Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 272

Thread: Political & Cultural Aspects of Diversity in Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    4,568
    Blog Entries
    4
    Ha! on the topic of artificial insemination... how natural is that?...
    well, all of us came from the "gods" artificially inseminating "prehistoric" "man". how natural are you? is everyone?
    Natural is relative. Knowledge is ALWAYS partial.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

    "To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

    "Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    4,568
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Probably what some people is talking about is not really your "unapologetic heterosexual point of view"...
    I'm also heterosexual... and I'm not sorry about it either, nor I have any plan or intention to change such thing (mostly because I can't).

    So probably the problem is your homophobia, not the fact that you are heterosexual.
    You come out with a homophobic message and you expect people to respect you... when you show no respect for them... and try to make it look like you are talking from the point of view of God and Nature and they are talking about feelings.
    ... And finaly you pretend to be a victim of some sort of Gay Agenda and to be receiving hate.

    There are some other heterosexuals in this world.... who actually like those gay parades that you hate so much. Probably because we like freedom.



    ??????????

    Errr.... what?

    (I'm mostly thinking that you forgot some sort of weird comment about the jews).

    Since 1995 I attend to the gay parade of my city every year (and I'm heterosexual).

    The idea that God doesn't like gays... I take it as an idea that is OK for an illiterate cowboy.


    Just look at that guy and ASK yourself: "Do I really want to have so much in common with that kind of freaks?".
    Lovely post Zoas23
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

    "To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

    "Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    4,568
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by thrival View Post
    Obviously not. I was just making the point that heterosexuality is the design plan for human life. Natural (biological) oddities occur on occasion, but a person who isn't happy about the gender nature gave them or who hankers for the same sex obviously has a very profound psychological problem (ingratitude/hatred toward their Maker) that I don't identify with or take responsibility for. I already made my point that isn't my job (or any truth-seeker's) to baby-sit personal feelings or personalities. Homosexuality violates natural design parameters, homosexuals are unable to reproduce with each other (the original purpose of sex) therefore must resort to "artificial" insemination (or adoption.) See the difference between artificial and natural per any good online dictionary. I guess homosexuals think they're somehow smarter than the original Design/Planner, which is (also) good for a laugh. That social experiment was already tried by ancient Greece/Rome and was a big flop. The problem is there's a limit to violating nature's laws on a planetary scale before she hits the reset button. Homosexuality has no valid comparison with racism. Homosexuality is a behavioral choice, race is something you were born into. I really don't care if you think I'm prejudiced or bigotted. Form follows function, and nature doesn't apologize. Alchemy deals with change-of-matter, purification of matter and ostensibly, the individual; make and eat a stone if you like, maybe it will correct the condition.

    You attended a gay parade and you "liked" it; and your point is?
    Again, who doesn't have very profound psychological problems? People think they are their bodies! How insane is that?!
    You actually are focussing on only the homosexuals as messed up when the more objective truth is that everyone is.
    Straight does not equal more spiritual or more connected to source or more awake or more direct vision, etc...
    Please explain how/why a straight person has a better chance of waking up, realizing source, or whatever you call it.

    It is ignorance on your part to say homosexuality is a behavioral choice. How many homosexuals told you that? Why not
    take your knowledge from the horse's mouth?

    My personal knowledge/seeing is that it IS a choice made on a light/life review plane, not on the physical, but between incarnations...
    so people are born gay. I don't doubt that some people can choose during life, but it seems to be a minority. Is this choice psychologically
    messed up? sure!. So is the choice to buy Gucci instead of Levis. Come on, dude. Seriously? There is nothing natural about social conscious
    humans... they are all programmed and psycho and schizo and ignorant of source. Being born from a vagina doesn't make you normal/natural.
    That's absurd. Everything you're saying is relative and conditioned by your belief that gays are somehow inferior/incorrect/inappropriate/abominations, etc.
    Everyone is inferior, etc relative to something! This is silly. Even the God you speak for is relative and conditioned, but you imagine it is the only.
    Gays are part of the only God... they exist, just like straights. Existence is God. If it is, God allowed it to be... said it was "good". You're talking about
    some conditioned bible god or image instead of seeing That Which Is.

    I'm not going to draw this out. There's nothing disputable or worth arguing. I just have to give my 2 cents. You probably won't agree, but your God is
    in your mind and mine is before my eyes/actual... so who is psychological? Gays exist... not psychological. God doesn't like gays... psychological.
    Is that not simple?
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

    "To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

    "Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    88
    What is normal? Diversity is great and it's fun to romanticize differences in sexual taste and orientation. There's a reason why things are diverse in sexual orientation, and there's also a reason why certain traits and orientations are repressed (oppressed?). The particular orientations that allow a species to continue to thrive are what has carried us to where we are now. Yes, there is such a thing as normal. You can thank your lucky stars that your parents knew how to put two and two together, cause if they didn't your thoughts on the subject wouldn't be here.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    88
    What are the fruits of sexual homogenization beyond self gratification and personal identity?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    4,568
    Blog Entries
    4
    Well, again we have artificial insemination. Why isn't that normal? How is science not normal?
    Maybe someone here came from frozen sperm. Maybe a gay man's frozen sperm?
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

    "To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

    "Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    4,568
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbital View Post
    What are the fruits of sexual homogenization beyond self gratification and personal identity?
    Everything bears fruit. What are the fruits of anything? Experience.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

    "To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

    "Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    88
    Key word "artificial".

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    88
    Can a man fecundate another man, or same for a pair of women? Is something or anything born from that fecundation? I've never heard of a woman inseminating another woman and giving birth (fruit) to a child have you?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    No, it is the natural design plan for reproduction - not living the life that reproduction manifests.
    Seth: Sex is an integral part of life, it has a purpose (reproduction.) Granted the Catholic church has had a problem with birth control for years, for the very reason that it subverts the purpose. They also have a problem with masterbation. Their alternative is people can abstain. What I see is this culture and generation has fallen quite a ways from what i remember as a kid. The young especially, are missing whole concepts. Life has become all about gratification of feelings, that doesn't necessarily lead to correct conclusions. We have laws that regulate or prohibit certain forms of feeling gratification, theft ("I want what you have") or murder. Maybe a better way to put it is simply ask what positive purpose certain sexual practices serve; also recognizing that good and pure things can be corrupted, adulterated, perverted. Religion has taken upon itself to try and steer man's thinking into constructive use of his mind and energies. Generally speaking, religion talks about an after-life and personal accountability, due to consequences that extend beyond a person's immediate perceptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Yes, they obviously have a mental or physical defect. But you imply that:

    1) Defect = bad/wrong/evil, when infact everyone has one of some kind. My mother has a defective back/spine and is sometimes very pissy because of it - that isnt her fault, she is in constant pain. Just because your defect is different from another's, doesnt mean you are superior on the whole because of it.

    2) That the sole cause of the defect is ingratitude/hate towards the Maker, when that is rarely the case. Most that ive spoken with try to make the most out of it by allowing themselves to view things from the other perspective, hence why they often speak of a union of the Dual Sides within themselves - an alchemical marriage internally.
    Yes, everyone has a defect, DNA, telomeres, yada-yada. Mine is that I'm still missing the god particle that lets me wink in and out of different dimensions at whim. But you make the issue below, that we often try to correct our defects to make life more pleasant or at least less onerous. If your mother finds a natural remedy, through you or some other channel, I hope she uses it.

