Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: NBA: ideas, thoughts, comments etc.

Episode 139 : "Sacred Acoustics"

The Episode 139 "Sacred Acoustics", about "brainwave entrainment audio meditation" was very interesting.

After having listened to the podcast, I tried the free sample and it worked better for me than the usual binaural beats used/made by the Monroe Institute or Tom Campbell.

"Sacred Acoustics" added different technologies to the traditional "Binaural Beats": "The convergence of four technologies, monaural and binaural beats, holographic sound and cymatics produces Neural-Helix, a very powerful brainwave entrainment delivery system."[https://www.sacredacoustics.com/pages/technology]

The free sample seduced me enought to make me think about ordering a "complete" track.

Blog Entries
    Glad you enjoyed it.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Been invited to attend this conference, and be their official podcaster:

www.alteredconference.com

Last edited by Awani; 12-10-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. According to the stats now closing in on 20 000 unique downloads per episode although impossible to know how many listen... but must be a fair share considering the increase in E-mails I get from listeners. If you build they ALWAYS come, no matter what it is. In life I have learned three simple tricks to succeed with any endeavour:

1. be consistent
    2. keep it real
    3. show gratitude

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Thanks. According to the stats now closing in on 20 000 unique downloads per episode although impossible to know how many listen... but must be a fair share considering the increase in E-mails I get from listeners. If you build they ALWAYS come, no matter what it is. In life I have learned three simple tricks to succeed with any endeavour:

1. be consistent
    2. keep it real
    3. show gratitude
    Very nice! I am happy for you. Never did I realize you were even close to those numbers, or even thousands (I figured a couple dozen listeners, a hundred max).

Your perseverance has paid off! The "three simple tricks" you posted are heartwarmingly true and speak volumes of any successful endeavor. Totally agree!

Blog Entries
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Never did I realize you were even close to those numbers...
    At first I did not believe them myself, but now I weekly get harassed by companies who wants to pay me to have ads. These scum would not write me unless they "saw" some advertising power of the podcast. They never wrote before. I guess we are dealing with exponential growth.

Doing one episode a week is a lot of work. I was planning to do two a week, and I started producing them but then I decided that was a BAD idea when I discovered it was overload in terms of work. I have other projects going as well... and as long as I need a normal job I cannot go 100 %. Who knows... if I could live of it, then I could do one episode per day. LOL.

Since I do not want ads I started a Patreon instead: https://www.patreon.com/naturalbornalchemist

So far 6 supporters... and growing. So there are people out there that enjoys it. Now I am their SLAVE.

+ Reply to Thread