Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Récréations Hermétiques in English?

I just ordered mine now.
    I did have problems using a different browser.

Google chrome worked for me, and when you add to cart, you then need to click on the "cart" link on top right (to right of "Rubedo Press"). The "cart" link is in very faint text so easy to miss

Quote Originally Posted by thoth View Post
    I just ordered mine now.
    I did have problems using a different browser.

Google chrome worked for me, and when you add to cart, you then need to click on the "cart" link on top right (to right of "Rubedo Press"). The "cart" link is in very faint text so easy to miss
    Thanks for providing a temporary solution, Thoth! I still haven't heard back from the Publisher on this issue, although he's been notified.

Yes, the browser seems to be the issue. I was using firefox on lubuntu. But chrome works. Thanks everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Thanks for providing a temporary solution, Thoth! I still haven't heard back from the Publisher on this issue, although he's been notified.
    I have heard back from the Publisher. He's made some changes, but is unable to address every browser. Here's what he wrote:

"The website is configured to function optimally across platforms and devices, but unfortunately I cannot ultimately control how different browsers handle or mishandle the website. The best I can do is to make the cart more visible. It now has an icon with a red indicator for added items, which should be more than enough to get people's attention. The cart is also located at the top right-hand side of the header, which is where people generally expect to find carts. It's a little more ostentatious than I would like, but if people aren't seeing it, then I guess we have to make sure it is noticeable."

"If anyone is still having problems, please be sure to give them my email: ac@rubedo.press

"I am happy to deal with it directly."

Thus, I would advise trying a different browser and if it still doesn't work, contact the Publisher directly at the email address above. He will be more than happy to resolve the issue directly.

Firefox (Win 10) seem to be the issue .... Android Chrome solved it !

Blog Entries
    I had no problems pre-ordering a copy.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

A very inspiring little documentary from the Publisher of the book, Récréations Hermétiques, in New Zealand, showing the book at the end.

https://vimeo.com/236019098

If ordered today is it now available for posting.

Blog Entries
    I believe it's still in the preorder phase, garvolt.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Perhaps Illen would let us know when it's ready for shipping so I can order a copy or is it only available if pre-ordered?

+ Reply to Thread