    Maybe ingratitude isn't the cause of her problem, but it is some people's. Or too much time on their hands, or not having suffered real adversity that they like to make things up. Some homosexuals really do think their particular perversion makes them special-- really overt, bizarre "trisexuals," alien life forms, what-have-you. The entertainment value wears thin when you consider these people really have no shame where the young are concerned. It would be different if they kept their perversions behind closed doors, but they're not happy with that, they have a larger agenda, to put it into national classrooms as early as kindergarten. I mentioned cross-dressers wanting to use girl's bathrooms, teaching in full drag, etc. It's a big distraction, a defect they expect normal people to suffer through, even accept as a "new normal." It's not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    You assume and project, which is causing some major logic flaws.
    No I'm not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Yeah, you keep mentioning "feelings" as if its something people can help. Tell me, if i drive a sword through your sack - can you control your feelings? Its like that idea of everything being an illusion - when i assure you that i can prove to every fiber of your being that me and my weapons are real even if it means making every fiber scream out in agony. Its all feelings - its all bioelectrical energy - but all you can do is try to suppress the amount you acknowledge it, but it doesnt cease its existence, nor put it anymore in your control. So, what you are advocating, and indeed preaching as natural/proper, is suppression of whats there rather than rectification of it.
    It's not the same. Physical pain from physical causes is one thing. Gay people are trying to change the culture. Consider gut bacteria; there are healthy (lactic-acid producing) and unhealthy (toxic) forms. The toxic ones kill the host.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Nah, just equally as smart as the person who couldnt see, and then put on some glasses, or got eye surgery. Or the person that got cancer, and then got treated. Or the person born with no leg, but got a prosthetic one and runs everywhere they go now. You can pick and choose when you wanna play god and ok it - but whats good for one is good for all, and as proof of that, its happening, regardless of yours, or anyone else's bitching about it.
    Except that they don't see their condition as a defect at all. Their problem is that they want everyone else to see gay sex and gay lifestyle as normal, in your face. I'm not playing God or bitching but simply stating a position. Yes, bad (and good) things are happening all sorts of places with/out our awareness. Note I only use the word "bad" in a relative sense of something affecting a person's well-being in a negative way. Obviously you having a tapeworm is bad for you but good for the worm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Twasnt a social experiment, no more than what all life on this planet is. Its just life, and people living.
    Well the experiment happened, whether it was conscious, intentional or not, and we have the historical record to study and reflect upon (Caligula.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Frankly, if God wants to hit the reset button, then i say good. Lets change form again - maybe next re-roll we'll get androgynous bodies and this particular argument can fuck off. (hehe pun )
    Except that spiritual progress doesn't occur enmasse, but individually, and at one's personal rate. Becoming androgynous might be foremost in one person's minds and the most remote in another. I just don't want someone else's perversions forced upon me and I care enough about young people not wanting it forced upon them either. Item: gay sexual assaults have increased in the military since don't-ask, don't tell was revoked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    You say here its a behavioral choice, but earlier you said it was a psychological or biological defect... so people choose their defects (?) : my mother chose for her spine to be crooked and brittle as fuck so that she is in constant pain and the pain-management drugs barely take the edge off... my dad and i choose for our knees to hurt randomly or with excess use - right now someone somewhere is choosing for some person to crash their vehicle into them leaving them as a cripple or vegetable...
    Sex is a behaviour and unless you're unconscious when it's happening to/for you, it's a choice. People entertain certain ideas and then they act on them. If it's a defect, and people have mentally fallen through the cracks, then calling it such is a helpful first step, but the gay community won't have that. What you or I might call a defect they regard as a positive attribute and a badge of pride, hence the gay parades.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Surely you can see the wishy-washy-flaw of the logic youre using - or maybe you choose to not.
    I think you are maybe not as well-read or just naive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    When i say they are defective, i dont mean it as a bad thing. The Japanese have an art called kintsugi, where a broken piece of pottery is repaired using gold. It is said to give the pottery uniqueness and a history/story to tell.



    You are presuming that gay people see themselves broken and needing to be fixed. They don't see themselve that way at all.
    In fact California recently made it illegal for a therapist or minister to try and coach a gay person into a hetero point of view.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    So, while i have no problem calling a crack a crack, i do have a problem with being mean about someone else's cracks, cause they are in a different pattern from yours, especially when we are all made from the same clay, and all have the same golden-goal.
    Personal homosexual lifestyle is destructive enough, but it's when it goes viral on a societal level that the real damage is done, (innocence lost.) Because in the end, society really needs kindness and sanity to survive. Homosexuals don't care about sanity because homosexuality isn't rational behaviour, it's about "feelings," and not all feelings are worthy of respect. Some are just perverse, and a different response is called for than appeasement. What I find annoying is how homosexuals like to inject the topic of homosexual sex or gender issues into topics that have nothing to do with. The boy-scouts are a case in point. It used to be an organization about service, character-building, acquiring skills and good clean fun in nature (camping, recreation) but homosexuals wanted in and of course brought sex in as a theme. Whether that institution will survive is still up in the air.


    Im hetero too, btw.





    ~Seth-Ra
    Last edited by thrival; 06-23-2013 at 01:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts