Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: To extract a white milky substance from the rays of the moon

Blog Entries
    Im having a crack at this over the next few days. Im refluxing distilled water collected at Uluru and directing moon-light at the condensation. Over a few days building up to the full moon. Weather permitting.

Wish me luck JDP
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

How are you "directing moonlight" (which is actually sunlight)? With a magnifying glass?

Blog Entries
    Parabolic mirror. And while reflecting sunlight, the moon not only changes the wavelength/frequency of the light, but it also produces its own light, as do all the planets.

If i see any results with moonlight, ill then step it up and see if any 'powders' will redden with sunlight.

Or..

I might save the powder for when i get some workable SM happening.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Parabolic mirror. And while reflecting sunlight, the moon not only changes the wavelength/frequency of the light, but it also produces its own light, as do all the planets.

If i see any results with moonlight, ill then step it up and see if any 'powders' will redden with sunlight.
    Most people think that the Sun is so much more powerful than the Moon,
    and that the Moons light is just a pale reflection of the Sun.

My feelings in relation to the Great Work is that the Lunar Energies must
    be equally balanced with the Solar Energies ... bringing them both to a state
    of evolved harmony.

The Solar and Lunar energies are related but they have different Natures ...
    and as you suggested e.g wavelength/frequency, etc, etc.

I might save the powder for when i get some workable SM happening.
    Capturing some of that SM sound like the best idea.
    Without the SM there is no start to the Great Work.

So good to hear you doing some lab work again.

Blog Entries
    I believe its best to bring in the feminine energies of the moon, allow them to mature, and then when its properly fixed, it should be able to handle the pure sunlight without becoming volatile again.

We dont grow a baby, or an egg, or a seed, in the daylight. Only when they have a fully fixed and living body can they handle and use that strong solar fire.

I doubt the moon powder is really going to bring much result however its just me trying to play with the theory in a practical way.

Hermetic theory suggests that air is a medium for fire to join with moisture. Therefore a constant reflux in moonlight should ultimately manifest some type of 'body'.

If this is not the case, then the theory is incomplete or incorrect.

I would like to also catch a powder from the air with linen cloth soon. I believe that will be more fruitful. I noticed even as the condensation on the reflux condenser evaporated off, it left a white powder. Quite a lot per drop actually. Very intriguing and exciting. Thats why im doing the moon thing. I dont expect fantastic results but im learning and trying some things ive always wanted to try.

The water im using was solar distilled and came from Uluru so either way im gonna drink and enjoy this very special water.

Just as a side note here. "It" is also nourished by the earth. Sometimes we forget the importance of this while contemplating the sun and the moon, and the wind carrying it in her belly. But as an aside, out on my property, I've noticed a describable difference between "outside" and "inside" when it comes to the decay of random things. Another difference can be noted when they are touching the ground.

Everything in the world seems to "ripen" faster when...
    Left in the sun
    Left out at night
    Outside (in the air) as opposed to inside a moderated environment
    On the ground.

Blog Entries
    I agree. I think putrifaction should certainly take place underground. This is my intention with the salts and SM. Purtify in a pelican inside an orgone accumulator; underground.

I believe it has something to do with being submerged in a sea of magnatism and electricity of the likes we barley understand.

Blog Entries
    I took your advice Mr. Black and I allowed circulation in the Sunlight also. And i have noticed something different about the water now...

Its still very subtle so too early to tell, however there does seem to be a type of opaque-ness about the water. There also seems to be a strange amount of 'impurities' all of a sudden that i didnt notice before. I did tranfer the bottle though so there could have been some unseen changes.

Nevertheless; whether or not its just my imagination at this stage, there does seem to be a certain white-opaqueness when up closer; and from afar it just gives off a real 'Moon' vibe. Like its shining silvery intead of a regular water-blue.

Time will prove whether or not this opaquness continues and becomes pronounced. If so, JDP will be on the run at last!!

Edit: I shit you not; (aussie for, "im telling you the truth") upon further inspection and some other opinions it has been established that the water has taken a slight opaque-ness.

These are the processes the water has undergone thusfar:

1. Boil distillation with assisted solar-para light forces.
    2. Boil reflux with assisted 3 quarter moon light forces.
    3. Naturally driven solar circulation in a bottle that is only 1 parts in 10 full.
    4. Sat in the 99% full moon and thunderstorm.

Something here has created an opaque-ness.

Next process. Stove driven circulation with 100% full moon light forces.
    Goal: maximize luna exposer tonight and try and develope camera visible opaque-ness.

One more time: opaque-ness
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 05-29-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Its fuckin OPAQUE JDP!! Its got me mezmorized!!!!!! Hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Its fuckin OPAQUE JDP!! Its got me mezmorized!!!!!! Hahahahah
    That doesn't prove much. Water carries impurities with it, including organic ones. Just letting water stand by itself in a container for prolonged periods of time will cause various things to form, including whitish substances. It depends on what the water has dissolved in it. The rays of the moon (which are really just reflected sunlight) are likely doing just about NOTHING here, I'm afraid. Old uncorroborated superstition, like werewolves, or being exposed to the moon affecting your brain (watch the movie Clash of the Titans, the 1981 original, the scene where the Greek poet finds Perseus in the amphitheater at night), and the like nonsense old wives' tales. As Ozzy Osbourne would say, "Bark at the Moon!"

+ Reply to Thread