Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: To extract a white milky substance from the rays of the moon

Blog Entries
    While general science does SPECULATE that nothing unusual would be caused by these interactions of water and light, hermetic philosophy states more or less that 'spirit/ether' becomes 'fire/light' which penetrates the subtle 'vapours of air', impregnating them with the fire, which then condensated into moisture will finally produce a body/Earth ect ect... im sure you know the texts better than I.

So if light has no effect on vapours and water than what are these texts refering to which rave on about the step by step condensation of matter via the four elements?

You believe it to be simply ignorant ramblings of people that didnt have enough facts? Or is there more to the development of elemental materialism?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately; disaster has struck me again.

I wanted to heat up the moon water a little to get it circulating so i put it on the stove. You can guess the rest.

Walking into the living room "Honey, remind me that ive got moon water on the stove."

* 7 minutes later *

BANG!! There goes my moon water, a nice duran bottle and an amazing yiros pizza that my wife put in a lot of effort preparing.

I had to take a really.. really deep breath, and remind myself that this is all about learning.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread