Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: NBA: ideas, thoughts, comments etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    It's not two Jesus, it's Jesus and his old man.
    They both look the same age to me

The talk is interesting though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    And what is that poor fellow on the ground so afraid of?
    Good question!

In the LDS book of mormon aquisition trailer, joseph smith at the age of 15 walks into the woods, prays, and is spoken to by Jesus and His Father.

However, if you watch the 45min long video or read the account in D&C (Doctrine and Covenants), then the real story goes that young joseph walks into the woods and as hes about to begin praying, a dark force comes over him, seazes his tounge and gives the child the feelings of being dragged down to hell. After crying helplessly to God, and about to give into total oblivion and dispair, a brilliant pillar of light releases the boy and The One and Only drops in with the M-bomb.

EDITActually He just warns joseph to be good at that stage and tells him that he'll get the book when hes older. He gets it around 21-24.. i forget.. dies about 33 by murder and conspiracy, while the story goes that joseph knew he would die but valiantly went to the call of some official and not taint the good mormon name, only to have his predictions realised and died trying to climb out a window while his friends were getting shot behind him.

I shouldn't be such a dick about it but its just so easy...
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Episode 175: out of body experience

In this episode we are going to learn everything we need to know about out of body experiences. My guest is good friend, shaman, lecturer and storyteller Andro.
    Wow, thanks for the cool intro! I was (almost blushing) ...

Anyway, I'll be glad if this podcast will shed some additional light on this fascinating topic...

Whenever we talk in this format, you somehow manage to "extract" the best goodies out of me

Blog Entries
    Thanks. Still a while to go, but looking forward to our (teaser warning) mini-series.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Recent quote from somebody that wants to be a guest on the podcast (they contacted me):

...and helped grow the company from $3,000,000 a year in sales to $100,000,000 a year in sales and i have just finished writing my book...

LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Cool, thanks Awani!

Any news on when your show with Rupert Sheldrake will be on air?

Blog Entries
    Sep 9th. He didn't want it released until his new book is on sale world-wide.

Sep 9th. He didn't want it released until his new book is on sale world-wide.

I always knew he's a good salesman. But it's only logical to do so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani
    Episode 188: quintessence of cannabis

In this episode my guest is author Noah Fence and we are discussing his book Philosophical Preparation of Cannabis Sativa: Quintessence of the Great Cain.
    Just finished listening. Awesome podcast and great info!

I also got the book and I really recommend it to those who are serious about working with this stuff in the lab!

Noah Fence
    None taken

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post

Noah Fence

None taken
    Thought the same when hearing it on the podcast
    But I guess z 0k might be tired of this..

+ Reply to Thread