Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Minecraft

Blog Entries
    We will always have time problems. Why not playing in the Realm asynchronously and when it happens for all of us to be online, we join a common project. I mean, everyone works to maintain his own house independently of wether the others are online. When it happens that we are all online we go to the "central lab" and do things together. The advantage will be that we will have resources to share which can be made individually in times when we are not online simultaneously.

Blog Entries
    That works also, but I need to set up the Realms. Haven't used it in over a year so no time at the moment. But that is a good plan. That is how it generally works anyway.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Play "hardcore" then.
    I tried and now I'm fan of it. This mode of playing highlights the "spiritual" qualities of the game. For example don't cling on your possessions, any moment could be your last and you play for the experience. Plus, it helps to break the addiction (if someone got addicted to the game )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    I tried and now I'm fan of it. This mode of playing highlights the "spiritual" qualities of the game. For example don't cling on your possessions, any moment could be your last and you play for the experience. Plus, it helps to break the addiction (if someone got addicted to the game )
    This is all true. Also makes it extra scary to go mining very deep for precious metals so one can create a golden apple etc.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Found some time... I need your names in Minecraft so I can add you to the Realms World. It's called Alchemia (survival mode, hardcore not possible in Realms).

Blog Entries
    Kool. I'm away from home at the moment, so I'll find out later and message you.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    It's called Alchemia (survival mode, hardcore not possible in Realms).
    See you there!

Blog Entries
    Hey, so turns out the PS4 isn't compatible with Realms yet..

So I'm updating my MacBook's OS to support the new Minecract updates and I'll play on that instead. I'll let you know how it works out, when it works out, and etc.

Update: I'm ready to go, and have messaged my minecraft name.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 08-31-2016 at 02:19 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread