Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA: ideas, thoughts, comments etc.

Blog Entries
    I aim to please!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

just got around to listening to these. I listened to the interviews of sal (ep 24?) and the part one of ormus (ep 27). I enjoyed both of these and disappointed I have not gotten around to the casts before. Anyways, I am curious about the alchemical yoga exercises Sal mentions. Anymore info there?

episode 27, the part one of Ormus, overall I enjoyed it, but I am still on the fence with ormus. My first attempt at making it showed no obvious (or subtle) effects. Positive or Negative. And if I were to be honest, my initial impressions from barry are skeptical. especially during the sections where he speaks of the healing properties. Just seems to really overly stress/ build up the healing parts (as in the story of the cat growing the tail). Also, after looking online and reading things pertaining to ormus and its effects, I feel like the stories are either very similar or just the same stories repeated. aside from that, i am pretty impressed with the rest of it and will download the rest of the casts.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Cool thanks. Appreciate it.

PM Salazius or start a thread on the alchemical yoga requesting more info. I am sure he can assist.

As for Ormus, well for me it is nothing I want to pursue. I am not saying it is bullshit... it is just not something that is attractive... and the Ormus people seem so tense. But it is interesting, but for me it ends with "interesting". You might like part 2 of the Ormus.

Last edited by Awani; 06-06-2015 at 04:05 AM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Post concerning the Tom Campbell podcast has been moved to the Tom Campbell thread (due to the level of depth/mass the posts/debate achieved).

Blog Entries
    So cool to hear all of you my friends in the Alchemy Forum 2015 podcast !!

Can't wait for the "roof podcast" episode
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Yes it was great to hear. Maybe this is the seed of something that will grow in time, as ours and others ideas & experiences transform .......

Blog Entries
    Did a crossover episode. I was a guest at the Free your mind podcast, while the host (Bill) of that podcast was a guest at my podcast.

Bill released his version today, you can listen to it HERE.

The Natural Born Alchemist version will appear in a couple of weeks (because I do a different schedule than Bill). The only difference with his and my version is that I will have my own intro music/introduction, and as usual I will finish the episode with some music.

Anyway this was a way to "share" audiences.

Last edited by Awani; 10-03-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Going more professional next year. I will release an episode on the same day every week (Sunday), and every last Sunday of each month will be a very good pre-recorded talk by someone (and unlike before I will talk more about the recording before I play it).

I think it will be good for the audience to have some consitency and regularity. Right now I have about 800 unique downloads every month (don't know how many that listen, but why download and not listen). So it is growing.

Stay tuned.

Dev,

A lot of underground bands play songs related to alchemy/occult... if YOU ask them, 90% of them will let you play their music. That's how I built this web ( http://salonarcano.com.ar/contact.html )... nobody came to me asking to be there, it was always me asking.

I think it is likely that if you ask Edgar Kerval, he'll probably have no problem in letting you broadcast music from some of his multiple projects:
    http://salonarcano.com.ar/contenidos...al/index2.html

"If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain"

You may even ask less underground bands... and probably they won't have a problem either (i.e, Adi Newton of CLOCK DVA - https://www.facebook.com/adi.newton?fref=ts ).

Just ask some musicians...

Blog Entries
    Cool, thanks... I'll look into it.

+ Reply to Thread