Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA: ideas, thoughts, comments etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Don't know who these people are. Common names so not sure which individual it is when I googled.
    Try googling Phil Schneider UFO or Phil Schneider gold recipe or something along these lines... And then to Cynthia Schneider from there...

His gold recipes are also discussed on some threads on this forum, googleable...

Better not to google the stuff that Andro said, it's a bit of a rabbit hole, and easy to get lost in.

I wrote Cynthia's address down a few years ago, I'll send it to you via PM.
    You can give it a try if you want Dev, see if the address is still active and if she'll do the interview.
    As with last time I'll help you out with some questions if she agrees to a podcast.

GA

Blog Entries
    Cool.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Another idea, would be Kathleen Harrison (wife of Terrence Mckenna), not because she was his wife but because she has an interest in botanical knowledge, and she has done Ayahausca as well

http://botanicaldimensions.org/conta...al-dimensions/

Blog Entries
    Come on give me some credit... already working on that... and his daughter (artist) and his brother (scientist/author)... I am a fucking stalker. LOL! No results yet...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Cool

Ha ha, I should have guessed you'd have gotten to the treasure chest first and left a note saying "Dev waz ere"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thoth View Post
    Ha ha, I should have guessed you'd have gotten to the treasure chest first and left a note saying "Dev waz ere"
    I did do one the other day with one of McKennas closest friends and the caretaker if his house.

Episode 47 with Big Herc

Loved that podcast...Big Herc tells it as it is...you are responsible for where you are heading...simple!

Glad he didn't refer to women as bitches in the podcast

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    Yes I agree. Big Herc had the right mentality.

I've just heard Angela Edwards episode!!!!

It was fantastic to hear her views. I do respect a lot how she came from the worst context possible and used the experience to create a marvelous corpus of art. She is really an inspiration.

+ Reply to Thread