Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A simple reflection...

Smile A simple reflection...

Between two opposites must be, necessarily an "intermediate", a thin barrier that limits both aspects of one thing (two sides of the same coin). It seems to me that it is possible that the separation barrier is not "sharp" but "flexible" in the point or line of contact of the opposite.

Between black and white there is a gray area.
    Between the cold and heat, warmth.
    Between spirit and matter ... an intermediate area between the two, where perhaps, if we could have access to it or generate it somehow, would be in a position to access the spirit when it ceases to be spirit, and embodies or determined in the material World.

And what if we catch him from that place before it materialize in our world, while still being Spirit, even?

I think alchemy is "down" a piece of the realm of spirit to our material reality.
    This is literally stealing fire from heaven.

So... we just have to know how to access to this place, or how can we create it.

Greetings to all.

Hey Pierre,
    I am sorry but I am a bit confused, could you please explain what is it that you are talking about here?!
    Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean that I'm a witch and that I do bad things, I'm ugly of the toxins that had an affect on me wile trying to find a cure for your sorry ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilos View Post
    Hey Pierre,
    I am sorry but I am a bit confused, could you please explain what is it that you are talking about here?!
    Hello Ilos...
    I refer to being able to accede to this place or condition where the Spirit is for be specifying in our world even, and to be able to catch it without it contaminates entering to our "Universe". Precisely in the moment before that is specified towards some kingdom of the nature. I speak about the possibility of this thin line that separates our "World" of the Spiritual one, with the benefit that it can bring.

Its just an idea that is about my mind...

Thank you Pierre, I understand you now better.
    I believe that there's a invisible force that holds physical form in its state of being and to understand the physical aspects of nature we should understand the microcosm of nature wile we learn about the macrocosm of the universe. We have to stay not just with our eyes open but also have an open minded and understand the spiritual force (life) how can affect our human microcosm and how it manifests in our physical form.
    Without energy there is no matter and for that the matter is the physical form that holds the energy and with the power of our will and the art of nature we can be constructive and creative with our imaginative intellect that rains from above into our soul to open our hearts and learn the truth and the connection that we posses as a whole.
    Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean that I'm a witch and that I do bad things, I'm ugly of the toxins that had an affect on me wile trying to find a cure for your sorry ass.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ilos View Post
    Thank you Pierre, I understand you now better.
    I believe that there's a invisible force that holds physical form in its state of being and to understand the physical aspects of nature we should understand the microcosm of nature wile we learn about the macrocosm of the universe. We have to stay not just with our eyes open but also have an open minded and understand the spiritual force (life) how can affect our human microcosm and how it manifests in our physical form.
    Without energy there is no matter and for that the matter is the physical form that holds the energy and with the power of our will and the art of nature we can be constructive and creative with our imaginative intellect that rains from above into our soul to open our hearts and learn the truth and the connection that we posses as a whole.
    Wise words, Ilos, wise words ...

Thank you Pierre, I hope I was being related to your thought.

Blog Entries
    yes Pierre. build an hermtically sealed nest that your quintessence may appear/be extracted.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    yes Pierre. build an hermtically sealed nest that your quintessence may appear/be extracted.
    Thank you solomon, for the confirmation.
    Regards...

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Between two opposites must be, necessarily an "intermediate", a thin barrier that limits both aspects of one thing (two sides of the same coin). It seems to me that it is possible that the separation barrier is not "sharp" but "flexible" in the point or line of contact of the opposite.

Between black and white there is a gray area.
    Between the cold and heat, warmth.
    Between spirit and matter ... an intermediate area between the two.

So... we just have to know how to access to this place, or how can we create it.
    Hi pierre,

Some would call this intermediary Soul.

In between Spirit above and Body below we have Soul in the middle.
    Wonderful musings, pierre! Thank you for sharing!

Yes, Schmuldvich. It must be a suspended point. A breath held before the exhalation of life. A contained nothing filled with everything. Perhaps it is for our dual mind, a paradox, that is why it is so difficult for us to understand it.

+ Reply to Thread