Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what seperation methods work in the wet method

Green Lion !!

hello my friends...

after doing allot of experiments i found for me the best way to extract DSS is with NaHO or KHO, i precipitated the white mix of minerals, and after washing one's i backed it all until all was dry on high fire in a stone pot, crushing it to a fine powder and add the white minerals to some water and slowly add a dilute solution of hcl drop by drop, this will dissolve the calcium and magnesium, after some time the solution looks free of magnesium (free of white mist) but it is not, filter this and dry it agean, now crush this to a fine powder agean and add it to the water agean, now slowly add some dilute hcl this wil agean dissolve all free magnesium and calcium, repeat this 5-6x and you will be left with a light brown precipitate witch is mostly M-state, wash this powder 5-6x and dissolve it with hcl this will give a green gold chloride "Green lion..?" after this i precipitate it with NaCO3, this would give needle like pure white crystals,

next experiment is to add some of this crystals to some high content deuterium water, Dew water collected ad the full moon,

and set it aside ad about 51-52c in a long neck round bottom flask, in the neck i will put some wettable material to increase surface contact, this will enrich the water with more deuterium, (frictional distillation)

i found some interesting articles on the ratio of deuterium in water. the it seems to be so that deuterium and water only whant to exist in that ratio 1 : 5000 molls, and if one would increase the amount of deuterium in the water, it will try to get the same equilibrium back of 1 : 5000 this can be done by attracting water or be losing the deuterium in free solution, this method is used to extract deuterium on a large scale, now this is interesting,

if the one would hermetically seal a flask with some m-state material and some high contend deuterium water one could fantasize that the deuterium would like to go back to equilibrium of 1 : 5000, it cant lose its extra light water because of the hermetically sealed flask so the deuterium has to go some ware, and probable would like to bond with the m-state, witch gives something like deuterated M-state. "red lion..?"

im not sure on what form of m-state to use a carbonate or the Hydro oxide NaCO3 or NaHO, or maybe even a Hydrocarbonate like NaHCO3 on a chemical stand point i would say i wold use the Hydro oxide version becouse of the easy swap that could take place with the Hydrogen and deuterium, but not sure one this, maybe some has some i deers on this..

with love ...

Hi Wigwamman

Do you have any pics of this green lion?

I would love to see them and of course the red if it works.

Ghislain

hi Ghislain,

i will try tomorrow "with some more light" to get it on picture, its hard to tel on camera, on camera it looks more yellow to greenish, but it is a defendant green with the eye,

i hope tomorrow with some sunlight it will look better on camera, so i will post back soon,

with love...

hi Ghislain,

well i tried to get it on pic but is just still looks more yellow than green on the pic, this is quite interesting btw...

i found some nice info on a nice chemical named sodium deuteroxide is is like sodium hydroxide but the hydrogen is replaced with deuterium, if one would precipitate with this you will probably get a m-state deuteroxide,

after mush though i do think that adding only deuterium will not create the red stone, i think its a stabilizer of the monomer "m-state"

i have read some articles that state that deuterium cantoning molecules do react mush slower than when there is normal hydrogen in the molecule,

deuterium will slow down neutrons tremendously, it is used as a neutron moderator in nuclear reactors to slow down the high energy neutrons,

if the red stone is made by neutron capture than the it would form a 198AU isotope, because if you add a neutron to 197au you will get 198au but will undergo beta decay to form a isotope of mercury (Hg)

but if deuterium is added to the molecule it may be able to slow down its decay and and so stabilize the 198au,

and if the constant of deuterium oxide is high in solution than it will in the sens slow down neutrons "from background radiation" and allow capture off them by the m-state "197au" to form 198au,
    just as in a nuclear reactor, watch this vid it gives in simple terms what i am explaning..

this could explain way the powder would became more heavy as is sad in the alchemical texts
    because deuterium oxide is 2x as heavy as light water and when a extra neutron is added to the m-state id will become more heavy as well,

it may even be possible to capture some extra neutron on the deuterium witch is bonded to the m-state and make a tritium compound,

this is still a work in progress... so i hope to get back with some good results...

with love...

I know the problem WWM, getting the right light to get a true representation of what you see into a pic can be awkward.

Ghislain

haha yes it is.... Ghislain

i found that it still content allot of magnesium.. so i did some small experiment and this look absolutely amazing !!!

i precipitated one half of the solution with NaCO3 and this formed a nice precipitate but still contained magnesium, the other half i Neutralized with Baking soda (NaHCO3) and slowly brought up to Ph 8 - 8.5,

this wil not precipitate anything at first, but when left for some days beautiful crystals will form in the jar, on top of the the water will flowed a thin crystal layer and on the bottom will form transparent crystals, after filtration en washing it some times, when dry it will look like very thin / fine crystalline power, this powder is very shiny and reflective . i will upload a picture soon, this powder has a strong M-state effect, very subtile, and i do not need allot of it.. i only take about 2.5mm of the back of a tea spoon...

this trick works quite well as well when i use just DSS and some water and than adding baking soda i only need to do it 2 or 3 times.. magnesium and calcium should chemically speaking not precipitate out but it does is some extend, this is probably because the m-state takes it out when it precipitates, but after doing this 2 - 3 times it will be as clean as Crystals :P

i also found that the green gold chloride is only green when there is allot of NaCl in solution...!!

With Love...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigwamman View Post
    ... the other half i Neutralized with Baking soda (NaHCO3) and slowly brought up to Ph 8 - 8.5,

this wil not precipitate anything at first, but when left for some days beautiful crystals will form in the jar, on top of the the water will flowed a thin crystal layer and on the bottom will form transparent crystals, after filtration en washing it some times, when dry it will look like very thin / fine crystalline power, this powder is very shiny and reflective . i will upload a picture soon, this powder has a strong M-state effect, very subtile, and i do not need allot of it.. i only take about 2.5mm of the back of a tea spoon...
    I have also seen the formation of two transparent crystals in one of my solutions standing for some time. I found the phenomenon interesting but haven't tested their potency.

Blog Entries

Alcohol extraction of DSS

Procedure:
    Two teaspoons of DSS were dissolved in minimum water and 2ml of hydrochloric acid (azeotropic) were added. The solution was evaporated to dryiness and then extracted with 95% alcohol. The green coloration was obvious at the first solution but also in the alcoholic solution.
    The alcoholic extract was evaporated and a white salt remained. I believe this to be an easy method for concentrating ormus from DSS.

It has those properties:
    - Turns grey when heated.
    - When dissolved in water and slowly evaporated at low heat it forms a solid that melts at around 30 degrees C (similar to calcium chloride hexahydrate). It melts on hand and feels like butter.
    - It has a stinging, bitter taste like calcium chloride does.
    - It is deliquescent.
    - A flame test on it gives a flame color indicative of calcium element (similar to what CaCl2 gives).
    But:
    - It does not form a precipitate when mixed with sulfuric acid (calcium chloride precipitates as gypsum)
    - It does not precipitate fully when potassium carbonate is added. It precipitates when heated. Anyway if you ever try to precipitate it that way, you will see it behaves very strangely and you will understand what I talk about (probably this is a method to purify it further). Addition of NaOH will not precipitate anyting from the clear part. It seems like a part of it attaches to K2CO3 (visible by heat, tasty*) and part of it precipitates.

So, it seems to be a form of calcium chloride with some of its properties seriously altered... I have no idea why.
    What comes in mind is that possible Mg ions prevent the calcium from precipitating as CaSO4 when sulfuric acid added (but it seems very improbable, I can check it easily soon). So, if there are any ideas on what this salt could and what test to perform next, you are welcome.

*evaporated residue is soluble in acetone, gives greenish residue. (KCl, MgCO3, MgOH, K2CO3 are insoluble but CaCl2 is soluble).
    It is insoluble in naptha.
    Last edited by theFool; 09-14-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    I was making some ormus from epson and hymalayan today with a friend, and because i wanted a really consentracted solution of salt, i boiled the water first to get everything happening. Then, because im the real deal harry potter, i stirred the solution in a very special way, creating vortex's in the solutions both salt and NaCO3.

The amazing thing, and to my surprise, is that instead on taking a day and night to settle out properly, it went VERY cloudy, because of how much salt i used, and then all settled to the bottom within the hour, greatly speeding up the process of creating the ormus.

Yep, in my opinion, boiling water speeds up your ormus extraction times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    boiling water speeds up your ormus extraction times.
    Quite likely. I don't have much experience with 'ormus', but boiling seems to speed up a few processes.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    consentracted
    I must get that dictionary you're using, mine is apparently outdated

+ Reply to Thread