Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The White Stone of Urine

The White Stone of Urine

This is a Phoenix-thread from the old site.

This is the white stone of urin. The white stone will give birth to the red stone after slowly being digested by heat with the white earth (ammonium nitrate).

The key to the whole work is in obtaining the prima materia from its source. I will now give some steps below, please note these aren't detailed steps, just an overview of the process.

1. Obtain the Prime Materia, and freshly distilled water.
    2. Mix these two in perfect ratios.
    3. Let sit, and then collect the oil from the top of the solution.
    4. Dry the collected oil (it will turn into a powder).
    5. Wash the powder, and remove the impurities.

There are other ways of working, and speeding up this process. Throughout the thread you will encounter these methods. Whether or not they yield the same oil/film layer is my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyHydralisk
    Fascinating stuff, Beautiful Evil, thanks for posting this...
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulEvil
    LadyHydralisk, I'm glad you find it interesting. I was just telling deviadah that I will try to get a digital camera and take pictures of the processes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyHydralisk
    Great, I will look forward to it, it's almost impossible to find such photographs online...
    Quote Originally Posted by deviadah
    Remember that the quality of an image is not as important as the image itself, so don't delay these pics out of such concerns!

By the way what is the aim of this process? A drink or an exercise?
    The outcome? To obtain enough material to make the red stone for medicine or the transmutation of metals.

Creating the white stone seems to be easy enough, but making the red stone from the white stone is one of the trickier steps.
    Well it has been a month... is it too soon to ask if you have managed to do the tough part?

Not trying to give you stress here... just curious!

Sorry for the horrible image quality, and you're right, it does appear slightly yellow. That's because it is slightly yellow -- I haven't managed to do a proper washing yet. I need to buy some microfine filters before I try again (when I filtered it last time, I lost some of the precious stone because of the porous nature of the filter I used).

I've yet to do a bioassay. I'm still slightly paranoid this material might be white phosphorus, and I shoudn't be, because I've already exposed it to air and it didn't ignite.

Obviously this powder is composed of elements of some sort, and I would like to know what they are before I begin ingesting any material. I'm still set in my chemistry ways, never ingest any unidentified chemical or substance.
    Quote Originally Posted by harveydent
    I presume that is electrum? A mixture of Silver and Gold particles crushed to a very fine measure.

The Red stone, hmm, electrum fused with Iron III Nitrate perhaps...

Expensive stuff and I am refering to the gold and silver not the iron nitrate!

Extreamly wise to not stick it near your mouth, I wonder how meny people went stark raving Mad from ingesting Philosophers Mercury, the phrase mad as a hatter stems from the days when hatters soaked leather hat bands in mercury.

Sticking it in your mouth and not knowing what it is can be very hazardous for your health, specially if it turns out to be the Salt of Ammon (Sal Ammoniac / Arsnic!)

Sol (the Sun) is its father and Luna (the Moon) is its mother, rock on hermes!

To quote John Dee

Of The Philosophic Vitriol

After the philosophers' Sulphur is made, which in loco masculi is to make the King or man, now you must have the female or wife, which is the Mercury of the Philosophers or the materia prima lapidis, which must be made artificially; for our Azoth is not common Vinegar, but is extracted with the common Azoth, and there is a Salt made of materia prima or Mercury of the Philosophers, which is coagulated in the belly of the earth. When this matter is brought to light it is not clear and it is found everywhere; it is ponderous and hath a scent of a dead body. Take this matter, distil, calcine, sublime and reduce it to ashes, for if an artist want ashes, how can he make a Salt, and he that hath not a metalline Salt, how can he make the philosophers' Mercury?

Therefore if you have calcined the matter, then extract its Salt, rectify it well, let it shoot into the Vitriol, which must be sweet without any corrosiveness or sharpness of Salt. Then you get the philosophers' Vitriol or Philosophic Oil. Make further of it a mercurial water. Thus you have performed an artificial work. This is called the philosophers' Azoth, which purgeth Laton that is not yet washed. For Azoth washeth Laton, as the ancient philosophers have told two or three thousand years agone. For the philosophical Salt or Laton must with its own humidity, or its own mercurial water be purged, dissolved, distilled, attract its Magnet and stay with it. And this is the philosophers' Mercury or Mercurius duplicatus, and it consists of two Spirits, or a Spirit and a water of the Salt of Metals. Then this water beareth the name of Succus Lunaris, Aqua Coelestis, Acetum Philosophorum, Aqua Sulphuris, Aqua Permanens, Aqua Benedicta. Take eight or ten parts of this water and one part of the Ferment or Sulphur of Sol; set it in the philosophers' egg, lute it well; put it in the athanor, into that vaprous yet dry fire; govern it to the appearance of a black, white and red colour; then you get the Philosophers' Stone.

But youve probably read it!
    Let me know when you succeed with the red stone, SEND ME SOME!

Sulphuric acid and Electrum Salts, Electrum Sulphide or Nitric acid and Electrum Salts, Electrum Nitrate (sounds explosive!)

No wonder no one could find the stone, damn thing evaporated!
    This white powder is produced from the urine process, and should not contains any real dangerous chemicals or elements. I'm almost 99% sure it's not white phosphorus. I'm just the paranoid type when it comes to these things.

I'm almost sure this material is a mixture of ORMEs type transition metals. Most definitely ORME style iridium and rhodium (since these are contained in our brain), but I'm not sure what else could be in it.

I tried a small amount of it, less than a pinhead worth, and I'm still alive. I didn't notice any toxic effects of any kind. I can get an analysis done on this material for around 100-150 dollars.
    Urinated Salt's (yuk)

Not surprising I hear that some people actually drink a pint of their own pee, they consider it beneficial and surprisingly the ancient summerians and the people of the god SOMA, ingested Fly Agaric or got some poor idiot to ingest the Fly Agaric, then drank his pee as his body had broken down all the toxins leaving them with a nice golden high.

But the idea of drinking someone else's wee is just abhorant to most, its suggested that if you have an open would and no spirit or clean water with which to clean the wound you should pee on it, now thats all well and good providing the guy doing the pee'ing hasnt had the clap! ROFL!
    You must remember that the white powder is most likely NOT a salt of any kind. The alchemical name for such an insoluble powder is termed a "stone" because it's insoluble in most solvents, just like "rocks" and other "stones."

Human urine does have many beneficial chemical substances in it, many of which are being studied by modern science in hopes of using it for curing various diseases and also life extension. However, they're probably not processing the urine like alchemists. We seek something that isn't quite chemical in nature, it's not quite elemental either, it's more of a "mystical" substance of sorts, and this is exactly what comprises the white stone.

You're right about the soma and the Amanita Muscaria mushroom. Shamans would take these mushrooms and they would "purify" the psychoactive substances so that they are suitable for the less experienced individuals. The toxic ibotenic acid is decarboxylated into a less toxic molecule called muscimol. However, it's quite possible that these stories are a corruption of more occult and arcane dogmas.

Fresh urine does act as an antiseptic, and helps the wound heal. Local tribes of the rainforest would utilize this method. On closing, I feel this material has definitely had an impact, but it's not all too noticeable at this point. I have a fairly high amount of spiritual energy to begin with, so small amounts of the white stone will be almost unnoticeable to me. I will experiment with larger doses in the future, and report back on any physiological/spiritual effects.
    One a day, Korean Ginseng, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potatoe Fiber, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Hydroxypropyl Methl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Glycerol, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica Colloidial.

Thats my daily intake, I am only 32 but am already using ginseng. It's never been proven to prolong life but then again its never been disproven either.

If Monatomic gold is good for you, then more research should be made, perhaps its when you remove the silver particles from the powdered electrum, by using a re-agent, the final salts filtered off by disolution would be tiny particles of powdered gold.

Arabic (الكيمياء )(al-kimiya) is also associated with the language of Tawil, in which everything has a hidden meaning. The fact it is not a stone comes as no surprise but it starts out its life as one.

Heres a pic of the white stone.
    harveydent, I think you're making the grave mistake of assuming there is only one philosophers stone, only one white stone, and only one red stone. This is in error, because there are many of these!

Here's an image of what the white powder looks like just after being harvested from the appropriate source:

EDIT: Please send me a PM if you want to view the photo.
    true, but one contains iridium rhodium and platinum the other contains silver (luna) and gold (sol).

What a profit their making selling milky paste with no fine gold in it. 29.99 and immortality is yours.. yeah right!

Forgive my scepticism, but if it was that easy we'd all be drinking the stuff... Although I must confess I have drunk loads of gold leaf flakes with absolutely no dicernable differance, I didnt glow comming off a mount clutching a tablet in my hand! (Maybe the alcohol mixed with it made me feel like I did for 5-hours, but nasty headache in the morning!).
    Quote Originally Posted by horticult
    6.,7.,8..03.08 i started 3 batches of golden water, each day separately, in order
    to get that oil. diluted by distilled water 1:1. 6&8 stored in glass dia15x16cm, 7.
    in plastic oval 37x25x4cm, all open. stored in a twilight room, temperature cca
    19oC.
    long time basically nothing.
    today - 5.4.:
    6.: several grey-silver "maps" on surface, very very thin membrane, drop surface 2cm
    7.: something on the surface, but not iridiscent, almost everything evaporated
    8.: several 1mm specks on surface, drop surface 2cm

so, where is some mistake? what i should do to continue??
    Try one of these;

Last edited by Aleilius; 01-03-2009 at 02:46 PM.

Forgive my scepticism, but if it was that easy we'd all be drinking the stuff... Although I must confess I have drunk loads of gold leaf flakes with absolutely no dicernable differance, I didnt glow comming off a mount clutching a tablet in my hand! (Maybe the alcohol mixed with it made me feel like I did for 5-hours, but nasty headache in the morning!).
    Gold, in it's natural elemental state, is actually a biologically inactive element, and passes through the body unused. This is why you hear me mention the "white powder" of gold in many of my threads. The white powder of gold is not biologically inactive, and is quite active. The white powder of gold can only be produced by an enormous amount of heat and fire. There are various wet methods to produce it, but I feel the ancient method of producing the white powder is much better. The gold is not only burned, but it is incinerated into ashes. This white power of gold is not elemental, and will not show up as gold when subjected to analysis. This white powder is already supremely strong, if you obtain the real thing, but can also be multiplied and concentrated.

so, where is some mistake? what i should do to continue??
    I have found that the addition of saliva is the key to the production of the oil, but you cannot just add saliva to the urine - there is a process. Get a cup of distilled water, drink from it some, and then set it aside for a day or so. Be sure to cover it up, we don't want any bugs to fall in and spoil the water. Take some of this water and place it in a new cup, and then proceed to collect the GW as one would normally. This will insure the production of the oil, and it most often occurs within a week, but has been known to take up to a month. Once you have a good batch, you can collect the oil/film and in a week or so it will have produced more.
    Hello BeautifulEvil,
    thx 4 re.
    Sorry, but I am not sure what did you mean /I am not english native/. Should I
    take a cup of a distilled water, take a sip from it, let it stay, and the rest then use
    for diluting /1:1 ?/ ??.
    Btw, I am planning to make some ORMUS from sea salt via lye, stuff from
    blender or mg trap was without effect, but I am missing proper salt - hard to get
    some raw & without bloody iodine...
    You see what I'm driving at though dont you BeautifulEvil, sea water and lye, their all at it...

Mercury Poisoning (Sea water will make you mad for a reason)
    On a seperate note, gold has been found to bond with sulphur. Article located here.

P-mercaptobenzoic acids, thats erm, a mercury based acid, so you can say yay for mercury now!
    Should I take a cup of a distilled water, take a sip from it, let it stay, and the rest then use for diluting 1:1?
    Yeah, you got it! That's exactly what I mean, but you need to "age" the water some before you dilute the urine with it. Also, I believe the ratio should be more like 1:4 (water:urine).

Interesting picture horticult, is that what I think it is?

You see what I'm driving at though dont you BeautifulEvil, sea water and lye, their all at it...
    Yeah, I've never been a proponent of the seawater/ormus production method. There are too many impurities in sea water, and even though some m-state metals may exist in sea water, there are just too many bad things that outweigh the good.

I believe the true way to create m-state transition metal elixirs is to burn them to "ashes." This is the particular method the ancients used to produce the white powder of gold.
    Dried stuff collected from surface and washed /washing on previous 1 harvest photo/.
    That definitely looks like the white stone, and it also looks very pure. What do you plan on doing with it? Are you going to use it as a medicine, or for transmutation purposes? I'm glad to see others are succeeding.

It seems like you didn't have much of a problem with producing the iridescent oil/film. Did you use the saliva+water method I mentioned?
    The film took 1 month to create and was not iridiscent. Washing took a lot of cycles, as this stuff is hyperconcentrated stink ;-). Today I took a little of it, no effect. Anyway, I wonder how to take it - classically in white wine, although it should be not soluble?? Saliva method I use on the last batch yesterdy, aged from Sunday. How many harvests did you crop from 1surface/batch? I would appreciate some hints how to the red; thx a lot 4 inspiration and advices.

The film took 1 month to create and was not iridiscent.
    I've noticed that an iridescent oil/film doesn't always form, but most often or not a clear, plastic like, layer forms. I'm sure these are the same, but the iridescent oil/film is more powerful than the clear.

Washing took a lot of cycles, as this stuff is hyperconcentrated stink ;-).
    Yes, I had a definite problem removing the smell from the powder. I still haven't fully removed it yet, but I've only done a handful of washes on my stone.

Today I took a little of it, no effect.
    I took a very small amount, probably not even enough to achieve an effect. I'd like to know what it is before I increase the dosage. Nobody has a clue as to the composition of this substance.

Anyway, I wonder how to take it - classically in white wine, although it should be not soluble??
    It most definitely should not be soluble in alcohol or water. I've yet to test its solubility in an acidic environment, but I'm sure it'll be soluble in hydrochloric acid.

Saliva method I use on the last batch yesterdy, aged from Sunday. How many harvests did you crop from 1surface/batch?
    I was only able to harvest around 3 times.

I would appreciate some hints how to the red; thx a lot 4 inspiration and advices.
    I have not been successful in producing the red stone. Everything I know is posted in the thread titled "The Red Stone."

I'm beginning to wonder if it's even possible to create the red stone from the white stone, but I think the trick is a long digestion time @ 120f.
    I need to do some considerations and planning. I need some estimation of needed time&temperatures, to build some adequate gadget/incubator. Did you also have transparent crystals in powder? /visible on photo/ My powder is completely without a taste. I read your posts on Red.
    but the iridescent oil/film is more powerful than the clear.
    Any evidence for this?
    I need to do some considerations and planning. I need some estimation of needed time&temperatures, to build some adequate gadget/incubator.
    Estimates? A few days for digestion at 120f. Make sure the vessel is sealed, and then start heating. Watch for the color changes.

Did you also have transparent crystals in powder?
    Indeed, did you ever get a chance to look at the image I posted of the oil/film setting in a container of water? If not I can send you a PM with the location of the image.

My powder is completely without a taste.
    I noticed a slight salty taste in mine, but I'm sure that was from the impurities from not properly washing.

Any evidence for this?
    No evidence whatsoever, it's just what I've been hearing on various alchemy boards and mailing lists.
    haha, I just realized that really ingenious solution would be put it into a pc case, and after citrin start playing harder games! man can also observe the exact temperature! & of course put some bloody webcam in!!!
    I think that I saw that pix ;-), but please send it. I woud like to compare those crystals.
    Quote Originally Posted by backlash
    Look what were talking about! We're the next generation of alchemists, and I know I'm a neophyte, but you guys are almost succeeding on the philosophers mercury!
    someone pls PM me for more information when u guys advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanl
    What moon phases seem to be best to collect the oil at? Also what dilution works best, 1:4 or 1:1?

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Full moon would be best, but keep in mind if you use the saliva method you will obtain the oil each time regardless of astrological influences. I found 1:4 works best, maybe even less than that (1:7).
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion
    Good evening.

I have observed that we can get iridescent film starting a fresh distillation.
    I did not manage to collect the oil, but the process can be useful.

Have you noticed that the salt deposit of Golden Water has two types of salts:
    yellow salt and white salt.

One can observe their separation as.

Then there is a more volatile salt, white and with a strong smell of ammonia. It can be obtained by distilling very gently the Golden Water.

It is used to produce milk virgin.
    Volatile mixture of salt and water extracted from Golden Water and distilled several times per se.

Finally, a red oil can be obtained by leaving Golden Water evaporate slowly.

With it you can get very special crystals.

Pending your comments.

Great images, and I must say your work is very interesting.

I have observed that we can get iridescent film starting a fresh distillation.
    I did not manage to collect the oil, but the process can be useful.
    I didn't know about the iridescent film/oil forming after distillation, that's really thought provoking. Does it always form when you perform a fresh distillation?

Have you noticed that the salt deposit of urine has two types of salts:
    yellow salt and white salt.
    I knew about the different color of salt deposits, and it really doesn't surprise me that since since urine is largely composed of an array of various salts. I haven't used them in my work yet, because I've mainly been focusing on the iridescent film at this moment, but I believe it does merit further investigation.

Then there is a more volatile salt, white and with a strong smell of ammonia. It can be obtained by distilling very gently the Golden Water.
    It is called the volatile salt of urine, also Van Helmont's alkahest, and some of the salt comes over with the distillate in small amounts. I believe the volatile salt of urine can also be charged with solar energy if you place it out early in the morning before sunrise and let it soak up the morning dew then let it sit outside in the rising sun until dryness is obtained. A highly purified and charge volatile salt of urine can be united with the highly purified mercury and sulfur of urine to obtain a fixed stone. There are various ways to multiply this stone, but I'll be silent on this matter.

Urine is very interesting for a lot of alchemy work because the components are Philosophical and Living.
    I didn't know about the iridescent film/oil forming after distillation, that's really thought provoking. Does it always form when you perform a fresh distillation?
    No, it does not form always, unfortunately.
    I knew about the different color of salt deposits, and it really doesn't surprise me that since since Golden Water is largely composed of an array of various salts. I haven't used them in my work yet, because I've mainly been focusing on the iridescent film at this moment, but I believe it does merit further investigation.
    Some alchemists, like Georges Ripley in “Liber Secretissimus” but also Jabir Ibn Hayyan, have focused their works on the separation of the Golden Water four elements.
    The earth is very important in this paths. In my opinion, their works are very more interesting in spiritual part of alchemy (link between alchemist’s spirit and soul and matter in evolution) than work on iridescent film. But I think that work on iridescent film was very useful to understand the fire element in the Golden Water.
    It is called the volatile salt of Golden Water, also Van Helmont's alkahest, and some of the salt comes over with the distillate in small amounts. I believe the volatile salt of Golden Water can also be charged with solar energy if you place it out early in the morning before sunrise and let it soak up the morning dew then let it sit outside in the rising sun until dryness is obtained. A highly purified and charge volatile salt of Golden Water can be united with the highly purified mercury and sulfur of urine to obtain a fixed stone. There are various ways to multiply this stone, but I'll be silent on this matter.
    Your remarks were in agreement with Ripley’s and Jabir’s paths, except your opinion on the deliquescence of the volatile salt of Golden Water with dew. But it’s interesting because dew contains an ammonium nitrate and there is a lot of fire inside.
    That's beautiful work, Chiron! I have a few questions if you don't mind...

Can that final product be taken as an elixir? If so, how potent is it? Also, can it be multiplied with antimony?

Ryan
    No, it does not form always, unfortunately.
    Ah, that's really too bad. I was kind of hoping it would be a quick and 100% successful path to the iridescent film.

Your remarks were in agreement with Ripley’s and Jabir’s paths, except your opinion on the deliquescence of the volatile salt of urine with dew. But it’s interesting because dew contains an ammonium nitrate and there is a lot of fire inside.
    It's a modification I added into there myself. There are a few other things I would do differently, or improve on, but for the most part this is the general path to the stone.

Can that final product be taken as an elixir? If so, how potent is it? Also, can it be multiplied with antimony?
    Any stone can be multiplied with antimony, but I wouldn't take a multiplied stone as an elixir if I were you. Some of these elixirs are already powerful enough, but when you multiply them, you greatly enhance their strength! I think multiplied stones are really only useful for transmutation. I would follow the path I listed if you want a potent stone/medicine from urine.
    Hello Ryanl

Can that final product be taken as an elixir? If so, how potent is it?
    For now, I have not tested these products by ingestion.
    I have ingested metals tinctures using a Golden Water alkaest (air element and water element) with various metals (Venus, Mars).
    They are invigorating rather interesting.
    It should to be diluted in water or wine with a proportion of a drop of tincture for a glass of water (25cl).

Also, can it be multiplied with antimony?
    I'm not too much notice of alchemical mix paths (except adultery stone, but this is another story...).
    I look more for a multiplication using red oil, iridescent oil or ammonium nitrate.
    To be checked ...

Any stone can be multiplied with antimony, but I wouldn't take a multiplied stone as an elixir if I were you. Some of these elixirs are already powerful enough, but when you multiply them, you greatly enhance their strength! I think multiplied stones are really only useful for transmutation. I would follow the path I listed if you want a potent stone/medicine from urine.
    Indeed, it is better to avoid ingesting a multiplied stone. Cases of Adepts have taken too Elixir Vitae from the unmultiplied Stone have already been identified.
    I haven't been able to get the iridescent oil to form after over 30 attempts. I've tried distillation but I didn't notice the oil forming after letting the distillate set for several days. My intuition says to work on another path, so I've been working on zinc acetate as a mercury. But the going is slow because I'm pretty ignorant about the metallic path. I am learning every day - I find the work exciting, but it's also is more dangerous so I'm trying to learn all I can.

I tried some of the experiments you showed in those photos but I didn't get the exact same results. I think I rushed the distillation. What temperature do you normally use, and how long do you set it to distill? You have a lot of red oil in that photograph... how much prime materia was requried to create that much?
    The Golden Water is particular as prima materia, it is very linked to the alchemist.
    It is entirely possible not to get the same results from the same protocols.
    There is there it is allowed to use our intuition.
    This is where the alchemy reveals its spiritual dimension, which makes the subject to guide our internal development.
    Have you tried to mix with fresh Golden Water quarter of demineralised water (or rainwater filtered or distilled)?
    Have you tried the same thing, but with Golden Water set aside for several months (at least 6)?
    Have you tried to heat your material at a temperature of about 40° C to evaporation third of the matter?

The acetates path is one of the most complex ... Good luck!

What temperature do you normally use, and how long do you set it to distill?
    It depends on what I want to do.
    If I want to separate the elements of Golden Water, I start at 60 ° C to separate the air.
    Then 85 ° C to separate water.
    But beware, for some people, the water passes before the air.
    There, the distillation is during about a week for a litre of matter.

To extract red oil, no need to over 40 ° C.
    The duration depends on the amount of material used.
    But this red oil is not the same as described in your protocols.

You have a lot of red oil in that photograph... how much prime materia was requried to create that much?
    About two liters.
    I haven't been able to get the iridescent oil to form after over 30 attempts.
    ryanl, did you take my advice about the saliva? This will cause the film/oil to form almost every time you try.
    Hi BeautifulEvil. Yes, I tried the saliva method with the last 5 experiments and didn't notice any oil forming on the top. I will have to check which moon phase I started those on. I tried diluting one with distilled water (that I had drunk from the day before) to 20% and another to 30%, 50% and still another to 70-80% and one without added water. I put a coffee filter over them and left them alone for nearly a month. I checked them last week and saw nothing. I need to go back and check them all again. It seems that I am usually getting bacterial growth in the jars either of a green or strange off-white color. I'll try to take some pictures and post them tonight. Maybe I'm just missing the oil... is it really hard to see?? I am checking for any kind of different film on the top and don't notice anything different at all. At the bottom I usually see a whitish material resting there which I haven't yet experimented with.

Green Lion, when I do my distillations I tend to have the heat on pretty high... This week I'm going to slow it down and see if I can't duplicate your results. I'm also working on the zinc acetate path... if you have any experience in that path can you please discuss that with me? I'm mostly concerned about the dangers... ie what not to do. The last thing I want is an accident.

Thanks all for sharing!
    What kind of container you use to put to rest your Golden Water?
    The best thing would be to use a bowl.
    Do not put anything above, not even a coffee filter.

Green Lion, when I do my distillations I tend to have the heat on pretty high... This week I'm going to slow it down and see if I can't duplicate your results. I'm also working on the zinc acetate path... if you have any experience in that path can you please discuss that with me? I'm mostly concerned about the dangers... ie what not to do. The last thing I want is an accident.
    I have not yet begun the path of acetates.
    But to my knowledge, the acetates path is more used from the copper and iron rather than zinc ...
    I have some information about it, but I can not give this.
    But there is a very good book on the subject that may bring you a lot of information.
    In french, its title:
    "Traité de chymie philosophique et hermétique enrichi des opérations les plus curieuses de l'art"
    In English, I do not know if it exists, but here's my translation of his title:
    "Treaty of philosophical chymie and sealed enriched of the most curious of the art"
    The author is anonymous.

Here are some photos of the beginning of the emergence of film on the subject:

These photos were taken two days after beginning work.

Hi BeautifulEvil. Yes, I tried the saliva method with the last 5 experiments and didn't notice any oil forming on the top.
    That's unfortunate, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I posted the method on another group, and they said it worked almost every time also. I don't know what's going wrong with your experiments.

Maybe I'm just missing the oil... is it really hard to see??
    Yes, it is difficult to see at times. Use a small flashlight to examine the surface, and try to look at it from different angles. Then you should be able to notice any oil/film, even the smallest amounts.

What kind of container you use to put to rest your urine?
    The best thing would be to use a bowl.
    Do not put anything above, not even a coffee filter.
    I found the container doesn't matter, but styrofoam seems to be the most economical solution. Use small styrofoam cups, these can also be thrown away with ease too. That's another real plus about styrofoam. You can use a bowl, and this may be best because of the large surface area exposed to the air, but this will also cause the oil/film to take longer to form. The coffee filter doesn't or shouldn't matter too much, since it still is fairly porous and allows some transfer of air. It's mainly there to protect from dust and other airborne particles. I swear the saliva method works, and has worked for me almost every time.

--------

ryanl, try this process:
    1. Use clean container, and fill it with distilled water. Drink from this a few times, and then leave the container to sit for a day. After you've waited, pour all the water out, only a few drops should be left at the bottom.
    2. Fill this with FRESH GW, and then loosely cover with a coffee filter.
    3. Let sit undisturbed for a few days in a room with temp of 68 - 75.

This is the method I use, and it seems to work fine for me.
    Thanks BeautifulEvil and Green Lion on your insightful suggestions. Here is the data on my 5 experiments....

Similarities:

I have kept the urine samples in pint sized mason jars. I collected it near midnight each time and put coffee filters over each with small holes punched in them for extra air circulation.
    I drank from a glass which contained distilled water and let it sit in a cupboard for 24-48 hours before adding it to the golden liquid. I added the water the same hour the urine was collected and then put it away.

Differences:

Jar 1: 50% water added. I didn't put a filter top on this one. It started growing a small green fuzzy mass on the top so I dumped it out after 2 weeks.
    Jar 2: 70-80% water, very light in color. White cobweb looking bacteria growing throughout it. Kept it in a room approx 24C temp in a dark box.
    Jar 3: No water added. Very dark in color after 28 days. This one looks like it might have oil on the top but it is extremely faint, like all of it combined could be collected on the head of a pin. There is a delicate white material that has settled at the bottom which appears to be a kind of skum or bacteria again. I kept this sample in a dark box along with Jar #2
    Jar 4: 30% water added. Very light in color. Could not detect oil on the top, looked similar to #2. Kept in a cooler room approx 21C.
    Jar 5: 20% water and 10% magnesium chloride added. I read something that I think *** wrote which suggested magnesium chloride could be used to help facilitate the separation. The liquid is golden yellow and clear and I dont notice any oil. However, quite strange little tiny filaments of a dark brown or rust color have collected on the surface and on the bottom of the jar. The jar does not have the strange white scum as in the other experiments. The tiny filaments look like shrunken down dark sawdust. Here's a photo (be warned; my camera is not that good.) I ate some gold leaf a day or two prior to this sample and wonder if that's what has precipitated through. it's not the same color but I can't tell what the material is.

[link broken]

I think drinking from the water has merit because jar #3 actually looks like it might be what I'm aiming for and I didn't notice anything on the top of my previous experiments like this. I took photos of it but they aren't turning out, my camera has worse eye-sight than I do.

This is my other experiment... this is "ice" or zinc acetate crystals forming after 12 hours. The water was a dirty white until I slowly evaporated the vinegar and what was left was this beautiful blue colored liquid which is forming the white crystals which look like ice. I am keeping it outside until I can build a decent fume hood because I suspect they're toxic. Here's a pic:

[link broken]

I'm going to start my experiments again with the golden liquid... and I'm going to follow your directions to the letter BeautifulEvil! Also I'm going to try what Green Lion has showed in his pictures and from his comments.
    With appreciation,
    Ryan
    Okay, so I just finished collecting and purifying a few more hundred milligrams of the white stone. I decided to try and dissolve a small amount of it in 30-50% hydrochloric acid, and interestingly enough it did not dissolve. I guess next we'll see how aqua regia dissolves this substance, but I'm almost 100% it will dissolve with aqua regia. Now that means I need to make some nitric acid, or try and buy some lab grade acid.
    Quote Originally Posted by carabric
    Take a look at it folks. This is the white stone. Sorry for the horrible image quality, and you're right, it does appear slightly yellow. That's because it is slightly yellow
    Historically speaking the white stone is just white...as in snow white as it is often described. Crystalline and waxy in appearance. If you are unsure I can readily find plenty of source material that says so. Also the true litmus test would be for you to place it on a plate of red hot copper and see if it turns the copper silver without flying away from the flame or evaporating any of it's waxy moisture. If it is dry then it would for all intent and purposes be at the stage of Mars (if more gray) or Jupiter (moist and white but needing the element Air)...or calcined white earth. Or as Philalethes would describe it....a lead roof which has been calcined over time by the suns rays. However yellow follows the white stone if the fire is increased. But it's more citrine in color...not a yellow white color.
    The alchemical name for such an insoluble powder is termed a "stone" because it's insoluble in most solvents, just like "rocks" and other "stones."
    I disagree with this part of your idea, historically speaking it is readily made soluble in alcohol, as well as the certain oils that are effected during the process. One of the main reasons why it is called a stone is because it is not destroyed by fire. Or if you want- here are the words of Rulandus:
    Afterwards it was called the Philosophical Stone, because it was made of one thing. Even at first it is truly a stone. Also because it is dry and hard, and can be triturated like a stone. But it is more capable of resistance and more solid. No fire or other element can destroy it. It is also no stone, because it is fluid, can be smelted and melted.

I believe to some part you may be confused about it's dissolution, for instance in this quote from the six keys of Eudoxus:
    The Elements of the Stone cannot be dissolved but by this Nature wholly Divine

In effect, once the true elements have been separated and recombined they're union is completely permanent and cannot be broken up by any means other then by art, or true way...i.e. the way they were brought into union. The quote means those elements are now bound, but that does not mean that the stones cannot be made to dissolve or take on a watery nature. This from Hollandus elucidates it more thoroughly.

Take of this Stone the quantity of a Wheat-corn, lay it in a little good Wine in a small Glass, half full, or a quarter full, make the Wine warm, the Stone will melt like Butter, and the Wine will be red as Blood, and very sweet in your mouth, as ever you tasted

Now if you were able to evaporate off all the wine- the stone would, to some degree, return back to it's native state.
    harveydent, I think you're making the grave mistake of assuming there is only one philosophers stone, only one white stone, and only one red stone. This is in error, because there are many of these!
    If you would, please find source material that would say contrary....I am wholly of the belief of just ONE. That is how the ancients have always said it. Now there are other things throughout the historic record which in some way effect certain qualities which are similar to the stones: white and red. But you really should understand these are not the same in any way. They are often referred to as "particulars" because of their limits, read the Dwellings of the Philosophers if you want more info on these. But please- before you are led astray, read the various litmus tests which they will suggest you do in order to see if your process was wholly philosophical and correct. Understand the order of the colors of the work and that they do not skip colors. black, white then red. If ever you have red before black then you are erring. It must always putrefy first, the only way to see if it has truly putrefied is if it goes as black as sackcloth or pitch. Black happens in the red work, black happens in the white work...did the color green happen after it went black the first time? An easy litmus test is to take any of the true oils of the work, preferably the green...place any small cut plant material in the oil, did it in a very short time go black and putrefy? Was there another oil which floated on the top? Urbigerus says it much better:

If into this your Vegetable Elixir you put any green Vegetable, shred in pieces, it will in less than half a quarter of an hour without any external Heat putrify, and precipitate itself into the bottom quite dead, (which is nothing but the cursed Excremental Earth) and on the top will swim a yellow Oil, containing the Salt and Sulphur, and the Elixir will be of the Color of the Plant, comprehending its Vegetable Spirit; which if it does not, 'tis a sign, that your Operations have not been Philosophical.

And you should also take this that he has to say in regard to the first topic of the post, that being can the white and red elixirs be effected by other menstruums.

Some are of Opinion, that both the Elixirs may be produced out of several determined things, as Human Excrements, May-dew, (which they call also their Menstruum from above, or Water from the Clouds) &c. as also that the Grand Elixir may be prepared out of this, or any other Vegetable regenerated Menstruum; but since we know, that such Menstruums, which they call their Philosophical Mercury, although they may dissolve and volatilize Metals, yet cannot meliorate any of them, this Dissolution and Volatilization being neither natural nor Philosophical, we therefore with good Reason judge all those Opinions to be only false Suppositions and ill-grounded and imaginary Notions.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 01-01-2009 at 08:27 PM.

If you would, please find source material that would say contrary....I am wholly of the belief of just ONE
    Quite opposite from truth, there are many stones, and these can be made from a wide array of starting materials. There is not just one single stone, and the stone does not have to look like it's described in the texts. This undigested white stone indeed past the test of transmutation and medicine, as it has been demonstrated on various underground alchemy forums.

I disagree with this part of your idea, historically speaking it is readily made soluble in alcohol, as well as the certain oils that are effected during the process. One of the main reasons why it is called a stone is because it is not destroyed by fire. Or if you want- here are the words of Rulandus:
    I agree with you, I did make a mistake, but I really should've said this stone does not dissolve in water, alcohol, or acid. That's the test for this particular stone. Now the other stones are different as you have stated.

I don't have time to reply to everything, but I will try when I get more time.
    Quite opposite from truth, there are many stones, and these can be made from a wide array of starting materials. There is not just one single stone, and the stone does not have to look like it's described in the texts. This undigested white stone indeed past the test of transmutation and medicine, as it has been demonstrated on various underground alchemy forums.
    While I've already stated elsewhere of the "particulars" in which those before us effected all manner of transmutation and yet were not the true stones spoken of at length but in effect a pseudo alchemy often dubbed Archemy. I will quote from Dwellings of the Philosophers in the hopes to shed some more light on the matter in which I believe you and many of the *** camp are working on...again I'm of the same opinion as Fulcanelli (pg82 English trans): As for archemist, they formed a special category, more restricted, more obscure also, among the ancient chemists. The aim which they pursued presented some analogy with that of the alchemists, but the materials and means which they had at their disposal were uniquely chemical materials and means. To transmute metals into one another, to produce gold and silver from coarse minerals, or from saline metallic compounds, to force the gold potentially contained in silver and the silver potentially contained in tin to become real and extractable, was what the archemist had in mind......They cultivated the science of the little particulars, according to the somewhat disdainful expression of the alchemist for these side activities unworthy of the philosopher. Without scorning these useful researchers, let us recognize that very often the most fortunate among them only obtained mediocre benefits, and that the same process, at first successful, later led to nil or uncertain results.

And here again I will give ample backing from the historic record which emphatically states contrary to your opinion of many stones and the various ways you feel they are made. In my opinion to discredit all this is to discredit alchemy as a whole. I know it's not pleasant the idea of starting off at square one again, but they don't call it a maze for nothing.

Circulatum minus Urbigeranum:
    XXIX. Some are of Opinion, that both the Elixirs may be produced out of several determined things, as Human Excrements, May-dew, (which they call also their Menstruum from above, or Water from the Clouds) &c. as also that the Grand Elixir may be prepared out of this, or any other Vegetable regenerated Menstruum; but since we know, that such Menstruums, which they call their Philosophical Mercury, although they may dissolve and volatilize Metals, yet cannot meliorate any of them, this Dissolution and Volatilization being neither natural nor Philosophical, we therefore with good Reason judge all those Opinions to be only false Suppositions and ill-grounded and imaginary Notions.

Hermes:
    Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.

Philalethes:
    About this Substance the Art of Chymistry is conversant, which handleth and teacheth the means and way of doing it, but not by diverse things, but by one thing alone it is done, to which nothing is to be added; nothing taken away but only the superfluities removed.
    To this Authors assent with one accord; when they say our stone is nothing else but Gold digested unto the highest degree, to which Nature and Art, can bring it; and again the first work, saith another Philosopher, is to sublime Mercury, and then into clean Mercury to put clean bodies: many witnesses I could bring, yea the whole current of writers run this way: And what if some subtle Philosophers seem to deny this, on purpose to deceive the unwary? We shall not make it our work to reconcile them; (though we might) for many of them wrote very enviously, on purpose to ensnare; all of them wrote mysteriously, as much as they could to darken the truth: and at the best none of them were but men, and described things according to their apprehensions in Philosophy, none of them wrote in everything the naked truth; for then the Art would become so easie, that it would be condemned.

Robert Fludd Mosaical Philosophy:
    All things depend on one principle or beginning, that is one sole Unity, and this principle or beginning is moved, that it may again become a principle, and yet nevertheless it is but one thing only, that does effect it, not departing from the nature of Unity.

I'll stop since I could fill up a page with this, but if you need more proof then I'll gladly send it. Again I ask for any source material you have that says contrary. Even the act of transmutation alone would only confirm my belief that all they are working on in these "underground" alchemy forums/communities is in relation to just the little particulars alone. And while I'm sure it is interesting this alone does not qualify it to be the true stone, or for that fact- a stone at all if you were to follow the historic record. If any of their "stones" or "elixirs" passed any of the other tests then I'd be pleasantly surprised. These "new discoveries" though fascinating to many are nothing new, and are quite old in and of themselves with regard to the subject. These are things that have lead many in earlier times to err and the largest reason, I believe, why many true alchemist held puffers in such disdain. I would hope those being lead down these paths discover why the true art is deemed philosophical, and that for the most part what they are bringing about is contrary to the one.
    carabric, Thank you very much for all your hard work and citing the source materials. I should start citing source materials, but I believe something different than you. I believe in experimentation and confirmation, regardless of what the historical records or source materials state. Please understand that I appreciate your comments very much, but I am sit in my ways, and I really don't have any evidence (other than historical records/source materials) to make me believe otherwise.

Let's try to come to a common ground on this issue. I will try and see your perspective on this issue, if you try and see my perspective. I believe the best way to enable us to come to a common ground is if you signed up for ***'s group, and viewed some of the results. Remember though, you will need to state a good reason why you want to join his forum, and it would probably behoove you to post a quick introduction whenever you're accepted.
    Please understand I'm in no way trying to inflame or call out the difference of opinion in a negative light. I'm just wanting to provide a counterpoint for anyone else who may be interested in pursuing things deeper- so that way they might better be informed to search out their own truth of the matter. A case in point would be the work David Hudson and his ilk brought about during the late 90's and early 00's. Now for all intent and purposes he was completely set and sure in his ways about the notion that his ORME's were the bona fide thing...i.e. the Philosophers Stone. While some may still agree to this, it just doesn't really match up to what is written throughout history...yes Moses burned the golden calf to a white powder which may as well be the same stuff Hudson worked on. Now does this make it the true stone, well to me, no it doesn't- since for thousands of years the one thing written about has not changed. Much the same way the Eskimo has many names for snow, so to do the alchemist have diverse names for the one thing, but it is the one constant with regard to alchemy however diverse it's names may be. I'm not pursuing these matters to boast any scholarly pride, I work in the practical realm as well- the difference is that I am lead by those before me. Or as Fulcanelli would say "In this way I am controlled by the ancients before me", it is their Cabala, something which took me a long time to grasp and something that is still a bit of a struggle in this morning light. I believe I understand your perspective on the matter, as much as one can for another...especially since for the most part it was at one time very similar to beliefs I shared. Well good luck on your quest...I'll try again sometime to join that group but I'm sure it will be denied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salazius
    Hello,

Concerning the Golden Water, it is really important to understand that, whatever you do with it, it will obviously and actually work on your psycho-energetical structure. What the matter show, it happens in you also, maybe not very strongly some time.

I just invite you to meditate deeply on what exactly is the golden water.
    Where does it come from at the origin. What can you understand of it in and hermetical way ? And of course what is it made of ? Hermetically of course. This deep meditation can be very useful to open the field of understanding how this matter works.

Concerning the apparition of the oil/film, you can heat the matter slowly -no dilution needed-, in a close vessel (be careful), then, let it cool, in the close or open vessel, and in a week, or less the film, very dense some times, with crystals on it, will appear in the surface.

I have always worked with glass containers, I saw that plastic do nothing on the Golden Water, plastic is not alive, and tends to stop the evolution of the matter.

Regards,
    Salazius
    Very good suggestion Salazius. I've never been able to get a dense layer to form.
    Hi,

Just to say that I have also witnessed the apparition of an iridescent film on the surface of the matter after heating it.

Bey
    Salazius
    [large flamewar/trolling removed]
    Last edited by Aleilius; 01-01-2009 at 08:41 PM.

Take our Stone in its coarseness such as it comes out of the minera of man. Understand well what I am saying! Put it into a wide, glass vessel and add the powdered gold leaves. Pour on this some of our Stone, which must be old and well settled and purified. Pour of the Stone, two fingers; width over the gold. Set the vessel with gold and the Stone of summer into the heat of the sun. A white-golden skin or oil will form on top. Remove it carefully with a feather, in such a way that you move the matter as little as possible. Put it ninto a glass. Proceed in this way several times a day, removing the oil till no more oil forms on top. Thus you can obtain oleum solis with our Stone in its coarseness, as it comes out of a man’s minera.
    I wanted to add this to the thread. It's from Opuscula Alchimica by Johan Isaac HOLLANDUS.
    Quote Originally Posted by urgyen
    Hello,

Has anyone followed up on the mention of testing the white powder extracted from urine to see what it is actually composed of?

Please inform.

