Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Practical Alchemist With No Lab

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Inner Alchemy (using our bodies/minds) that is simple, teachable and that accurately reflects/mirrors the EXACT same Laws/Principles as 'Lab' Alchemy.
    Absolutely.
    Last edited by Andro; 02-20-2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: BB code fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I myself am fortunate enough to have a Partner who is also a Partner in The Art, but I also personally know brilliant Alchemists who are in relationships with non-Alchemists, and they seemingly have what it takes to make it both work and Work. However, such instances may be rare.
    Are you two still together?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    1. I agree in principle. The more 'canonical' the practice, the less equipment is probably needed, and certainly for the work after the generation of the initial subject(s), which after-work is mainly 'Solve & Coagula' (a.k.a. 'women's work and child's play'). For 'The Labors of Hercules', it may also be possible to work with a very minimal amount of equipment, depending on how one approaches the preparatory work. In some cases/approaches, it may be even possible to work almost without artificial heating as well.

2. This being said, I don't know many people who are able to arrive at simplicity without traveling through complexity, as far as lab equipment is concerned. And even with the greatest simplicity, a few containing vessels are probably needed, one or two maybe (unless you want to run variations in parallel).

3. Most of the lab equipment I acquired throughout the years is now in storage. It was a pricey lesson, but worth it.
    YES!!!

I wholeheartedly agree with all of these points!

+ Reply to Thread