Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Midas Solomon - Introduction

Midas Solomon Guest

Midas Solomon - Introduction

I'm unsure people will read this, however - Here is my introduction.

I am a Lover of natural arts and laws, a seeker of truths within phenomena, and a Russellian Cosmogeony graduate.

I understand transmutation, material evolution, energies and their processes; Alchemy and her processes, the heats involved, where to find the Prima Materia, and how to make the stone quickly and efficiently.

Below this, I am a reserved - often quiet man - I enjoy teaching other about nature - but from my experience - I have somewhat unusual ideals that do not follow common bandwidths within science - and have often come within reach of skeptical parrots who know little but have memorized much, never taking truths within - but reserving it for ammunition that has the same impact as firing pillows from potatoe guns.

I am the same MidasSolomon from the last BoA Forum before it was dissolved but a couple days ago. This Author...Aleksander...doesn't realize the burden he has imposed on himself. The currancy for life within lives is suffering...and after pulling the plug on the advancement of our Art and each individual learning alchemist (more than 200) within said forum becuase of vanity and ego - He may well find himself within trouble before too long - and/or forced to live a life or even several as a lower life form.

I am not here to discuss non-physical alchemy, spiritual transmutation, ghosts, wraiths, or anything but Nature and her physical dependants.

Carpe Lucem

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

- This forum need good people willing to share ideas, but it does not need teachers.

- This forum will never claim or hold a 100% truth, as truth is relative. As long as they are done with respect all ideas are allowed.

- In this forum modesty will take you further than Ego.

If you follow these three tips you'll have a blast here, if not you won't.

Last edited by Awani; 02-04-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midas Solomon View Post
    I'm unsure people will read this, however - Here is my introduction.
    Welcome here. We do read your introduction, and usually reply to things that interest us.

I understand transmutation, material evolution, energies and their processes; Alchemy and her processes, the heats involved, where to find the Prima Materia, and how to make the stone quickly and efficiently.
    I assume here that you understand Alchemy theoreticaly. I believe that practice differs from theory and it comes a long way before one can put the theory into successful work. During our practical attempts in Alchemy, we may find that the theory has many ommissions or even worse, errors. We don't know yet how many errors we will find ahead of us, not until when we actually reach to the tangible result one day.

I am the same MidasSolomon from the last BoA Forum before it was dissolved but a couple days ago. This Author...Aleksander...doesn't realize the burden he has imposed on himself. The currancy for life within lives is suffering...and after pulling the plug on the advancement of our Art and each individual learning alchemist (more than 200) within said forum becuase of vanity and ego - He may well find himself within trouble before too long - and/or forced to live a life or even several as a lower life form.
    I don't know much about this BoA forum or the reason why it was closed. However, I sense in your words a bitterness for losing this forum and a hating towards the owner of the forum after closing it. Especially, your last sentence expresses a wish/damnation against him. I understand that sometimes we just have to express our feelings and wishes that bother us, but since this person is not on this forum and cannot "defend" himself I believe that this kind of words should definately be avoided.
    In general, we are interested on this forum on exchanging ideas about Alchemy and having debates using logical arguments.

I am not here to discuss non-physical alchemy, spiritual transmutation, ghosts, wraiths, or anything but Nature and her physical dependants.
    I agree with that, lets concentrate on Alchemy discussion

Welcome to the forum Midas Solomon

I do enjoy the light, but it must start off dim and become brighter over time or it blinds me and I tend to reach for my shades.

I look forward to your posts.

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    That is a lot to comprehend, good for you if that is truly the case.

. . . He may well find himself within trouble before too long - and/or forced to live a life or even several as a lower life form. . .
    Maybe the "Author" of BoA didn't comprehend as much, that's why the plug was pulled.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, long or short.

Is Midas Solomon still around ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    Is Midas Solomon still around ?
    Not on this forum.

+ Reply to Thread