Urgyen
    Quote Originally Posted by Field
    how would you propose to do that? I think the easiest thing to do is to theorize and postulate what it is.
    It was mentioned earlier by someone that they could 'have the stone tested' for less than $200. Since no one seems to be trying it orally, perhaps out of fear of poisoning, having a lab analysis done might be beneficial. In theory it must be a salt which is present in unrefined urine.
    Quote Originally Posted by WCH
    Usually you can test things through the university. I know at University of Toronto the testing facilities can be employed by anyone willing to pay for it... probably about $100 per substance to be tested.
    Well it depends on how you test it. Like you could do mass spectrometry... there's a lot of ways. Really you're only going to find out what elements are in it and even then you'd be lucky. It can't be a salt because it doesn't dissolve in water, and for that matter it can't be anything that is present in the urine to begin with in the same state that it's in when collected. And incidentally, lot of people have eaten it already.
    Not all salts are soluble in water. All sodium, ammonium and potassium salts are. I'm not much of a chemist, so I'm unable to name the reaction taking place that would make the oil/white powder different than something present in the urine when collected unless it is an oxidation. It cannot be fermentation-generated since the oil will sometimes form within one hour of collection, even in a closed jar. Please let me know what insight into the process you have.

Meanwhile, if any of you have injested the white powder formed through this method, please weigh in and let us know what it did for/to you.

Urygen
    Quote Originally Posted by kerkring
    If you do get the iridescent oil layer to form, what is the best way to harvest it? Do you use a dropper from a medicine bottle or do you scrape it off with a spatula?
    Yes, you should try and scrape it off with a spatula, feather, or a piece of plastic (that's what I used). It's not the easiest thing to do, but it does work.
    I performed one experiment with urine:

Collected a sample of morning urine and divided it into two batches. Then I added demineralised water in ratios of 1:4 and 1:1 respectively. I covered the jars with coffee filters and set them in a dark place.

After some days the 1:1 dilution showed small white stains at the surface, these grew into colonies of white fungi over the days. In the 1:4 dilution the fungus appeared later but grew to a larger size.

Anyone else had this?

Next I'll try to sterilize the jars in boiling water before the experiment and put them in another room.
    The easiest way to collect the 'oil' is to add a small amount of baking soda (2 cups of urine with a teaspoon of baking soda), stir it up and allow it to settle out. In a day or so the oil will appear. Not every time, but quite often. Remove it with a spoon then place either onto or into pure water. The 'oil' will collect at the bottom of the container as a white crystalline powder.
    Hi,

BE, what make you think that Opuscula Alchimica by Johan Isaac HOLLANDUS is a work on urina ?
    I would suggest Salt Peter instead.

Regards
    Salazius
    It actually says "The Stone Of Urine."

He's definitely not doing the same as us though. So I do question whether or not I should continue referencing the text.

Yes, saltpeter, nitre, etc - these also come to mind. Peter = The patron of the church, the Stone upon which the church was built, etc. Niter = Igniter, etc. Just a bit of wordplay.
    Wordplay is always fun... the actual word comes from Medieval Latin sal petrae or stone salt or (according to Wikipedia) Salt of Petra... which does make some sense.

In ancient times there were many sages living around Petra!
    Petra (from petra, rock in Greek) is an archaeological site in Jordan, lying on the slope of Mount Hor in a basin among the mountains which form the eastern flank of Arabah, the large valley running from the Dead Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba. - source
    We all know that the Dead Sea has plenty of salt. Salt of the Rock, Salt of the Stone...
    You make some excellent points deviadah!
    Hi,

Just take a look at Fulcanelli's words on "Salamandra". In the Mystery of the Cathedrals he says that Sal Mandra is salt of stable, of rock.
    The way that salt peter is formed is in link with urina and it's putrefaction in stables.

Hollandus speak, not about Urina, but the stone (salt in fact) that comes from urina.

"Our Stone is in all things that grow out of the earth, and it is also in the earth, likewise in ditches and also above the earth. "
    (...)
    "Item, our Stone costs little and can easily be found everywhere, in all street corners, in all secret chambers; on dung heaps and in caverns and vaults or in stables, there is an abundance of it. It grows and greens in all places where its water is found and where it lies quietly. Our Stone also grows out of the foul, stinking Materi in which it is white and clear, just as glass grows out of the foul earth and is also beautiful and clear. Therefore the ancients and wise men write: Our Stone purified itself and separates itself from all uncleanliness. The ignorant ones, who do not understand this, rebuke the ancients for having said this, and believe that it is mercury. And further, our Stone rises above all Faeces and ascends up high, where it collects. "
    That's just my idea, but I can be all wrong !

Salazius
    The easiest way to collect the 'oil' is to add a small amount of baking soda (2 cups of urine with a teaspoon of baking soda), stir it up and allow it to settle out. In a day or so the oil will appear. Not every time, but quite often. Remove it with a spoon then place either onto or into pure water. The 'oil' will collect at the bottom of the container as a white crystalline powder.
    Thanks urgyen, will try it out.
    I did get a layer on the surface after one when I added NaHCO3, thanks!

Honestly I don't know if the layer of "film" being produced via the alkali method (sodium [bi]carbonate, calcium carbonate, sodium hydroxide, etc) is the same. Sometimes the "film" forms on its own within a few hours, at other times it takes a few days or a few weeks, and then there's the chance it will NEVER form. It's very odd.

I'd be weary of performing any chemistry on it if you're looking to obtain an alchemical result, but experimentation and confirmation is needed - maybe it is the same thing.
    good luck on discovering the prima materia
    Great information & pictures Field. I especially like the first picture of the granulated red stone.

That's a nasty cut you have/had! I hope it healed well after you applied the special treatment. You're much more brave than I. I would've went for the antibiotic ointment in a heart beat.

Have you tried transmutation on base metals? I'd be really interested to hear your results. Thanks for the great images.
    the truth is within you
    Whouah ! Amazing, good job !
    These are two pictures of the layer I obtained after collecting some urine after a big meal and adding NaHCO3 as prescribed above; the layer looks similar to what can be seen on some of the pictures on Nicholas D Colette's site:

This was with urine which was basic or neutral before I added NaHCO3, because there was no fizzy reaction. With morning urine which is acidic I did get fizzing and the layer which formed was more solid and whiter.

What do you think? Does this layer look similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThPhARTh
    So amazed ! Wonderful !

Field i just wonder..
    Is the colour of your skin(now) the reddish colour of the 'skin' you put on it? (as on the picture)
    and would there be a way, perhaps, to change its colour in any way before applying so that it matches your real skin colour?

this is not my area so am drawing blank here.may even sound foolish

am stunned.

cheers!
    good luck to all real Alchemists!
    This is a picture of the powder I got after washing, filtering and drying the layer:

Such a very small amount of white crystals eh?

They're so very precious and hard to come by. Not to mention this isn't the most favorable prima materia either. Your white crystals look very pure!

If they are the right ones, then toss a small amount on some melted tin/lead/antimony solder (with the flux removed, just pure molten solder). You'll see something very interesting happen if it works.
    This is from a urine sample collected on the new moon as recommended by ***. Crystals floating on top, looks a bit like what *** got when he let the layer stay on top to age, only there were no intermediate stages in this sample. This most likely isn't fungus either I think.
    Another sample, collected after a big meal with NaHCO3 added. After 6 days the oil layer can be clearly seen:

One seems to be able to get valid results even when adding NaHCO3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemico
    I have a few questions...

1) This oil, do you store it until there's a significant amount?

2) ^As above, but then what do you do with it?

3) Is anyone on any special diets? Like a rawfoods diet, or taking massive amounts of medicinal herbs?

4) I see many people with success...but then nothing after. Never anything about what they use the stuff for, it's effects etc. What's going on...?

Thank you for your time. Peace.
    Well, it can be used for medicine or transmutation purposes. A small amount goes a long way.

With the alkali method, apparently discovered by ***'s group, a nearly 100% success rate has been achieved. I believe Field mentioned a strict diet - one with high phenol content (wine, meat, etc).

Some people are weary about posting transmutation results on an open forum. Field is an exception, but I am not. I've only shared mine with a few individuals. I've got a little something something I'm working on now. I'll share it with the forum when it's ready.
    I have a few questions...

1) This oil, do you store it until there's a significant amount?

2) ^As above, but then what do you do with it?

3) Is anyone on any special diets? Like a rawfoods diet, or taking massive amounts of medicinal herbs?

4) I see many people with success...but then nothing after. Never anything about what they use the stuff for, it's effects etc. What's going on...?

Thank you for your time. Peace.
    I've only been doing experiments for little over a month so I've yet to do anything with it. The picture above was taken yesterday so it still needs to mature before I harvest. I intend to try projection on Pb but need to find a cheap and easy way of melting the metal and need to figure out what ratio of stone to metal I need to use.

I've been a vegetarian for about five years now, the sample from the picture above was collected after a wok meal consisting of various vegetables, rice and egg noodles, quorn and a soy-sesame sauce plus fanta.
    Hmmm...so I take it you guys would be into taking high amounts of purple foods?
    Hello again! So anyway, I was thinking of using the "urine in jar, bicarbonate way", but say if I have many jars together and after each other, how long would the extracted oil last (say if I start collecting it together in another jar?) Also, seriously what do I do with it? Take it as it is, or is there some sort of drying technique?

On a side note...has anyone mixed any of there *cough* thicker fluid in with the urine for this experiment?
    There are a set of reactions going on in the urine so I would harvest it when it looks like what you see in this post: [link broken]

Then I transfered it to a small jar with some demineralised water in it, with a plastic spoon. Don't use too much water and don't let it stay in the jar for too long or the stone could dissolve. Then you can filter it of over a coffee filter and let it dry or wash again.

Then you can ingest it I think and maybe also do projection.

I've never used or read about anyone using semen. In the philosophers of nature material there was a procedure given from an old text which dealt with the making of a stone from human blood though.

Then I transfered it to a small jar with some demineralised water in it, with a plastic spoon. Don't use too much water and don't let it stay in the jar for too long or the stone could dissolve. Then you can filter it of over a coffee filter and let it dry or wash again.
    A plastic spoon is good, but I had a difficult time using one. I use a piece of clear plastic, cut up into a rectangle, and then bent to the shape of a spatula (a 90 degree angle). I then attach a wooden rod to the "handle" of the spatula. I carefully insert this under the layer (trying not to disturb it as much as possible), and then slowly raise it up. This method seems to capture a large chunk of the layer (depending on the size of your spatula).

I use distilled water or 99% rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is much easier to drive off at low heat (low evaporation temp). A coffee filter is pretty low quality, but it'll work. I would splurge on some good lab grade filters. You mentioned it shouldn't stay in the jar too long or it would dissolve. Did this happen to you? I've never encountered this, but that's because I always dry it before storage. I'll give it a try and see what happens.

I've never used or read about anyone using semen. In the philosophers of nature material there was a procedure given from an old text which dealt with the making of a stone from human blood though.
    I've heard of some interesting things being done with semen. I definitely don't doubt a stone can be made from it, but I don't know of any procedures off the top of my head. If it's been written about, then it's been veiled in much symbolism, and not plainly revealed. There's a thread here that mentions making a homunculus from semen.
    I use distilled water or 99% rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is much easier to drive off at low heat (low evaporation temp). A coffee filter is pretty low quality, but it'll work. I would splurge on some good lab grade filters. You mentioned it shouldn't stay in the jar too long or it would dissolve. Did this happen to you? I've never encountered this, but that's because I always dry it before storage. I'll give it a try and see what happens.
    When I first got a layer to form using morning urine and soda, I put the stone in a large jar that was almost completely filled with demineralised water. After 4-5 days the crystals had disappeared and the water had a foul smell. Now I use considerably less water and only wash it for a few hours at a time.

I've never used or read about anyone using semen. In the philosophers of nature material there was a procedure given from an old text which dealt with the making of a stone from human blood though. I've heard of some interesting things being done with semen. I definitely don't doubt a stone can be made from it, but I don't know of any procedures off the top of my head. If it's been written about, then it's been veiled in much symbolism, and not plainly revealed. There's a thread here that mentions making a homunculus from semen.
    Lisiewski's new book, coming this winter, has his lab notes on his work with the homunculus.
    Follow up pic from my last picture post. This is after 10 days. Looks similar to the ***'s pictures of the oil layer when it has aged a bit.
    This thread has been infected by a tone of sarcasm by one ex-member called Field. I don' take sides in these matters, but I do think that the deleted contents of Fields posts is an annoyance. I have removed all the posts that I could find where Field has edited out the contents replacing it with the words: post deleted

If anyone doesn't want something to be permanent then please refrain from posting!

Please continue this excellent thread and let us leave this crap behind us...

I loath the elitism of alchemists!
    Quote Originally Posted by k89
    I've obtained an iridescent film by heating freshly collected golden water for a few hours.

The film after it is transferred to a beaker containing water:

Looks nice, what temperature did you use and was it morning urine or collected during the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by k89
    About 250 Celsius(That is the temperature my heater was set at) .The golden water did not boil.

was it morning urine or collected during the day?
    During the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonofSol
    Avoiding these substances will increase the chances of gaining the purest oil, and gaining it more often, and generaly will increase the power of all spiritual-alchemy methods/rituals...

Mercury Dental Fillings
    (Removel must be done with the GREATEST care, or the mercury poisoning could increase 10 fold.... http://www.iaomt.org/)

Fluoride(Tap water, buy fluoride free toothpaste, or ones containing CALCIUM fluoride, not SODIUM Fluoride)

Aspartame/MSG... Refined white Sugar... ect

Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by sealedflask
    *** Emailed this to me, and I have not tried it yet, because it seems to complicate the procedure to me, but if a larger batch can be made in such a short time, then I suppose it would be worth trying. The relevant portion of the email is this-

...As for the golden water path, I recently figured out a way to make the oil form very fast. It will not appear to be the same oil, but it is:
    You simply add a tablespoon of lime to the liquid, and the calcium bonds to all the organic junk causing a very larger amount of precipitant to form. Once this settles completely in less than an hour, then you can pour off the top liquid and save it, then discard the precipitant. Now shake the container of liquid and let it sit for a few hours. The oil will be clear and somewhat foamy at first. You can remove it with a plastic spoon or a piece of plastic. Then dip the spoon in clean water, and when it floats to the top, remove it again, and clean again. Then you need to put he oil on some acidic water that has been lowered to pH of between 4-6 so the oil can become acidic like it was naturally in the first place before you added the lime. Now the oil can be distilled several times at very low temperature until it does not distill over anymore. It will remain a fixed salt which is now fusible with the metals, but can also be multiplied

Also- I'm interested if anybody can lead me in the correct direction concerning the lamp that continuously burns the white stone, without consuming it.

+ Reply to Thread