Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A simple reflection...

Hi,
    I'm beginning to think that the problem is a different one, because it seems that none of us really understood what Pierre wanted to say or ask, and everyone thought something differently. So Ilos speaks of microcosm and macrocosm, whereby microcosm seems to me to be the tangible and macrocosm the fundamental, Schmuldvich then speaks of the soul as the intermediate zone, placing the mind above and the physical below, Tannur in turn speaks of a barrier and it seems, to put it casually, he speaks of the border between this world and the next (possibly of that point of experience which Buddha calls the Blow Away).
    Well, I had the impression that Pierre speaks only of this world, the whole nature, which represents an interwoven whole of spirit, soul and body, and is thereby polarized in spirit and body, which is why I wanted to make to understand that we should not seek the spirit in such a hypothetical intermediate zone, but rather in matter itself, as the vessel of the Holy One, thereby convert (transforming) spirit into matter and matter into spirit. As the wise it also say: make the volatile solid and the solid volatile, that is all the work; or, in another place: we need nothing but our matter for the Work, for our matter is also our vessel (the vas hermetis).

Well, Pierre, it seems that your question concerns something that only you can answer by yourself, just meditate on it, and the answer you find will be the best possible. Under these circumstances, we can only come up with nonsense regarding the question.
    sl

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Between two opposites must be, necessarily an "intermediate", a thin barrier that limits both aspects of one thing (two sides of the same coin). It seems to me that it is possible that the separation barrier is not "sharp" but "flexible" in the point or line of contact of the opposite.

Between black and white there is a gray area.
    Between the cold and heat, warmth.
    Between spirit and matter ... an intermediate area between the two, where perhaps, if we could have access to it or generate it somehow, would be in a position to access the spirit when it ceases to be spirit, and embodies or determined in the material World.

And what if we catch him from that place before it materialize in our world, while still being Spirit, even?

I think alchemy is "down" a piece of the realm of spirit to our material reality.
    This is literally stealing fire from heaven.

So... we just have to know how to access to this place, or how can we create it.

Greetings to all.
    That middle ground is the Aether, but it has wings like Mercury and flies away. It is the marriage of opposites. It is produced inside you when you eat food. Now if you can catch it with the appropriate vessel, you have the Stone. In my experiments, I've found that it is greatly attracted to clay. When it flies away and there's clay nearby it gets glued to it like unto a magnet and it colors the clay red.
    "Heaven is the first element.
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    That middle ground is the Aether, but it has wings like Mercury and flies away. It is the marriage of opposites. It is produced inside you when you eat food. Now if you can catch it with the appropriate vessel, you have the Stone. In my experiments, I've found that it is greatly attracted to clay. When it flies away and there's clay nearby it gets glued to it like unto a magnet and it colors the clay red.
    Interesting.
    Have you had satisfactory results with this path?

Scientifical curiosity bits:

Biochemistry's theory to explain the birth of life on earth, believes actually that clay is the support where different reactive ions joined toghether forming the PNA (peptide nucleic acids), the proto DNA/RNA style molecules, viz. living matter with autonomous power to operate reactions.

Blog Entries
    Very interesting! Could you please add a reference link that supports this model?

Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    Scientifical curiosity bits:

Biochemistry's theory to explain the birth of life on earth, believes actually that clay is the support where different reactive ions joined together forming the PNA (peptide nucleic acids), the proto DNA/RNA style molecules, viz. living matter with autonomous power to operate reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Very interesting! Could you please add a reference link that supports this model?
    Of course:

Campbell Biochem

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    You're welcome. It's interesting how science needs to admit how some biblical (adam) alchemical (cosmopolite) or muslim (jesus giving life to clay bird) all share deeper meaning then simple superstition..

Blog Entries
    It's also possible that the alchemists did not have in mind vulgar/regular clay...

Manly P. Hall:

In this Edem (vaporous essence or mist) is the first or spiritual Earth, the incomprehensible and intangible dust out of which God formed Adam Kadmon, the spiritual body of man.
    Villa Nova:

That there abides in nature a certain pure matter, which, being discovered and brought by art to perfection, converts to itself proportionally all imperfect bodies that it touches.

It's also possible that the alchemists did not have in mind vulgar/regular clay...

Manly P. Hall:

Villa Nova:
    For my, it is marvelous that in the bowels of that "Edem", it can carry his own clay.
    It makes my mind explode!

+ Reply to Thread