Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA: ideas, thoughts, comments etc.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb NBA: ideas, thoughts, comments etc.

I have been thinking about this for a while and I think I will create a podcast.

Each episode will be about 1-2 hours long and feature interesting discussions/interviews as well as music from bands that allow me to broadcast their songs for free without any royalty fees.

I will produce 3-4 episodes before I go live with the podcast (so I can stay ahead of the curve once it goes live). You don't want a potential audience to have to wait for the next episode. I imagine broadcasting one episode per month (on the Internet/iTunes etc).

The podcast will be like an audio version of Alchemy Forums, meaning that all the interesting subjects we discuss here will also be discussed in this podcast. As well as alternative views on current states of affair etc... it is pretty limitless, but the red thread will be transformation i.e. alchemy.

I have also started to contact 'established' people about appearing in the podcast for debates/interviews.

I also think it could be cool to have interesting debates with the people here on the forums that feel they can contribute a good conversation. You can appear with your real name or with a pseudonym. The only thing you are required to have is Skype with a good internet connection so I can record your audio. If it is possible you can also plug in a better microphone than the one already built in on your computer for an even better audio...

Also if you make music or know a good band that can provide a song for free let me know, or if you know an interesting scientist, scholar etc that can provide an interesting interview.

The podcast will be ad-free and free to share and download.

Last edited by Awani; 08-13-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I'd be interested in a debate between an Alchemist and a Christian Creationist. Also between an Alchemist and an Atheist. Maybe even all three at once!

Could be quite lively
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Although fun it doesn't have a purpose. A brick wall is a brick wall... so better to have interesting discussion with somewhat likeminded people, even if they have different theories of existence, consciousness etc.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Makes sense.

How far along is this?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I am right now making Episode 1, which will be a somewhat shorter episode that is an introduction of the series.

I've also written to many authors and scientists that I find interesting, but no one has said yes yet, but they haven't said no either... some wants me to get back to them in a few months. I also intend to play good talks if I can get hold of a copyright free one.

But I won't publish Ep 1 before I have at least 3-4 episodes in the bag, so I can stay ahead of the releases once they start going.

Blog Entries
    The potential list of guests, audio talks and music are growing. I am sure the first couple of episodes will be a bit rough, but as the journey goes forward I am sure it will sound more and more professional.

I also hope some here on the forum will be willing to engage in a discussion about alchemy or philosophy or whatever... just let me know if you want to do this... and we can have a practice session on Skype.

Blog Entries
    I think this is great, dev. I'm looking forward to listening to your future installments. =)

Blog Entries
    Thanks, next one I'll release this weekend. But it is not until episode 3 that I will actually converse with people (interviews/dialogues).

Also again if anyone here in the forums have a field of interest that they can talk an hour or two about let me know and perhaps we can do a Skype call for a future podcast episode. As long as the subject deals with interesting ideas, alternative ideas, the occult/esoteric, spiritualism etc I'm game.

Blog Entries
    Interesting thoughts in episode 2. It makes me wonder about your own personal motives for the topic, and the quotes you chose to emphasize, and where you are planning to go in the future of the show in reference to this mysterious line you have subtly drawn concerning the topic. =)

To criticize ever so slightly... I would like to listen more to your thoughts about the subject, rather than hearing almost exclusively the thoughts of those others in the recording you provided. Nevertheless, it has been thought provoking.

Blog Entries
    Well the next few episodes will be a dialogue with other individuals. The episodes where I just play a pre-recorded talk is either because I don't have a good guest or because it is a talk I like.

Not sure where I am planning to go... Trying to get Sheldrake as a guest, but at the moment he was busy so I opted to play this talk on atheism instead.

I'm still figuring this shit out. So I am sure it will improve with time.

+ Reply to Thread