Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what seperation methods work in the wet method

what seperation methods work in the wet method

Hay all you lovely people,

I have bin studding alchemy for some 4 years now, and did a lot of soul searching, and found it to be very nice to be an awaken person dit some herb extraction and found ormus for the first time in a MHRB extraction, now I am working on some sea salts and I am left with the wet Method precipitate,

now knowing there is allot of Magnesium hydroxide in there, so I would like to clean it up a little,

there 4 methods that would supposedly do that,

so what I did is try some of the known methods..

starting with the wet slurry made from dead sea salt
    I filtered all the slurry true a filter “this took a long time”
    then I let this dry on some moderate head source . after it was dry I pulverized it and put it in pan,
    and baked this an low heat until no vapor was observed anymore, now I let this powder cool for a while,

now I took some distiled water and added this to the dry powder, this would fizz a bit.
    Droped in some HCL to drop the ph to 3, this was dune slowly over the course of a day,
    now I was left with some nice powder, I washed it like 3x the water was discarded,

now I droped in some more HCL to bring the ph down to < 1 now the rest of all the powder was dissolved, now there are still in solution some free fluffy particles so I let this sit for a while to let all the particles drop, I took of the top water en washed the precipitate 3x
    now I have 2 things a Fluff and some liquid

now the question is what is what :P

I found in the literature that gold when headed would not be able to be dissolved anymore,

so I would think the last fluffy material would be m-gold but what is in the liquid because it should be free of magnesium because the magnesium hydroxide would turn to Magnesium oxide when heated, and would hydrolize back to Magnesium hydroxide when adding it to water “the fizzing”
    and magnesium hydroxide is very soluble in some acid “turning to Magnesium Chloride”
    so the ph 3 would be more than enough to dissolve all the magnesium and this ph was stable over the course of a day .

the color of the liquid is yellow to greenish, and the color of the fluff is like brown to dark brown,

I found that yellow greenish is good on the forum

so the next thing to do see what is in the liquid so I wil bring the ph up and see ad what ph it begins to precipitate..

and I will dry the fluff and see what it does when it is headed.. 450C would evaporate the m-gold if I am correct so we will observe what will happen...

if someone has some information on this I would love to hear your thoughts about it,

With love to all, Wigwamman

update

ok so a little update...

ik dryed the brown fluff en heated it with a torch and it burnt en turnt to black coal like stuff. so still more testing needs to be done..

i added a lye solution to the yellow greenish solution
    and all percipetate whas very fluffy, the ph whas about 9 , with Red cabbage ph indacater fluit, so this seems to be good for some nice m-gold, i will wash the fluff and see what the effect are

i was wondering it some one knows if the m-gold-chloride is more or better potency then the white form in water..???

with love..

Blog Entries
    Hello, I like your approach on how to clean the precipitate.
    there 4 methods that would supposedly do that
    for our reference, those methods are described here: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/...URIFY%20PRECIP
    I cannot comment much on Dead sea salt as I haven't worked with that, but your observation here strikes my interest:
    the color of the liquid is yellow to greenish, and the color of the fluff is like brown to dark brown,
    It is said that m-gold in "chloride" form, has this color, but it could be also a contamination from iron vessels or utensils used. HCl can react with iron. Are you sure you have ruled out possible contamination sources?

Sometimes I have encountered precipitates from ormus work that are undissolvable even in AR. Some of them attract to a magnet too.

hay theFool,

nice of you to post on this topic

ok this looks itresting, i think i ruled out any contamination, im using only glass and no metal tools, and i beleve there can not be enouth iron in the salt to couse the greenish color but this could be wrong...

do you maby know what is more potent the gold-chloride or the white fluff..?

i stil dont know what the brown stuff is, when i heat it i wil just turns to cool, i wil do some more experement on the brown powder, and see what it all does.

maby you know... if all ormus elements are not soluble in ph 3 hcl or if its only the iridium and gold when dryed..?

with love,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigwamman View Post
    hay theFool,

nice of you to post on this topic

ok this looks itresting, i think i ruled out any contamination, im using only glass and no metal tools, and i beleve there can not be enouth iron in the salt to couse the greenish color but this could be wrong...
    I will try an attempt to replicate it.

do you maby know what is more potent the gold-chloride or the white fluff..?
    I cannot say objectively what is more potent. Are those two the same thing? I mean when you raise the pH in order to get the "white fluff" does the green color in the solution disappear? And in the opposite direction, if the white fluff is dissolved in HCl, will it turn green..

i stil dont know what the brown stuff is, when i heat it i wil just turns to cool, i wil do some more experement on the brown powder, and see what it all does.
    I have observed this behaviour too with some ormus precipitates, they turn from white to black upon heating.

maby you know... if all ormus elements are not soluble in ph 3 hcl or if its only the iridium and gold when dryed..?
    Can't comment on this too.

I will try an attempt to replicate it.
    this would be very nice, i must say that i used 1kg of dead sea salt add once, so i do not know if this helps becaus it was very concentrated.

I cannot say objectively what is more potent. Are those two the same thing? I mean when you raise the pH in order to get the "white fluff" does the green color in the solution disappear? And in the opposite direction, if the white fluff is dissolved in HCl, will it turn green..
    i was thinking if it would not be more easy for the body to take up the indevitual gold-chloride ions than it would be a crystaline oxide material. when the gold chloride enters the the blood stream that the chloride would be neutralized by the blood ph of 7.35 (if ideal) so you would have a free m-gold material in the blood, + maby we can charge it with sound in water so the water wil structurise the de m-state for a moor powerfull effect,

when i slowly added the NaOH solution and the fluff came out of it, all color in the water went away,

i will make a chloride solution of 1 half of it and and the other will stay fluff i think.. and than i wil see if the yellow greenish color wil come back, i will post the results when i have some

I have observed this behaviour too with some ormus precipitates, they turn from white to black upon heating.
    ok this sounds intresitng.... did u ever try to desolve the black stuff in some hcl / AR i dont have any nitric acid here so can't test that, maby get me some amonium nitrate an make some sodium nitrate from it :P

with love...

Blog Entries
    I finished the attempt to replicate the greenish color. I got a brown-greenish solution too! It is not much concentrated to be clearly visible, I only started with 1 teaspoon of salt, but the green color is there:

Before adding the strong HCl the solution was completely clear.

i was thinking if it would not be more easy for the body to take up the indevitual gold-chloride ions than it would be a crystaline oxide material. when the gold chloride enters the the blood stream that the chloride would be neutralized by the blood ph of 7.35 (if ideal) so you would have a free m-gold material in the blood
    In order to ingest the green " gold-chloride" one must adjust the pH to safe levels first. Maybe the "gold-chloride" will turn into "fluff" even before one ingests it if the precipitation happens at around 4-5 pH; we can check that.

ok this sounds intresitng.... did u ever try to desolve the black stuff in some hcl / AR i dont have any nitric acid here so can't test that, maby get me some amonium nitrate an make some sodium nitrate from it :P
    I have not tried any dissolution experiments with the "black stuff" that comes from sea salt. I have done dissolution experiments on ormus from carrots (it was black too, but made using a different method). It couldn't dissolve in boiling HCl, neither hot AR, neither sulfuric acid (dilute or concentrated).

The white ormus you isolated from dead sea salt is soluble in strong HCl. When you heat it, it turns black (I must replicate that too). This is peculiar thing to happen. We should check the solubility of the black stuff and if it behaves magnetically.

I finished the attempt to replicate the greenish color. I got a brown-greenish solution too! It is not much concentrated to be clearly visible, I only started with 1 teaspoon of salt, but the green color is there:
    this is great very nice of you to try and replacate..

Before adding the strong HCl the solution was completely clear.
    Do i understand correct that you only took 1 teaspoon of salt and desolved it in some water and than added hcl, or did you clean the Magnesum out first..?

In order to ingest the green " gold-chloride" one must adjust the pH to safe levels first. Maybe the "gold-chloride" will turn into "fluff" even before one ingests it if the precipitation happens at around 4-5 pH; we can check that.
    i was thinking to make it as neutral as i can get it, and see what the color will do, or that i must make it a little acidic like ph 5,

maby i do not understand correct but way would it drop out of solution with a ph of 4-5, i would think it would stay dissolved in solution because of it solubility in water, but please tell me if i dont understand correct

The white ormus you isolated from dead sea salt is soluble in strong HCl. When you heat it, it turns black (I must replicate that too). This is peculiar thing to happen. We should check the solubility of the black stuff and if it behaves magnetically.
    yes and no... the white ormus does dissolve in strong hcl, but it does not turn blank when heated, thats a some other brown fluff i also took out of the dead sea salt, this is like 1 gram of fluff this turns blank when heated, this brown powder also attracts water it was not covert and it very wet agean, rely interesting because its more than a drying salt would normal do.

some other thing to note when i was experimenting with some ormus gold-chloride solution that it has a melting point just before it decomposes, when decomposed it becomes black grayish, when headed it turns white,

when you have allot of the gold chloride powder you can slowly heat this in a oil bath and it will melt, once you stop heating it it will solidify in to a rock like hard but easily breakable crystal, i did this once with a small amount that i made, sort of the same way as i did now, the color of the molten gold chloride was redish to yellow when it solidify d it would turn a pale yellow color,

i will try this experiment once more with this ormus if it will work and what it will do..

with love...

Blog Entries
    Do i understand correct that you only took 1 teaspoon of salt and desolved it in some water and than added hcl, or did you clean the Magnesum out first..?
    I did as you say, started with one teaspoon of salt, precipitated it with NaOH, washed the precipitate, dried it, then dissolved the "magnesium" by lowering the pH at 5, dried what was left undissolved and finally dissolved it at strong HCl; it became green.

maby i do not understand correct but way would it drop out of solution with a ph of 4-5, i would think it would stay dissolved in solution because of it solubility in water, but please tell me if i dont understand correct
    I was thinking the same, will it stay dissolved at 4-5 pH or not. Probably it will stay dissolved, you 're right here.

yes and no... the white ormus does dissolve in strong hcl, but it does not turn blank when heated, thats a some other brown fluff i also took out of the dead sea salt, this is like 1 gram of fluff this turns blank when heated, this brown powder also attracts water it was not covert and it very wet agean, rely interesting because its more than a drying salt would normal do.
    It seems I misunderstood you about the black stuff. I will ask you more about it tomorrow.

By the way, I have tried to heat with a torch the white precipitate (after removing the "magnesium"). It seems that it just disappeared! I'll try to sublimate some of it so that I can prove if it really evaporates or something else going on..

Nice work

Blog Entries
    Ok, I read again your description on how you made the brown fluff. In my case this didn't appear. This can be attributed to the much lesser quantity of salt I used. Another possible explanation might be that this brown fluff is just dirt, impurities in the salt.

when you have allot of the gold chloride powder you can slowly heat this in a oil bath and it will melt, once you stop heating it it will solidify in to a rock like hard but easily breakable crystal,
    How do you obtain this gold chloride in powder form? I suppose you evaporate to dryiness all the greenish solution?

+ Reply to Thread