Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Political & Cultural Aspects of Diversity in Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity

If a man inseminated a man, and he gave birth that would be very abnormal. It's like a bee not pollinating and that plant not bearing its fruit or germination taking place spontaneously...that's abnormal

Sorry... I meant a be not pollinating and the plant giving fruit

Solomon Levi,

Experience is just a way of over intellectualizing what could actually takes place. Sure experience is a fruit that can exist as an idea, but is it an actual and tangible one? If I had gay sex those experiences would produce nothing but ideas. If I were to fecundate a women, that is a tangible REAL experience that can be produced for all to share tangibly.

"Whatever the thinker thinks the prover proves". -Robert Anton Wilson. I'm losing faith here... It seems like people are trying to prove falsities and not actualities. Defending beliefs DO NOT lead to truth.

Now, the strict answer to this thread is no and yes ( probably a mind fuck by Androgynus, thank you). A person can orient themselves any way they wish sexually. Heck, they could even name themselves boy or girl, but that doesn't change who they are physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbital View Post
    Now, the strict answer to this thread is no and yes ( probably a mind fuck by Androgynus, thank you). A person can orient themselves any way they wish sexually. Heck, they could even name themselves boy or girl, but that doesn't change who they are physically.
    THANK YOU!

Act or pretend whatever you want to be, change your genitalia, and pump yourself full of opposite hormones, believe what you want, but that does not change what you were created as. You can change it, sure.. the tech is here now, but you cannot say that you are not what you were designed to be physically. Oh, the struggle against the self... Que sera sera

If I can reflect on the beginning of this thread... Remember, culture is top-down, not grass roots as most would believe. Who produces these mainstream artists? What does Garbage mean, what does Bowie mean? Heck, how do you know these mainstream artists crated that which is finally produced?

Know thyself my friends.

Blog Entries
    Artificial is relative. Compared to what? It's the virtual photons that make "real" photons possible!
    Artificial is just a word. You can induce OBEs by artificial electrical means - they're no less real.
    Who says fecundity is the only valid reason for genitalia? Have you never done a helicopter dance? lol. Just kidding.
    I've heard of a woman inseminated by the spirit. I heard of men who breast feed. Are limitations absolute or optional/intentional?

More important (relative to my view) can a man love another man? Yes he can. Can he nourish his life, cultivate his soul? Yes, he can.
    There are other ways to acquire babies if you want them. Must they be less loved because they are not your own flesh and blood? No.

When we ask a question, it's relative to the asker... they have selected what THEY think is the essential factor. A million people
    can agree. That doesn't make it absolute. It's relative. Fecundity is significant to you. Love is significant to me. Must one of us be wrong?
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

First I would just like to say thanks to all who have joined in on the good fight, it means a great deal to me to have supporters who are so kind and thoughtful.

Now as for the haters, it's really just sad. You guys keep ignoring arguments and reciting the same justification for hatred. Your best arguments which are a joke are either "The bible says", "this isn't normal", or "Reproduction justifies my views!" and you can only repeat the same thing over and over in different words. Something about humans just loves to hate and they will do anything they can to justify it. The reason we have to stop hate in it's tracks is because people like Thrival and Orbital would burn us at the stake with a grand smile if they could. Don't even try to deny this can't happen. Christians literally burnt women alive at the stake for even being accused of being a witch. There's a very dark history with the people who follow the christian faith.

Thrival and Orbital, you guys have ignored so many good arguments I partially believe you are trolling at this point.

+ Reply to Thread