Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Récréations Hermétiques in English?

Illen is on vacation for another month just in case he doesn't reply.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    Ah, thanks TI
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Well Illen, I just received my copy of the book in the mail, and I must say it is quite the beauty! The translated text is also quite good, and I’m very pleased to have it in my collection. In fact, I started reading it right after opening the mail, and the text flowed so well I finished 40 pages before I realized I had other things to do!

Great job, well done, it’s awesome
    Thanks so much, Kiorionis - I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the book and that it finally arrived. I just got back last night from a 2-month vacation in New Zealand and Australia and met with the Publisher while at his home in New Zealand. He had just received the shipment of books the day before, so I got a chance to see the edition. I was quite happy with the results.

I had limited access to the Internet while away, so did not have a chance to check on the messages on this and other forums. I have a lot of catching up to do :-)

If anyone else had tried to contact me while I was away, please try again, as I will check all new messages, but it will take me a long time to read up on the older messages.

There is another important and very rare book used by Fulcanelli that we are currently in the process of transcribing/transcribing. We will provide more details at a later time.

Blog Entries
    Awesome work, making this text available to the English-speaking readership!

While no translation is "perfect", this one seems very good!

Thanks to everyone involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Awesome work, making this text available to the English-speaking readership!

While no translation is "perfect", this one seems very good!

Thanks to everyone involved!
    Thanks, Andro! We could have continued editing it for months or years more, but after several years, we had to stop somewhere. Did you enjoy the content?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Did you enjoy the content?
    Very much

It was the "missing link" (for non-French speakers) in the Cyliani - ICH - Recreations "trilogy".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 04-05-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Very much

I was the "missing link" (for non-French speakers) in the Cyliani - ICH - Recreations "trilogy".
    Absolutely! There's one more major link coming up this year.

Since you're asking me, this wouldn't be anywhere near my first choices. Others may reply differently.

The recently translated text 'Hermetic Recreations' may trigger additional insights.
    Thanks!
    That book indeed sounds interesting.
    As I missed the preorder of the first edition, I thought I'd have to wait for the second. A digital release would be interesting too. Maybe Illen can say something about that.
    And I'm afraid I am again posting in the wrong thread. Anyways it's a reply to your last post. Fell free to cascade it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Thanks!
    As I missed the preorder of the first edition, I thought I'd have to wait for the second. A digital release would be interesting too. Maybe Illen can say something about that.
    And I'm afraid I am again posting in the wrong thread. Anyways it's a reply to your last post. Fell free to cascade it properly.
    I posted two different [full] translations in the 'Recreations Hermitque" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Thanks!
    I believe there are still limited edition versions of the hardcover version available. Just contact the publisher. After that, there will be paperback versions published, which will be very affordable.

+ Reply to Thread