Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Ormus Extraction Procedures

Ancient Ormus Extraction Procedures

First of all, the properties of Ormus, although partly fantastic, perfectly fit into the concept of some ancient mysteries, eg.:

The egyptian MFKZT, that was eaten by the pharaos for spiritual enlightment, or to turn into the divine.

Several wonders of christianity, such as healing, antigravity, teleporting, light body.

The mystery of the monolyths in all continents: how to transport huge blocks of granite, as well as the corner stone of salomons temple, on which the Ark of the covenant stood and which was hovering in mid air.

The forbidden fruit of Adam and Eve, brought to them by a fallen Angel.

And several other parallels.

Now there are two possibilities: 1st: Hudson knew all those writings, including some rather rare stuff (in terms of pre-web area) like the apocryphic gospels and writings, including enoch, salomon, maria magdalena, nicodemus etc., and then hudson made these things up, or 2nd: the properties of Ormus just explain what happened once upon.

If we consider Jesus of Nazareth as one example and we assume his mysterious absence between the age of 12 and 29 was due to his voyage trough india to learn the old mysteries and any wisdom he could gather, it would be likely that he came in touch with a lot of rites, techniques and esp. substances, including Ormus, if available.

Now, let us just see if that would have been possible at all.

Remember, the dead sea is the geographical nexus of the ancient world, travellers came in touch with it frequently.

So, if we burn some wood, take the ashes and mix them with water, we get potassium hydroxide (pot ashes). Simple enough. But now we only have to add Dead Sea Salt and the liquid magically turns white! I am sure the advanced priesthood of egypt knew this very well.
    The white liquid now only needs to be dried and there you got a simple kind of Ormus.
    They may or may not have removed Magnesium etc. by some additional PH sweeps.

Fact is, they had Ashes, they had water and they had Dead Sea Salt.
    So technicly, it would have possible, not only for pharaos, but even for ordinary people who came to the dead sea, to make Ormus.

Quote Originally Posted by Breemar View Post
    First of all, the properties of Ormus, although partly fantastic, perfectly fit into the concept of some ancient mysteries, eg.:

The egyptian MFKZT, that was eaten by the pharaos for spiritual enlightment, or to turn into the divine.

Several wonders of christianity, such as healing, antigravity, teleporting, light body.

The mystery of the monolyths in all continents: how to transport huge blocks of granite, as well as the corner stone of salomons temple, on which the Ark of the covenant stood and which was hovering in mid air.

The forbidden fruit of Adam and Eve, brought to them by a fallen Angel.

And several other parallels.

Now there are two possibilities: 1st: Hudson knew all those writings, including some rather rare stuff (in terms of pre-web area) like the apocryphic gospels and writings, including enoch, salomon, maria magdalena, nicodemus etc., and then hudson made these things up, or 2nd: the properties of Ormus just explain what happened once upon.

If we consider Jesus of Nazareth as one example and we assume his mysterious absence between the age of 12 and 29 was due to his voyage trough india to learn the old mysteries and any wisdom he could gather, it would be likely that he came in touch with a lot of rites, techniques and esp. substances, including Ormus, if available.

Now, let us just see if that would have been possible at all.

Remember, the dead sea is the geographical nexus of the ancient world, travellers came in touch with it frequently.

So, if we burn some wood, take the ashes and mix them with water, we get potassium hydroxide (pot ashes). Simple enough. But now we only have to add Dead Sea Salt and the liquid magically turns white! I am sure the advanced priesthood of egypt knew this very well.
    The white liquid now only needs to be dried and there you got a simple kind of Ormus.
    They may or may not have removed Magnesium etc. by some additional PH sweeps.

Fact is, they had Ashes, they had water and they had Dead Sea Salt.
    So technicly, it would have possible, not only for pharaos, but even for ordinary people who came to the dead sea, to make Ormus.

.....who knows how much of the ancient myths and scriptures are codes for occulted information..........i myself have seen alchemical glyphs prescribing 40 days and three days respectively for the formation of the "medicine".......recurrent biblical periods of time........

I agree, there is a lot of numerical code. Also, Jesus went to the desert and did not eat for 40 days ... exactly what is required to activate your light body by white gold, according to some writers.

Many things he said makes sense. "I am in everything." Ormus is in everything. As if Ormus is the holy ghost, where the term ghost may not describe a singularity, but rather a collective or conciousness. So, by reaching the level of unity, he spoke from the POV of the collective.

If we assume there is an ET party with a hierarchy, what else than God could a human being see in it? The old symbolism of eating bread and drinking wine in the catholic church is based on the last supper when Jesus shared bread and wine with his scholars, and he said "this is my body, this is my blood". Grapes are known to contain natural Ormus. And what kind of bread was that anyway? So maybe, when he said "I", he meant Ormus. Like, when you eat my flesh, you will not die. And, you can reach the kingdom of heaven only trough me. Judas once said to him "I know your secret". He sure had secrets.

It could be that God and the angels are extraterrestal Light bodies, Jesus an embassador who just turned into a light body, and the holy ghost the spirit that is known as M-state activity.

However, it may or may not be possible to reach the light body state with natural Ormus only.
    Of course, that's all just speculation.

......another thing i would like to bring up , is the mysterious "alkahest"........paracelsus recipe for this was , ...carbonate of potash (potassium carbonate , which is produced from the reaction of potassium hydroxide with carbon dioxide) alcohol , and caustic lime (calcium oxide ,....which can be produced through burning of of seashells ,.......another substance likely plentiful around the dead sea area)......now this was the universal solvent , dissolving all physical substances and drawing the sulfur out of all materials , due to its high alkalinity.........i could be wrong , but it seems as though this substance would also be highly volatile , and explosive if exposed to the open air....and hence would need to be "hermetically sealed"....until the time of its use..........

Interesting ideas and analysis from both of you.
    Breemar, could you tell us a reference for when judas told jesus he knew all his secrets.

And bleeding yolk, could you provide us with a direct quote for paracelsus receipe.

I would very much like to read the original source for both those references.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    paracelsus receipe.
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...4144#post14144

Blog Entries
    . . . , Jesus went to the desert and did not eat for 40 days ... exactly what is required to activate your light body by white gold, according to some writers. . .
    Before digesting the great elixir, it is required one does not eat, fast long many days, because when ingested, the elixir is, the body cannot process and retain the food or water. This is a common occurrence.

It relates to what energetically happens to the body.

Ghetto Alchemist,

I quoted from memory, and wasn't correct, here's what I meant:

" Judas [said] to him, "I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you."

Jesus Speaks To Judas Privately

Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him, "Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom."

From the Gospel of Judas: http://www.wisdomworkshops.net/catal...91/3065863.htm

Still, he had secrets, and there are many references on the light body, the kingdom being the invisible unity that men may or may not recognize and become part of.

Also, in the Thomas Gospel I see many references, such as:

(24) His disciples said to him, "Show us the place where you are, since it is necessary for us to seek it." He said to them, "Whoever has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light, and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness."

(77) Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all. From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

(83) Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

In the context of Alchemy I also found this one interesting:

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

I tend to interpret it this way: If a man eats white gold, the gold will become human and increase his chi or ka. But when a man creates metallic gold, this may extract his chi and transfer / bind it to the metal (he gets eaten by the lion). At least if no care is taken. I remember reports about serious sideeffects of turning monatomic gold into molecular/metallic gold.

Kriztian, there is also a reference:
    (Thomas too)

(27) <Jesus said,> "If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the kingdom. ...

But, Ormus with several Elements including the platin group and copper (compared to pure gold Ormus) can be used for body cure treatment, and then one does not have to fast, although he should detox beforehand, and also should eat the Ormus when the stomach is empty. In fact, many people report of immense appetite and relaxation after taking mixed Ormus.

But only Gold Ormus may be The Stone.

Last edited by Breemar; 08-31-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    . . . (27) <Jesus said,> "If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the kingdom. ...

But, Ormus with several Elements including the platin group and copper (compared to pure gold Ormus) can be used for body cure treatment, and then one does not have to fast, although he should detox beforehand, and also should eat the Ormus when the stomach is empty. In fact, many people report of immense appetite and relaxation after taking mixed Ormus. . .
    I'm referring to something else. What happens to the body after the ingestion of the great elixir, it doesn't need food nor water for it's survival. When in that state, the body can't retain anything that's physically entering it. It just passes thru. It would be a mess, if you know what I mean?

Fasting allows one to be free, for in that state of transformation the body doesn't behave what scientist would call 'normal'. The synapses in the brain don't fire, in cleft, they're "joined". It's completely incomprehensible, would be, to a neurologist traditionally trained.

But only Gold Ormus may be The Stone. . .
    I love your enthusiasm, and would be the last person to discourage that, but believe me when I say, ORMUS is not the Philosopher's Stone.

Is it just me or was that last sentence contradicting? Actually you said the truth, you were the last person who discouraged that, because you were the only one. I appreciate this. It may seem a bit premature, but let me use this smiley: ^^

So, seriously, if you know what is not The Stone, you must know what it actually is. (?)

MFKZT? (Translation: What is it?)

+ Reply to Thread