Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Récréations Hermétiques in English?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Not really

Just moved here, along with all the other posts on that topic: Le Clefs du Cabinet Hérmetique
    Sorry Andro ... already thought the worst

Blog Entries

Mod Post

Quote Originally Posted by Weidenfeld View Post
    Sorry Andro ... already thought the worst
    We shall kindly ask everyone to not think the worst at first sight

Anyway, those logistics-related post WILL be deleted in a while, as they are administrative in nature and not on the topic of the thread

Also, if anyone has a issue with an administrative intervention, this is not up for discussion on the open forum. Everyone is free to PM one of the current moderators.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    I have faith. Seeing how long it took to organize the AF Anthology, I can easily give a professional publisher +- a month or two.
    Yes, but there was regular updates.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Money back, at least partially, would also be nice. People paid for a hard copy, not for a PDF
    I wish I could make that offer, but in honesty, I have not received a single penny for this work, nor do I have a copy of the actual book (only a PDF). The money is in Aaron's hands, and I'm sure he would make a refund if anything were to happen. However, all this is academic, as I'm totally confident that the book will be sent soon, once the corrections have been made.

I'm very sorry to hear that he didn't post on his website, or send messages, to anyone who ordered the book. I assumed he had been doing that, but I also know that recently he has been very preoccupied. If it was my Publishing Company, I would go out of my way to provide updates, so much so that people would likely become annoyed with it, but that's me.

As I mentioned, I'm planning on having a face-to-face discussion about this with Aaron in about two and a half weeks, as his actions also indirectly reflect on my reputation.

All I can do at this time is give my apologies and my promise that I will try to correct this in the future through ongoing discussions. Since I have no personal financial interest in the company, that's all I can do. As such, I think you will be very pleased with the final product. The work is at a very professional level, unlike some other books that have been published in the past by other Publishers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear that he didn't post on his website, or send messages, to anyone who ordered the book.
    Actually, that's my only "issue", really

I don't mind delays, unexpected things happen all the time, it's only that we have to do our best to keep the lines of communication open at all times, as much as possible.

When people are uninformed, they tend to jump to conclusions

Actually, that's my only "issue", really

I don't mind delays, unexpected things happen all the time, it's only that we have to do our best to keep the lines of communication open at all times, as much as possible.

When people are uninformed, they tend to jump to conclusions
    I fully agree. I feel that one of the biggest issues facing society is lack of transparency and clear communication.

Looks like the Limited Edition pre-orders are shipping Monday

Blog Entries
    Awesome

Greetings and salutations!

It is with great pleasure that I hereby announce the release of the Hermetic Recreations. After more than a few unexpected delays, we have finally received 222 copies of this handsome, limited edition volume from the bindery, and are now in the process of fulfilling pre-orders. Shipment will commence this Monday.

Please note that, as we are shipping each volume from New Zealand, it may take up to two weeks for delivery, depending on your location. Also, because it is prohibitively expensive to ship tracked parcels internationally from New Zealand, the postage you have been charged by default covers standard international air mail, which, while very reliable, is untracked. If you would like to have your package tracked, please contact me straight away so that we can make additional arrangements.

Practicalities aside, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for your support and patience in the manifestation of this small Hermetic masterpiece. I trust you will all agree that the wait has been well worth it.

Yours,

Aaron
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    These are good news !
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread