Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Natural Born Alchemist - podcast series

Blog Entries
    Episode 160: the state is out of date

My guest today is cultural change agent Gregory Sams. Gregory is a fractal artist, social thinker, author, publisher, inventor and creator of the veggie burger.

Any comments to this episode can be done in this thread.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Episode 161: the spirit in the sky

In this episode my guest is RN Vooght. After more than twenty years of extensive world travel researching ancient civilizations and their respective cosmologies, combined with self-imposed study of the metaphysical, the book The Spirit in the Sky was born. This work looks at the similarities between the constellation Orion and the molecular structure of DMT. And the similarities are striking I must say.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Episode 162: the consciousness papers

In this episode I am joined by author Rob Moore. Rob has written the book The Consciousness Papers, which is a twice daily meditation. According to the author this book is not an ordinary book. It is derived from beyond the cognitive mind, and connects with the more elevated aspects of yourself.

Blog Entries
    Episode 163: simulation theory

In this episode we are going to look at Simulation Theory.

Blog Entries
    Episode 164: alchemically stoned

In this episode my guest is author and freemason P.D. Newman, and we are going to have an interesting discussion regarding Freemasonry, Alchemy and Psychedelics.

Blog Entries
    Episode 165: trips

In this episode I am going to share some of the trips I have been on.

Blog Entries
    Episode 166: esoteric maps (altered 02)

This is the second episode of my Altered series recorded at the Altered Conference in Berlin. In this one my guest is psychedelic and esoteric researcher Patrick Everitt.

Blog Entries
    Episode 167: apes shouting at the monolith

In this episode we are going to hear another great talk by Terence McKenna.

Blog Entries
    Episode 168: the forgotten exodus

My guest in this episode is author Bruce R. Fenton and we are going to talk about his book The Forgotten Exodus – the into Africa theory of human evolution. This book argues that within the known fossil record, the current genetic studies and recent paleoclimate models there is compelling evidence for a superior theory of human origins, representing a paradigm displacement.

Blog Entries
    Episode 169: the psychedelic gospels

My guest today is anthropologist, author and activist Jerry B. Brown. Together with his wife, psychotherapist Julie M. Brown, he co-wrote the book The Psychedelic Gospels: The Secret History of Hallucinogens in Christianity. This book reveals evidence of visionary plants in Christianity and in the life of Jesus found in medieval art and biblical scripture - hidden in plain sight for centuries.

Closed Thread