Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Récréations Hermétiques in English?

Any update on this book when its ready.

Quote Originally Posted by garvolt2002 View Post
    Any update on this book when its ready.
    I will ask the Publisher for an update, but I believe it is still in the pre-order phase.

http://rubedo.press/propaganda/2017/...ic-recreations

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I will ask the Publisher for an update, but I believe it is still in the pre-order phase.
    A comment from the publisher's site from a month ago: "It should hopefully be ready for distribution in December."

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    A comment from the publisher's site from a month ago: "It should hopefully be ready for distribution in December."
    Thanks, Andro. The Publisher says: "The hardback proofs have been finalised, and the title is presently with the printers. It should hopefully be ready for distribution in December (rather than November, as originally anticipated), but due to the general increase at this time of year, there could be unexpected delays. I will be sure to email everyone who pre-ordered as soon as I have something more finite to announce, but we are very close."

Thanks, Andro. The Publisher says: "The hardback proofs have been finalised, and the title is presently with the printers. It should hopefully be ready for distribution in December (rather than November, as originally anticipated), but due to the general increase at this time of year, there could be unexpected delays. I will be sure to email everyone who pre-ordered as soon as I have something more finite to announce, but we are very close."
    In the meantime, I just wrote to Aaron for an update, and will report back once I hear from him.

Blog Entries
    The Publisher says: "The hardback proofs have been finalised, and the title is presently with the printers. It should hopefully be ready for distribution in December (rather than November, as originally anticipated), but due to the general increase at this time of year, there could be unexpected delays. I will be sure to email everyone who pre-ordered as soon as I have something more finite to announce, but we are very close."
    I received an email from Rubedo Press with similar information about a few weeks ago.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

In the meantime, I just wrote to Aaron for an update, and will report back once I hear from him.
    I just got a quick response. Here's what he wrote:

"Yes, the hardcover printing has taken longer that I expected, and with the congestion this time of year, it is likely that we will have to wait til January before the shipment arrives and the book becomes available. I have emailed everyone who has pre-ordered the book that this is the case, and I will update everyone as soon as the book is ready for distribution.

"Once I have the stock physically at hand, the book will continue to be available for direct sale from Rubedo. Pre-orders are simply orders that come in before we are able to distribute it, but we will certainly be selling them until the print run is sold out. We will also be releasing the soft-cover for sale, probably once the sales of the hardback have recuperated the printing costs."

+ Reply to Thread