Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Closed Thread

Thread: Welcome to Alchemy Forums (read this)!

Blog Entries

Exclamation Welcome to Alchemy Forums (read this)!

After spending some time on various forums on the Internet I realized that what I really wanted was a forum that focused heavily on alchemy. So I decided to create one in the fall of 2007!

One year later I found out that there were a whole bunch of intelligent people out there, some with answers and some with really good questions - some of which we still haven't fully answered!

And now you are here, neophyte or adept, you are all most welcome to share the love of gnosis (knowledge) in all its glory!

Before you do anything post a little Introduction we know who we are speaking to.

Search the forums before you create a thread since there might already be one that deals with what you want to talk about (or answers a question you have). Also important advice is to google before you make the members here do all the work for you.

Important resources:
    A Brief History of Alchemy - as the name says
    Alchemy Resources - links to texts, sites and more
    Link to Alchemy Forums - provide a link to us
    Rules and Guidelines - our code of conduct
    What are the ranks? - ranks explained
    What is where? - find your way around
    Posting Images & Videos - a guide on how to post images and videos

If you have a question try GOOGLE first before you start making threads asking for an answer that can be quickly found online.

Again, welcome to the site!

We look forward to your input!

Alchemy Forums is run without profit (more with loss), and there are yearly fees to keep the site going. We keep ourselves afloat thanks to generous donations from our members. If you want to know more about this check out: Donate
    Last edited by Awani; 02-21-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Closed Thread