Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Political & Cultural Aspects of Diversity in Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity

Solomon Levi,

I never said a man could not love another man. Artificial is relative, then why did you even bring it up? And how did OBE's now enter this conversation? When did I say anything was wrong?

Hey man, are we in the pursuit of truth or are we just kickin it with our homies here?

Lunsola, think deep. Who are the real trollers here?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbital View Post
    Solomon Levi,

Experience is just a way of over intellectualizing what could actually takes place. Sure experience is a fruit that can exist as an idea, but is it an actual and tangible one? If I had gay sex those experiences would produce nothing but ideas. If I were to fecundate a women, that is a tangible REAL experience that can be produced for all to share tangibly.
    Haha! Honestly, saying experience is underintellectualising it to me. It is a generic, homogeneous answer.
    But I can see your point of view.
    Friend, "ideas" is a tangible world on another frequency. It's relative. Just cuz we emphasize matter at this particular size doesn't
    mean ideas aren't matter of a much smaller quantum size. Ideas can actually vary in size/frequency. Alchemy teaches one homogeneous substance
    of which all is made... ideas, rocks, etc...
    Ideas are not nothing. Things come AFTER ideas, FROM ideas. Things are less real/eternal than ideas. Can you see relativity?
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Lunsola, think deep. Who are the real trollers here?
    Apparently from your view the people with the most logical points and well thought out posts.

Blog Entries
    Act or pretend whatever you want to be, change your genitalia, and pump yourself full of opposite hormones, believe what you want, but that does not change what you were created as. You can change it, sure.. the tech is here now, but you cannot say that you are not what you were designed to be physically. Oh, the struggle against the self... Que sera sera
    This is just a body view. You are not taking into consideration the soul, let alone spirit which is neither male or female.

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Perhaps you guys are right, and nature is a lier. If the truth is not to be found in the natural world then where should I look?

What is created homogenously on the natural world Soloman?

Blog Entries
    Solomon Levi,

I never said a man could not love another man. Artificial is relative, then why did you even bring it up? And how did OBE's now enter this conversation? When did I say anything was wrong?

Hey man, are we in the pursuit of truth or are we just kickin it with our homies here?
    And i never said you did say that.
    I wasn't the one who brought up artificial insemination.
    OBEs entered because they can be "naturally" and "artificially" produced, just like humans.
    I didn't say you said anything was wrong.
    I'm not in the pursuit of truth... because I've discovered it is always relative. I'm in the pursuit of wholeness, you could say.

Ideas are everything... Look around you Solomon, what you see that exists man- made in this world is because of ideas. Heck, isn't consciouness an idea?

Perhaps you guys are right, and nature is a lier. If the truth is not to be found in the natural world then where should I look?
    More like nature does weird stuff, and dogma is a liar that turns "weird stuff" into evil, hated stuff.

If you are seriously looking for advice which I have doubts about then I will say that It's not so much that nature lies, it's that you are incorrectly observing it. Everything has a purpose just as everyone has a purpose. Look inside yourself for the answers but be open to all views, regardless of where they come from.

+ Reply to Thread