Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what seperation methods work in the wet method

By the way, I have tried to heat with a torch the white precipitate (after removing the "magnesium"). It seems that it just disappeared! I'll try to sublimate some of it so that I can prove if it really evaporates or something else going on..
    this is great i will see if i can replicate that

Ok, I read again your description on how you made the brown fluff. In my case this didn't appear. This can be attributed to the much lesser quantity of salt I used. Another possible explanation might be that this brown fluff is just dirt, impurities in the salt.
    this is what i was thinking my self this is probably the case

How do you obtain this gold chloride in powder form? I suppose you evaporate to dryiness all the greenish solution?
    yes exectly like that very slow evaporation of the gold chloride solution on very low heat, when you optane the powder you wash it with water and evaporate it agean on low heat, second time the powder will clear of color, first time will be slight yellow, than collect the salt and heat it slowly, this will not work on a flame it is to hot and will break down, i did it in a oil bath of about 160-170c (i think did not measure the temp)

With love...

whell i have something good to add i am done washing the precipitate and the ph of the water is 8 - 8.5 so this should be good if i'm not incorrect

so we have a greenish color gold chloride when precipitate with Sodium Hydroxide gives a fluff with a ph of 8 - 8.5
    so i believe this to be a good thing
    only its not magnetically sensitive
    and i may have a theory way it is not magneticly sensitive, this is something i am working in for a while now.

ormus is everywhere in the air the soil sea water etc, but it can exist in lots of different forms, in the metal form like gold in a salt forms(Sea water) but i believe that the energy in the material is to be charged in to it, in may theory i believe that the amount of energy in the material is tanks to the crystalline structure in witch it is in or apart of.

in a metal like gold you have a crystal structure witch is very stable (Cubic) and the individual atoms of gold are used to create this crystal structure, unlike in a salt form like dead sea salt the ormus material is compacted in the crystal structure unlike that of a metal where the structure is made from the ormus, making a metal.

if u slowly evaporate the dead sea salt solution there will form a cubic salt crystal, but is not very strong because its still water soluble.

so i think the stronger a crystal bond is, the stronger the ormus material will be charged.

i found some article on doing an extraction on azomite and in the video the material was very reactive when a magnetic field was near it, the crystal structure of azomite (a mineral "Stone") is also stronger than that of a water soluble salt,

now i know you can structure water with sound or vortexing it, or intention(this is probably way the alchemist plays a big role in the quality of the material). so ma by if we can charge the gold-chlorinde "from the sea salt" with like the sound of the sun, (with is a very strong water charge method)and than when still in this structure drop it out of solution with NaHO, we can ma by make the salt extracted ormus magnetic reactive, because the atomic structure would me stronger in the water,

the ark of the covenant was also to container ormus and this was / is a big earth capacitor with snugly fits inside the pyramid's so called sacrifices,
    witch would charge it with earths energy
    so maby if we make a tesla coil with a harmonic or the schumann resonance frequency an use a capacitor in it with ormus ma by we can charge it this way.

dont know if someone though about this before but it is ma by possible this way..

With love...
    Last edited by Wigwamman; 11-19-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigwamman View Post
    so we have a greenish color gold chloride when precipitate with Sodium Hydroxide gives a fluff with a ph of 8 - 8.5
    so i believe this to be a good thing
    Ok, now we know and the pH at which it precipitates, thats good thing, yes.

About the magnetic behaviour it is not always apparent. I have observed it in sea salt ormus once when using "method 4" to isolate ormus. Also, boiling grape juice with NaOH can give magnetic behaviour.

About charging the "gold-chloride" .. what comes in mind is to "anneal" under hydrogen atmosphere, or under vacuum.

Ok, now we know and the pH at which it precipitates, thats good thing, yes.

About the magnetic behaviour it is not always apparent. I have observed it in sea salt ormus once when using "method 4" to isolate ormus. Also, boiling grape juice with NaOH can give magnetic behaviour.
    I tried method 4 one's with the dead sea salt but it didn't work add all, i think it probably sticks to much to the magnesium hydroxide,

maybe it has to do with the higher ph in the solution that makes the ormus magnetic reactive, i believe that electro conductivity is much higher in a more basic solution... so maybe it has something to do with that..

and i find it strange behavior that it would redissolve agean,..

About charging the "gold-chloride" .. what comes in mind is to "anneal" under hydrogen atmosphere, or under vacuum.
    how would one achieve this..?
    maby a fused quarts flask pulling a vacuum and than heating it..?
    or are there more easy ways of doing this.
    Last edited by Wigwamman; 11-19-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigwamman View Post
    I tried method 4 one's with the dead sea salt but it didn't work add all, i think it probably sticks to much to the magnesium hydroxide,
    I don't know if it works for dead sea salt. I have tried it onatlantic sea salt.

how would one achieve this..?
    maby a fused quarts flask pulling a vacuum and than heating it..?
    or are there more easy ways of doing this.
    Is the temperature required so high so that one has to use quartz flask? I think a common borosilicate flask, a torch and vacuum could be ok to use.

oky i have something new to report

I found out that the ph was more or less 9 instate of 8.5, so there is still some Magnesium in there, so what i did with a small experement was drying some of de powder agean in a pan crunst it up, and added it agean to the water and slowly adding some HCL this would desolve some more magnesium, when the ph was 1 I stopped and washed it with some water, after i added hcl to the stil wet poweder and it all slowly desolved, but yet agean there is somting not desolving and it is a white fluff this the it is not a brown color but white, i will have to see what tis stuff is, some other ring to note is that the color is more yellow than green this time..

i also took some of the liquid and lowerd the ph very slowy until it was not milky anymore(milk of magnesium like), now it was more of a fluff, ph is exactly 8.5, i will isolate everything this way and see what it will all doe,

Is the temperature required so high so that one has to use quartz flask? I think a common borosilicate flask, a torch and vacuum could be ok to use.
    well 350c would be a good temperature i think and the max of borosilicate glass is like 300c.

first of all need to set up some vacuum setup, :P

Blog Entries

Deliquescent?

I have something to report too. It seems that the salt obtained after evaporation of the green, pH 1 solution (the "gold-chloride") is deliquescent. I had some of it dried in a flask and it has completely liquified. I'm not sure what happened, I 'll check that again.

TF how did you dry it to begin with?

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    TF how did you dry it to begin with?

Ghislain
    On a hotplate at around 100 degrees celsius. It was inside the flask and I left it there. After 3 days it was liquid. If I didn't drop water in there by accident (improbable), hm ..

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    On a hotplate at around 100 degrees celsius. It was inside the flask and I left it there. After 3 days it was liquid. If I didn't drop water in there by accident (improbable), hm ..
    this happent to me as well, only i made a stone/crystal from it in a egg shape,(by melting it with very subtile heat) i wrap't it with cotton and put it in a metallic box,

and after a some days, it all desolved in the cotton, so it locks like its very hygroscopic.

maby wrap some wax around it will stop this from happening

with love...

+ Reply to Thread