Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: A Calling to Those Adepts who have followed the BoA!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunsola View Post
    I would agree to avoid the ones who call themselves masters and especially the ones who make the really big claims. It's always a dead giveaway in alchemy when someone makes outrageous claims. *** was one who had a massive problem with that, may he rest in peace.
    Yes, indeed. If only he were here to see
    Last edited by crestind; 05-28-2014 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midas Solomon View Post
    Come forth and raise your head high. You who study these works are not in working in vain. You know where to find the Prima Materia. You know the mystery of our heat. You know the two energies working within the one supplied. You understand The Subtle salts which are firstly found and pulled from the coarse; and yes, the seperation of our first ingrediant into two which bares the Raven's head in death and is carried up to life on the back of a peacock until it reaches the whitest snows of the heavens. There it meets with the Auric within mountains and, unmarred - evolves into the master tone of everything within this physical plane.

This knowing brings me to ask of you to stay in touch. You who were supplied with the BoA and know of it's teachings - although a couple things are incorrect - much isn't. And we owe it to ourselves, previous past adepts, and the upcoming Golden Age to persue and persist on the matters.

PM me. I look forward to competant conversation again.
    Midas Solomon,
    My Russellian Brother in art,
    Never a venue around long enough to touch base. I don't see you posting. If you're just hanging around, reach out and say hello.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasm View Post
    Midas Solomon,
    My Russellian Brother in art,
    Never a venue around long enough to touch base. I don't see you posting. If you're just hanging around, reach out and say hello.
    He is no longer part of this forum. And he has behaved in a very non-adept kind of way (even if he claims to be an adept). This is actually standard behavior from BoA people. You might not be able to judge a book by its cover, but you can sure judge a book from its readers.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    He is no longer part of this forum. And he has behaved in a very non-adept kind of way (even if he claims to be an adept). This is actually standard behavior from BoA people. You might not be able to judge a book by its cover, but you can sure judge a book from its readers.
    Why am I not surprised BoA was an alchemic cult setting. Still, there were some good people there. I got to know a few quite well. SolMid studied Russell as I did so we vibed with our understanding. He was versed in the art as most active members here are. His practical knowledge was on the cusp of....something! We lost touch when alchemy.ws went down.

my location changes from time to time, sorry
    alchemy.ws went down intentionaly

he got what he wanted. that little guy that lives north of the town of sanders in northern england. hes done with you all.

(edit)

which may lead some to contemplate? what would you do with the stone of long life if you had it? ignorant people gave to him what he could not create himself.
    so you really should ask? what would merlin's "mordred" do with the stone now?

if given a very long life what would you do different with your short life span? the secret was kept secret for that reason.

onl;y a very few of us know the secrets. and the war of wages-wages on.
    Last edited by SolX; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:59 AM.

my location changes from time to time, sorry
    i was that trusting SOLE and the ignorant one. you all SHALL now blame me. i am the one to be held responsible for things yet to come. i changed the timeline.

what ?
    are you role playing ?

i am the one to be held responsible for things yet to come
    you naughty naughty boy

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    what ?
    are you role playing ?

you naughty naughty boy
    Solx, I believe, is [clinically] schizophrenic

+ Reply to Thread