Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy St. Basilius Valentinus Day!

Blog Entries

Happy St. Basilius Valentinus Day!

To all you lovely people, Happy Valentine's Day!

So glad they've dedicated a national holiday here in america to Basil Valentine

He is more than worthy of it.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-14-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Truly an alchemical holiday with the red and white, male-female, attraction, sweets..

Happy V-day to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    To all you lovely people, Happy Valentine's Day!

So glad they've dedicated a national holiday here in america to Basil Valentine

He is more than worthy of it.
    Yes! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. This is one i wont ever forget, and i hope all of you have an equally love-filled experience.

Truly an alchemical holiday, and one of the most beautiful for the Alchemical Marriage (not to mention its a full moon here).

Love and blessings to all.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Blog Entries
    male-female, attraction
    Happy V-day to all.

To ALL

Now now, male-female as in polarity. Sometimes need to remember to be clearer in wording so no offence and stand corrected.
    Fairly certain in a recent / parallel existence my wife and I = both male, so yes was meant to All.

But aren't we all aiming again at the wonderful experience of the androgynous nature of the golden body - so pardon the traps of expression in duality.
    Thinking that all the judgement "out there" regarding gender in all forms sprouts from frustration with our presently divided state.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsblood View Post
    male-female as in polarity.

Sometimes need to remember to be clearer in wording so no offense and stand corrected.

But aren't we all aiming again at the wonderful experience of the androgynous nature of the golden body - so pardon the traps of expression in duality.

Thinking that all the judgement "out there" regarding gender in all forms, sprouts from frustration with our presently divided state.
    Thank you for elaborating, it is much appreciated!

I can relate to the frustration you talk about.

Happy V-Day to ALL

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread