homophobic message and you expect people to respect you... when you show no respect for them... and try to make it look like you are talking from the point of view of God and Nature and they are talking about feelings.
    ... And finaly you pretend to be a victim of some sort of Gay Agenda and to be receiving hate.

    There are some other heterosexuals in this world.... who actually like those gay parades that you hate so much. Probably because we like freedom.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    There's a lot of black-against-white racism and violence that goes unreported.
    ??????????

    Errr.... what?

    (I'm mostly thinking that you forgot some sort of weird comment about the jews).

    Since 1995 I attend to the gay parade of my city every year (and I'm heterosexual).

    The idea that God doesn't like gays... I take it as an idea that is OK for an illiterate cowboy.


    Just look at that guy and ASK yourself: "Do I really want to have so much in common with that kind of freaks?".

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post

    Just look at that guy and ASK yourself: "Do I really want to have so much in common with that kind of freaks?".
    Obviously not. I was just making the point that heterosexuality is the design plan for human life. Natural (biological) oddities occur on occasion, but a person who isn't happy about the gender nature gave them or who hankers for the same sex obviously has a very profound psychological problem (ingratitude/hatred toward their Maker) that I don't identify with or take responsibility for. I already made my point that isn't my job (or any truth-seeker's) to baby-sit personal feelings or personalities. Homosexuality violates natural design parameters, homosexuals are unable to reproduce with each other (the original purpose of sex) therefore must resort to "artificial" insemination (or adoption.) See the difference between artificial and natural per any good online dictionary. I guess homosexuals think they're somehow smarter than the original Design/Planner, which is (also) good for a laugh. That social experiment was already tried by ancient Greece/Rome and was a big flop. The problem is there's a limit to violating nature's laws on a planetary scale before she hits the reset button. Homosexuality has no valid comparison with racism. Homosexuality is a behavioral choice, race is something you were born into. I really don't care if you think I'm prejudiced or bigotted. Form follows function, and nature doesn't apologize. Alchemy deals with change-of-matter, purification of matter and ostensibly, the individual; make and eat a stone if you like, maybe it will correct the condition.

    You attended a gay parade and you "liked" it; and your point is?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Obviously not. I was just making the point that heterosexuality is the design plan for human life.
    No, it is the natural design plan for reproduction - not living the life that reproduction manifests.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Natural (biological) oddities occur on occasion, but a person who isn't happy about the gender nature gave them or who hankers for the same sex obviously has a very profound psychological problem (ingratitude/hatred toward their Maker) that I don't identify with or take responsibility for.
    Yes, they obviously have a mental or physical defect. But you imply that:

    1) Defect = bad/wrong/evil, when infact everyone has one of some kind. My mother has a defective back/spine and is sometimes very pissy because of it - that isnt her fault, she is in constant pain. Just because your defect is different from another's, doesnt mean you are superior on the whole because of it.

    2) That the sole cause of the defect is ingratitude/hate towards the Maker, when that is rarely the case. Most that ive spoken with try to make the most out of it by allowing themselves to view things from the other perspective, hence why they often speak of a union of the Dual Sides within themselves - an alchemical marriage internally.

    You assume and project, which is causing some major logic flaws.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    I already made my point that isn't my job (or any truth-seeker's) to baby-sit personal feelings or personalities.
    Yeah, you keep mentioning "feelings" as if its something people can help. Tell me, if i drive a sword through your sack - can you control your feelings? Its like that idea of everything being an illusion - when i assure you that i can prove to every fiber of your being that me and my weapons are real even if it means making every fiber scream out in agony. Its all feelings - its all bioelectrical energy - but all you can do is try to suppress the amount you acknowledge it, but it doesnt cease its existence, nor put it anymore in your control. So, what you are advocating, and indeed preaching as natural/proper, is suppression of whats there rather than rectification of it.


    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Homosexuality violates natural design parameters, homosexuals are unable to reproduce with each other (the original purpose of sex) therefore must resort to "artificial" insemination (or adoption.) See the difference between artificial and natural per any good online dictionary. I guess homosexuals think they're somehow smarter than the original Design/Planner, which is (also) good for a laugh.
    Nah, just equally as smart as the person who couldnt see, and then put on some glasses, or got eye surgery. Or the person that got cancer, and then got treated. Or the person born with no leg, but got a prosthetic one and runs everywhere they go now. You can pick and choose when you wanna play god and ok it - but whats good for one is good for all, and as proof of that, its happening, regardless of yours, or anyone else's bitching about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    That social experiment was already tried by ancient Greece/Rome and was a big flop. The problem is there's a limit to violating nature's laws on a planetary scale before she hits the reset button. Homosexuality has no valid comparison with racism. Homosexuality is a behavioral choice, race is something you were born into. I really don't care if you think I'm prejudiced or bigotted. Form follows function, and nature doesn't apologize. Alchemy deals with change-of-matter, purification of matter and ostensibly, the individual; make and eat a stone if you like, maybe it will correct the condition.
    Twasnt a social experiment, no more than what all life on this planet is. Its just life, and people living.

    Frankly, if God wants to hit the reset button, then i say good. Lets change form again - maybe next re-roll we'll get androgynous bodies and this particular argument can fuck off. (hehe pun )

    You say here its a behavioral choice, but earlier you said it was a psychological or biological defect... so people choose their defects (?) : my mother chose for her spine to be crooked and brittle as fuck so that she is in constant pain and the pain-management drugs barely take the edge off... my dad and i choose for our knees to hurt randomly or with excess use - right now someone somewhere is choosing for some person to crash their vehicle into them leaving them as a cripple or vegetable...

    Surely you can see the wishy-washy-flaw of the logic youre using - or maybe you choose to not.


    When i say they are defective, i dont mean it as a bad thing. The Japanese have an art called kintsugi, where a broken piece of pottery is repaired using gold. It is said to give the pottery uniqueness and a history/story to tell.



    So, while i have no problem calling a crack a crack, i do have a problem with being mean about someone else's cracks, cause they are in a different pattern from yours, especially when we are all made from the same clay, and all have the same golden-goal.


    Im hetero too, btw.





    ~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts