Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where is the Center of the Universe?

Blog Entries

Where is the Center of the Universe?

Actually didn't know this...

There is no centre of the universe! According to the standard theories of cosmology, the universe started with a "Big Bang" about 14 thousand million years ago and has been expanding ever since. Yet there is no centre to the expansion; it is the same everywhere. The Big Bang should not be visualised as an ordinary explosion. The universe is not expanding out from a centre into space; rather, the whole universe is expanding and it is doing so equally at all places, as far as we can tell. - source

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

So... Giordano Bruno was right!

Blog Entries
    People that are murdered in the name of science/religion usually are.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Where is the center of the universe?
    IMO, it would be impossible to come up with a 'wrong' answer to this question

Blog Entries
    i was gonna say there can be no center to an infinity.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Blog Entries
    Or, . . . center is only there where consciousness is! That's the compass.

Blog Entries
    T. McKenna talked about the Transcendental Object at the End of Time... maybe that is the centre?

The way I like to look the Universe is like a puff of smoke.

If you see a puff of smoke in a stable environment where it can linger long enough
    to contemplate, try and decide where the centre is. You can see it expanding but
    where was its origin...unless you were there at the begining you cannot say.

The Universe may be the by-product of a flatulent giant and one day we will end up as a particle
    in the nasal cavity of another giant who will turn to the first and ask..."Have you just farted?"
    Could this explain the big bang; could our Universe be an unpleasent odour.

Just thinking out aloud!

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 10-15-2013 at 09:36 PM.

I heard that galaxy's expand with the speed of light. So that's equal with the speed of light that we see traveling vise verse. The speed of sight is unnoticeable, by the time we look at the traveling light!? Maybe nothings moving
    Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean that I'm a witch and that I do bad things, I'm ugly of the toxins that had an affect on me wile trying to find a cure for your sorry ass.

Blog Entries
    This makes sense. If the first bit of created matter is air (movement, vibrations) then there ought to be tons of it, which clearly there is given the size of the universe. Planets and stars? The rest of the elements
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 10-16-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread