Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Francis Kings GD Alchemical Ritual

Francis Kings GD Alchemical Ritual

We have just reached the final step of the procedure: The Francis King Alchemical Ritual that was published in the Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic.

Before the final step is complete and we report findings does anyone else on this forum know about this process, which would therefore make it relevant to discuss this work here?

I can see why this has been moved to the Spiritual Alchemy section because of the extensive High Magic processes applied along with the lab work. However I would point out that the materia is transmuted and physical/practical Alchemy also occurs.

Just had a PM about this I appreciate the points made.

Anyone who is curious about this Alchemy/Ritual Magic procedure can find a copy of the Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic at:

http://english.grimoar.cz/

pp806-807

which is
    Volume 8 pp43-44

A brief overview:

Alchemical lab procedures of putrefaction, incubating, distilling and Calcination are done. Magical technique: Evocation to physical appearance of a blind Jupitarian force and also evocation of the elemental of the materia being worked with as a diagnostic of how the work is progressing. Additionally planetary, sephirotic and elemental energies are brought to bear on the materia via ritual, basic astrology and 'flashing tablets'.

Apparently after Francis King had given this to Regardie to publish he changed his mind and asked it be retracted but Regardie refused.

As I mentioned previously, if anyone is familiar with this work or interested let me know.

Getting this book from Grimoarz is probably the best option, the second edition was on sale for over 400 GBP so I appreciate that the Francis King Alchemical Ritual may be a little obscure.

From preparation to completion has take us about 3 yrs. but it has been worth it!

+ Reply to Thread