Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Calling to Those Adepts who have followed the BoA!

Hybrid View

Midas Solomon Guest

A Calling to Those Adepts who have followed the BoA!

Come forth and raise your head high. You who study these works are not in working in vain. You know where to find the Prima Materia. You know the mystery of our heat. You know the two energies working within the one supplied. You understand The Subtle salts which are firstly found and pulled from the coarse; and yes, the seperation of our first ingrediant into two which bares the Raven's head in death and is carried up to life on the back of a peacock until it reaches the whitest snows of the heavens. There it meets with the Auric within mountains and, unmarred - evolves into the master tone of everything within this physical plane.

This knowing brings me to ask of you to stay in touch. You who were supplied with the BoA and know of it's teachings - although a couple things are incorrect - much isn't. And we owe it to ourselves, previous past adepts, and the upcoming Golden Age to persue and persist on the matters.

PM me. I look forward to competant conversation again.

Blog Entries
    BoA is, from my perspective/perception, not that important for most of us here. We have threads dedicated to it. Do a search if you want to find them.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    See this thread: The Book of Aquarius

Last edited by Awani; 12-29-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Midas Solomon Guest
    That saddens me deeply. Never the less; Thank you.

It is too bad these works (a collaboration on alchemy for several centuries) have come to be seen as...unworthy to be viewed as a possible and viable means to make the Elixir.

But like I said, for those who have the refined senses to percieve them. I mean no disrespect in this statement - some people see sports cars and motor-cycles on a highway while others see mini-vans and station wagons - I mean to say you see what you reflect that is within your own subconscious; not an attack of intellect.

I have seen this work through, and Know - not believe that the works within the BoA to be an accurate guideline to making the Stone and thus achieving our Magistery. Although the Author's heats, which salts to seperate, and how long it should take are off a bit - It in whole cannot be seen as fiction for it works within nature and humbly purifies an environment and sets the conditions to do what Nature herself does in leisure.

What else could Adepts within our Art concern themselves with than obtaining the Elixir? More specifically - what do the people that post on this site concern themselves with as far as Alchemy is considered?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midas Solomon View Post
    Come forth and raise your head high. You who study these works are not in working in vain. You know where to find the Prima Materia. You know the mystery of our heat. You know the two energies working within the one supplied. You understand The Subtle salts which are firstly found and pulled from the coarse; and yes, the seperation of our first ingrediant into two which bares the Raven's head in death and is carried up to life on the back of a peacock until it reaches the whitest snows of the heavens. There it meets with the Auric within mountains and, unmarred - evolves into the master tone of everything within this physical plane.

This knowing brings me to ask of you to stay in touch. You who were supplied with the BoA and know of it's teachings - although a couple things are incorrect - much isn't. And we owe it to ourselves, previous past adepts, and the upcoming Golden Age to persue and persist on the matters.

I don't think we have other members who follow and understand the "Book of Aquarius" here (or they have not expressed it openly yet). In any case, you are welcome to discuss the processes described in this book either in the relevant thread here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ok-of-Aquarius
    or by opening a more specific thread in the proper area of the forum. For example, you could open a thread in the "practical alchemy" area of the forum dealing with your attempts and experiences on attempting to perform the work described in that book. (search first, because we already have enough threads dealing with urine, some may interest you)
    This forum is open, and this is what makes great. Everyone can benefit from a public conversation. It could also attract members who are not registered yet here. PM is generally used later, after some discussion has been done in the open, in order to clarify or deepen comunication between two members. Just my opinion.

Midas Solomon Guest
    I would so much love to be wide open with this matter - but like those who found themselves inside the forums discussing such work with the very same information appeared to many like fools squabbling over the orders of color within a rainbow and the sounds that they must represent - where the colors reflected by the refraction are every color except what the observer can witness and parellel harmonics they seek can never be actionable for they look not for the symphonies that cause transmutations within matter but rely on the weight to come from the instrumental song of a subharmonic instead of finding that which plays the strings of metals (Ambiant Energy) and excite them while playing the desired body of music in the language they understand (electric resonance)

Blog Entries
    I would so much love to be wide open with this matter - but [..]
    I understand your reluctance and respect it.

like those who found themselves inside the forums discussing such work with the very same information appeared to many like fools squabbling over the orders of color within a rainbow and the sounds that they must represent
    May I ask here in which forums the things you describe took place? I don't have much of experience on what was going on in the BoA forum. I had a small glimpse of it only when it was at the beginning and I believe that there were many serious members there, probably not already accomplished alchemists but willing to try and learn by practice.

Blog Entries
    I sent you a PM, SM. Just wanted to let you know here, because the Notification icon on this forum is a little obscure unless you are looking for it.

The BoA is what got me interested in alchemy on a slow day back in 2011. It's actually not the worst introduction considering it is written pretty well and sounds convincing. When it comes to actual lab alchemy though it contributes little if anything compared to any decent work imo. Like 95% of what he said just doesn't sync up at all. I tried his methods when I first got started and just felt them to be wrong. Truth be told I haven't met anyone who has been able to get real results with his methods. After learning a lot more about alchemy it's actually quite hilarious that everything he took from the old authors was either misinterpreted or the worthless sections meant to mislead. It was like he couldn't have wrote it worse if he tried. It was a very strange thing looking back on it to see him acknowledging there exists a subtle life force then proceeding to attempt to capture/manifest it by using typical scientific means.

I don't mean to speak bad of the author. He fulfilled his purpose which was to bring more people to alchemy. It's just comical and ironic what he really believes about himself and his destiny.

Midas Solomon,
    My Russellian Brother in art,
    Never a venue around long enough to touch base. I don't see you posting. If you're just hanging around, reach out and say hello.

+ Reply to Thread