Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: French Translation of Coelum Reseratum Chymicum — Le Ciel Cymique Ouvert, par J. G. T

Blog Entries

French Translation of Coelum Reseratum Chymicum — Le Ciel Cymique Ouvert, par J. G. T

Coelum Reseratum Chymicum — Le Ciel Cymique Ouvert, par J. G. Toeltius.

You can order here :

http://www.sesheta-publications.com/...icruciana.html

Coelum Reseratum Chymicum
    Le Ciel Chymique Ouvert
    de J.G. Toeltius

Traduction Française du fameux “Coelum reseratum Chymicum - Le Ciel Chymique Ouvert”, de J.G. Toeltius.
    Alchimie des Rose Croix d'Or du XVIIe siècle. Un des rares ouvrages d'alchimie décrivant clairement les différentes voies et tours de mains permettant d'obtenir la Pierre Philosophale, comme cela est décrit dans son titre :

“C’est-à-dire, le Traité Philosophique où est montré en toute franchise, non seulement la Matière et le Secret pour préparer la Pierre Philosophale, dans les travaux tant préliminaire que supplémentaires, mais aussi pour tirer des 4 Règnes de la Nature, les règnes Astral, Animal, Végétal & Minéral, de parfaites et inestimables Teintures et Médecines, tant pour la conservation de la Santé et de la Vie que pour l’Amélioration et la Transmutation des Métaux défectueux. Rédigé et accompagné de figures, pour les amateurs de la Vraie Philosophie Hermétique, par quelqu’un qui la connaît.”

Traduit de l’Allemand par Béatrice Descamps.
    Introduction de Fred MacParthy.

I.S.B.N. : 979-10-92176-08-7

Dos carré collé, couverture couleur,
    336 pages + illustrations.

35, 00 Euros + 4,50 Euros de port.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    Impressionant! Cela vous aidera a mes études de langues!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    It is indeed a very good news for us french people that can't access german language ! It was a long waited translation.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    Haha well I'm no French person... But maybe someday.

Is there an English translation so I can follow along?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

hi salazius very thanks
    the Coelum Reseratum Chymicum ( we know well this txt we have a audio "house "translation of it but now the pubblication in paper is conplete more better ) imho is a one text very interesting test and it contain a one perativiti alchemical witht many istructions alchemical very similar at the instruction of the thesauro thesaurorum of the german golden rosa croix and it ( as the text the:zoroaster and the important commentary rosacrucian at many fondamental instruction alchemical :the schlussel der wahren weisheit [that it seems that also this important manuscript rc text commentary will be published soon]) can complement and extendcanand and clarification more many of the instructions alchemical of the thesauro thesaurorum rc it thanks is it a very precious infornation on this text thanks

(i hope with this pubblication of this very special text all we can all understood and confront more better now on the true and real traditional key operative of the rc )

my best regard aflr
    Last edited by alfr; 05-31-2014 at 06:08 AM.

Hello alchemist friends!

I would like to inform you that this book "Coelum Reseratum Chymicum" has just been released by Sesheta Publications in English language. It was translated directly from the 1737 German edition.

There is one version translated into English, which precedes another text called "Magia Divina," but both qualities of the translations, the omissions and the reasoning of the text is so difficult to follow that there is practically no benefit in them. Faced with these difficulties, Sesheta Publications published a coherent and easy-to-read French translation, and now, an English version.

I strongly recommend contacting Sesheta Publications in order to obtain this fascinating English edition.

All the best,
    Via Veritatis

Hello.

I'm very curious about this work.
    Someone already read it? If so, can you share your thoughts about it?

Thank you.
    C.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

Hi Christophoros!

I am the translator of the English version and I can give you an little and humble opinion on what I read. The book in question is a compendium of alchemical works possible to be performed in the four kingdoms of nature: animal, vegetable, astral and mineral. It is true that the works themselves have not been traced from beginning to end without omissions, distortions or pitfalls, but the fact is that many hidden matters are named, others are suggested, many operations omitted in the philosophers' books are revealed, and you have at least the framework of many of these works, when in philosophers´books you are not sure where it starts, what is the middle and where is the end. It is very precious information for anyone operating on one of these realms above.

Light, Love and Life!
    V. V.

Quote Originally Posted by Via Veritatis View Post
    Hi Christophoros!

I am the translator of the English version and I can give you an little and humble opinion on what I read. The book in question is a compendium of alchemical works possible to be performed in the four kingdoms of nature: animal, vegetable, astral and mineral. It is true that the works themselves have not been traced from beginning to end without omissions, distortions or pitfalls, but the fact is that many hidden matters are named, others are suggested, many operations omitted in the philosophers' books are revealed, and you have at least the framework of many of these works, when in philosophers´books you are not sure where it starts, what is the middle and where is the end. It is very precious information for anyone operating on one of these realms above.

Light, Love and Life!
    V. V.
    Hello, V.V. Will there be a "non-deluxe" paperback version of this book available in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Via Veritatis View Post
    Hi Christophoros!

Light, Love and Life!
    V. V.
    Hello.

I've read some references about it before but wanted to have feedback on it from members of the A.F. Was not expecting the translator to answer directly.
    That is an amazing job.

Thank you;
    C.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

+ Reply to Thread